If these people dont make me win, then we will join Shukla gang

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

What a threat by Paras! As if Shukla gang is just waiting for him to cross over. All Paras is doing is creating discord in the gang he is supposed to be in and is so scared of being kicked out of the show that he starts talking nonsense. His only advantage now is that he is the only guy in that gang and with the couple theme, gets a free pass without doing anything. 

Mahira who agreed with him, is at least active during tasks and supports the group. And the only reason she is visible is because she goes against Shukla. Even if Shukla plays properly and agrees to take them in, she will lose any visibility she had. 

I think I missed this part....did he said he will join shukla gang?😳

Originally posted by sahisri

Yes. Talk between Shefali, Mahira and Paras. After morning song. Shefali was telling about her discussion with Rashmi. 

Originally posted by sahisri

He did. He said if they don’t support me( Rashmi and Debo) in this task then he will side with the other group from next time. 

But ofcourse Bahu Gang is nice and united. You can hate the SAAS guy as much as you want but there are some real friendships in there. 

Little does he realise Shukla will rather lose the game than let Paras join him, because he comes with his package of Mahira who I think Shukla Hates even more than Rashmi.