Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

1 Nov - Episode Highlights

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow wow wow wow ..Fridays never disappoint me smiley27smiley27 A fantastic episode , intact it was the episode of the week smiley27 jaise pehli baarish ke baad ek meethi khushboo aati hai...yeh episode woh meethi khushboo haismiley27

1. Satellite slightly changing his trajectory , I don't whether he genuinely feels that he should stop blaming mish and stop fighting with kuhu or all this is just to stop abir ...but whatever it is , for the moment it's a sign of relief!  Atleast for sometime satellite won't create extra troubles..good job...Hold on there satellite,  start baba investigation! smiley20smiley20

2. Parul mehul conversation..have nothing to say...because its right now my assumptions only smiley36and just like how mishti has no proof against baba, I have no evidence to support my assumption so let it be smiley4 but I loved one line - vo sabka maalik hai, uske saamne koi chota bada nahismiley10

3. Badima is such a cutie smiley27 I wish to be a cool daadi like her someday..smiley9smiley31night out n all haan smiley36 and she scolding mishti and abir was just smiley9smiley9 she is quite understanding smiley2smiley36

4. Loved the shayari today...after a long time I felt connection with abir's words smiley27 and did he use the words Kambhaqt and ishqsmiley16 Haaye shruti dear ....looks like abir is also missing you !smiley2smiley36

5. Ab aate hain mishbir scenes pe, inke toh aaj ek ek dialogue dissect karne jaisa hai...so mishti you like family drama...grreat toh RV pagalkhaana mubarak ho betasmiley36 aur abir ke rag rag mein romance hai...wah wah..toh woh rag mein hi kyun reh jaata hai abirsmiley37

6. " Bohot dino se soya nahi hoon, tumhare pass achi neend aayi" both hi emotional aur philosophical cover up tha abir smiley36smiley36 But we all know that you are a bit scared to do it smiley37smiley37 But on a serious note for me this was the line of the episode,  neend vahi achi aati hai jahan sukoon milta hai ...in this crowded world , there are very few places jahan sukoon ki neend aati hai ...smiley9smiley9 Abir ko sukoon mishti ke pass hone se milta haismiley27

7. The last scene has all my heart, two things,  one being they are yet to move on from their abandonment issues , sometimes it's not that easy to get over scars,  especially if you got them in your childhood,  jisne experience kiya ho only they know how it feels and how difficult it is to move on , both of them just don't want to lose each other , they were lonely before and now they are together,  they fear going into that lonely state again,  because they know how it feels to be all alone smiley28, I understand both of them, can relate to them, I know they are making their share of mistakes, but this how life is na , kya hum perfect hai ?? Kya humne mistakes nahi ki?  Javab aapko mil gaya hoga ab tak smiley14 the love is slowly turning out to be a passionate one , they are slowly going towards the soulmate way , there is a reason it is called soulmate and not life mates, because soul stays with you always , before,  during and after life as well...if someone is ready to be with someone beyond life - That is a true soulmate! 

Overall a perfect ending to the week , I know many of us including me to some extent aren't happy with the way things are going , and are worried about future tracks , that's okay , I choose to be like baba for the moment smiley36 Kal jab ayega tab ayega tab dekha jayegasmiley16

The sleeping beauty Shayar Boyfriend smiley27

The Sahi jagah attack karne vali girlfriend smiley27

The Maiya Saiya maiya ki bestie ka right angle triangle smiley29

The Bus dhamki track ko mila closure with Bus Romance smiley2 ok no romance smiley36

The roothna the manana the hume koi alag nahi kar sakta vala confidencesmiley31

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yippee ,your highlights are back 🥳

Friday is indeed a lucky day for YRHPKians 

Abir Sleeping Beauty, scared to do it🤣🤣

Right angle triangle maiyan saiyan and maiya ki bestie 🤣🤣🤣

Rag mein hi romance reh jaata hai abir ke 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Loved your highlights Yaar, main to Aaj mishbir ke alawa kisi Aur ke baare mein soch hi nahi rahi 😆,they're love❤️

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Wow wow wow wow ..Fridays never disappoint me smiley27smiley27 A fantastic episode , intact it was the episode of the week smiley27 jaise pehli baarish ke baad ek meethi khushboo aati hai...yeh episode woh meethi khushboo haismiley27

1. Satellite slightly changing his trajectory , I don't whether he genuinely feels that he should stop blaming mish and stop fighting with kuhu or all this to just stop abir ...but whatever it is , for the moment it's a sign of relief!  Atleast for sometime satellite won't create extra troubles..good job...Hold on there satellite,  start baba investigation! smiley20smiley20

2. Parul mehul conversation..have nothing to say...because its right now my assumptions only smiley36and just like how mishti has no proof against baba, I have no evidence to support my assumption so let it be smiley4 but I loved one line - vo sabka maalik hai, uske saamne koi chota bada nahismiley10

3. Badima is such a cutie smiley27 I wish to be a cool daadi like her someday..smiley9smiley31night out n all haan smiley36 and she scolding mishti and abir was just smiley9smiley9 she is quite understanding smiley2smiley36

