shiv will get taste of his own medicine

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I think once Roshan gets his appointment letter, Chauhans will break alliance with gunjan. Roshan. Won't be marrying gunjan and be with her whole life just for a job. Once he gets his job it won't be easy for shiv to expell him from it as they can easily  play victim card and say that shiv is trying to take revenge.In process I would like to see Roshan saying hurtful things to gunjan and someone telling shiv that if gunjan had married non verbal Yogi, she would Have never had to listen to such things but since you chose a verbal boy for her she had to hear all this nonsensel

May be you are right, but the amount of media attention the Chauhans are taking due to this alliance,I think they do plan for wedding. For them, Gunjan is a golden goose they will keep asking for something or the other from Shiv in the name of Gunjan.

I feel they would call off wedding at the end moment probably questioning Gunjan's character or something. Shiv will realise the pain caused when the other party cancels the wedding. 

Shiv can't say anything as he got the job for Roshan on recommendation and not on merit. Revealing truth would discredit him. 

Originally posted by Shwets1502

I feel they would call off wedding at the end moment probably questioning Gunjan's character or something. Shiv will realise the pain caused when the other party cancels the wedding. 

Shiv can't say anything as he got the job for Roshan on recommendation and not on merit. Revealing truth would discredit him. 

@bold: Good point I feel the same about it, a big drama will happen so that Shiv will realise his mistake and the actions he took against the Shrivastavas' parivaar.

Most probably there will be 2 shaadis track, one will happen whereas one will get cancel...