HRfan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

An episode less on misunderstandings and more of romance and fun. I'm glad that finally even a little bit of positive relationship was shown. And oh the romantic scene. It was amazing. And although Roshni's dialogues can be a bit irritating but she is really cute. 

I wonder where the tiger disappeared. And Roshani imagining Aman as romantic hero is so hilarious. 

All in all I loved today's episode looking forward to the next. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi dear, would like to know your name.

A good thread. Indeed, it's good to see something positive, finally!! Hope the misunderstandings are cleared soon, and not stretched otherwise it loses charm.

Roshni's dreams are always so entertaining and fun, and one liners are hilarious.

Yet to watch the episode, but sounds fab.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

she is so funny and his expression softness cool 

Madhura.. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: HRfan26

An episode less on misunderstandings and more of romance and fun. I'm glad that finally even a little bit of positive relationship was shown. And oh the romantic scene. It was amazing. And although Roshni's dialogues can be a bit irritating but she is really cute. 

I wonder where the tiger disappeared. And Roshani imagining Aman as romantic hero is so hilarious. 

All in all I loved today's episode looking forward to the next. 

Saw the episode. It was really amazing one and am glad Aman is not stubborn, he genuinely felt sad. Roshni, true! Her dreams are epic.

Tiger was brought by Aman to have some fun with Roshni, she was lost in her dreams...so he got it so she got close..then they had an awesome eyelock..and tiger disappeared. Had it been real, it would have attacked..or came around.

Aman isn't as innocent, he is smart..

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Madhura..

Saw the episode. It was really amazing one and am glad Aman is not stubborn, he genuinely felt sad. Roshni, true! Her dreams are epic.

Tiger was brought by Aman to have some fun with Roshni, she was lost in her dreams...so he got it so she got close..then they had an awesome eyelock..and tiger disappeared. Had it been real, it would have attacked..or came around.

One thing also noticed that when Aman entered room he was shocked to see Roshni crying so bitterly and heartbreaking. And when Roshni gave him that look while going with his sisters then also he was shocked.

The_Twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Guys, I have been wondering something about Aman. I find him a complicated man. Just for the sake of argument lets consider the following scenario. 

Aman's marriage is not fixed yet. The talks are in progress with Ada and her family. Aman's family thinks Ada might be Ayana. Aman  has met Roshni in the same circumstances as depicted until the day they meet in Aman's library. Roshni's mom is not a courtesan. She is some ordinary widow.  Now Aman somehow found out that both Ada and Roshni are Ayana. 

Who will he marry? What do you guys think goes in Aman's head? 

Madhura.. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: magicalM

One thing also noticed that when Aman entered room he was shocked to see Roshni crying so bitterly and heartbreaking. And when Roshni gave him that look while going with his sisters then also he was shocked.

Exactly! He wanted to apologise, and make her listen to him. Hoping to see misunderstandings cleared soon. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: VSCFan

Guys, I have been wondering something about Aman. I find him a complicated man. Just for the sake of argument lets consider the following scenario. 

Aman's marriage is not fixed yet. The talks are in progress with Ada and her family. Aman's family thinks Ada might be Ayana. Aman  has met Roshni in the same circumstances as depicted until the day they meet in Aman's library. Roshni's mom is not a courtesan. She is some ordinary widow.  Now Aman somehow found out that both Ada and Roshni are Ayana. 

Who will he marry? What do you guys think goes in Aman's head? 

A weird situation, both are Ayana .

He will get to know both, like spend time with Ada to understand her as well. Then see, with whom he has a connect. 

The_Twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thats an examsheet answer! :D

Tell me what you think? What do you feel its should  be like? 

Lets consider no courtship and things like tht. 

I know he is not real and  the best person to answer this would be the author of the story but what if you were the author? What would you make him do? 

HRfan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Madhura..

That was a really smart move I must say.