4. Loved the shayari today...after a long time I connected with abir's words smiley27 and did he use the words Kambhaqt and ishqsmiley16 Haaye shruti dear ....looks like abir is also missing you !smiley2smiley36

5. Ab aate hain mishbir scenes pe, inke toh aaj ek ek dialogue dissect karne jaisa hai...so mishti you like family drama...grreat toh RV pagalkhaana mubarak ho betasmiley36 aur abir ke rag rag mein romance hai...wah wah..toh woh rag mein hi kyun reh jaata hai abirsmiley37

6. " Bohot dino se soya nahi hoon, tumhare pass achi neend aayi" both hi emotional aur philosophical cover up tha abir smiley36smiley36 But we all know that you are a bit scared to do it smiley37smiley37 But on a serious note for me this was the line of the episode,  neend vahi achi aati hai jahan sukoon milta hai ...in this crowded world , there are very few places jahan sukoon ki neend aati hai ...smiley9smiley9 Abir ko sukoon mishti ke pass hone se milta haismiley27

7. The last scene has all my heart, two things,  one being they are yet to move on from their abandonment issues , sometimes it's not that easy to get over scars,  especially if you got them in your childhood,  jisne experience kiya ho only they know how it feels and how difficult it is to move on , both of them just don't want to lose each other , they were lonely before and now they are together,  they fear going into that lonely state again,  because they know how it feels to be all alone smiley28, I understand both of them, can relate to them, I know they are making their share of mistakes, but this how life is na , kya hum perfect hai ?? Kya humne mistakes nahi ki?  Javab aapko mil gaya hoga ab tak smiley14 the love is slowly turning out to be a passionate one , they are slowly going towards the soulmate way , there is a reason it is called soulmate and not life mates, because soul stays with you always , before,  during and after life as well...if someone is ready to be with someone beyond life - That is a true soulmate! 

Overall a perfect ending to the week , I know many of us including me to some extent aren't happy with the way things are going , and are worried about future tracks , that's okay , I choose to be like baba for the moment smiley36 Kal jab ayega tab ayega tab dekha jayegasmiley16

The Bus dhamki track ko mila closure with Bus Romance smiley2 ok no romance smiley36

Everyday ur highlights is something which make me feel happy....becoz ur writings r always very beautiful...today I don't hv any words..I didn't cry seeing episode but ur writing made me emotional,i got tears while reading this and now also I am writing with tears in my eyes.....u  make me fall in love with mishbir more and more...❤️

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Aaj ki party meri taraf se🥳🥳

Love you gurujiiiiiiiiiii.... Will read n respond

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

1. Satellite slightly changing his trajectory , I don't whether he genuinely feels that he should stop blaming mish and stop fighting with kuhu or all this to just stop abir ...but whatever it is , for the moment it's a sign of relief!  Atleast for sometime satellite won't create extra troubles..good job...Hold on there satellite,  start baba investigation! smiley20smiley20

4. Loved the shayari today...after a long time I connected with abir's words smiley27 and did he use the words Kambhaqt and ishqsmiley16 Haaye shruti dear ....looks like abir is also missing you !smiley2smiley36

waiting to see the episode seeing the parallel with my last ship here

I have a type.

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Yippee ,your highlights are back 🥳

Friday is indeed a lucky day for YRHPKians 

Abir Sleeping Beauty, scared to do it🤣🤣

Right angle triangle maiyan saiyan and maiya ki bestie 🤣🤣🤣

Rag mein hi romance reh jaata hai abir ke 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Loved your highlights Yaar, main to Aaj mishbir ke alawa kisi Aur ke baare mein soch hi nahi rahi 😆,they're love❤️

Thank you for the warm welcome vaishu..mai aati jaati rehti hun🤗🤗😆

Exactly aaj mishbir ke alawa kuch sochna bhi nahi chahiye❤️ The episode belongs to them in all ways !

From masti to sleepy romance to emotions,  they nailed it 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Everyday ur highlights is something which make me feel happy....becoz ur writings r always very beautiful...today I don't hv any words..I didn't cry seeing episode but ur writing made me emotional,i got tears while reading this and now also I am writing with tears in my eyes.....u  make me fall in love with mishbir more and more...❤️

Ammu dear first of all a big jhappi🤗🤗🤗...  now this is making me also emotional 😳😳❤️ thank you 🤗

I really don't know what to say,  m glad m able to make you fall in love with mishbir... our common love ❤️💔

Stay happy stay blessed 😃❤️

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Aaj ki party meri taraf se🥳🥳

Love you gurujiiiiiiiiiii.... Will read n respond

Ohho kya baat ..kidhar hai party ... rv house mein ?🥳😆

Love you too...waiting for your khidki tod review🥳

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

waiting to see the episode seeing the parallel with my last ship here

I have a type.

Meen konse ship ki baat kar rahi ho...vistaar mein samjao😃

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Meen konse ship ki baat kar rahi ho...vistaar mein samjao😃

tereko video Ka link karungi pm..even there nothing major happened.. US Ka show tha..couple Aram we so Gaye the bahut time baad

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago