Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Roshan OS|An Outsider's Preach

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Good concept Alexia (hoping that’s your name, forgive me if it is not)

I would like to give a suggestion. think you are typing this out on your phone (did that a lot on my initial days in IF) which makes it all look crammed together. If you can get hold of a PC, try typing on MS word and then posting it here. That will also give you time for editing. 

I hope I haven’t offended you. Do keep writing more😊

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmIbrahim

Good concept Alexia (hoping that’s your name, forgive me if it is not)

I would like to give a suggestion. think you are typing this out on your phone (did that a lot on my initial days in IF) which makes it all look crammed together. If you can get hold of a PC, try typing on MS word and then posting it here. That will also give you time for editing. 

I hope I haven’t offended you. Do keep writing more😊

Yup my name is Alexia

And you havent offended me instead I felt good that people pen down their thoughts about some writer's writing style

constructive criticism for us writers is very crucial so that we make are stories even better and for that Iam thankful that you told me this. 

Actually Iam not having my Laptop with me from a few weeks so had this problem and even I agree when the story looks crammed it takes away the essence of it.]All in all thanks a lot for your views

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Yup my name is Alexia

And you havent offended me instead I felt good that people pen down their thoughts about some writer's writing style

constructive criticism for us writers is very crucial so that we make are stories even better and for that Iam thankful that you told me this. 

Actually Iam not having my Laptop with me from a few weeks so had this problem and even I agree when the story looks crammed it takes away the essence of it.]All in all thanks a lot for your views

Constructive criticism is very important to improving our skills. It has helped me a lot. But having been on IF for a while, I have noticed people reacting badly to even the most respectfully worded criticism just because it’s against their favourite actress/actress. So I have made it my policy to apologise beforehand.

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmIbrahim

Constructive criticism is very important to improving our skills. It has helped me a lot. But having been on IF for a while, I have noticed people reacting badly to even the most respectfully worded criticism just because it’s against their favourite actress/actress. So I have made it my policy to apologise beforehand.

Chill with me you will never get me offended 

And we writers need people who can point out our flaws so we improve 

We need people like you so that we can make ourselves better. and about getting offended it depends how the person takes your criticism 

I take criticism as a challenge to improve for which it makes me feel better that i have done better than before 

Lastly anytime if you feel that something is amiss in my writing pease feel free to point it out, I will gladly look into it. It helps in knowing what are my weakpoints😊

By the way can I know your name??

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Alexia, the concept is interesting, loved the background of nature for the story, has similarities.

Characters were aptly described, and story had a good flow.

Just read about your laptop, but yeah as Nidha pointed, spacing will help. Would even suggest, proof reading would, as there were a few errors. Hoping you take it positively.

-Madz

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Alexia, the concept is interesting, loved the background of nature for the story, has similarities.

Characters were aptly described, and story had a good flow.

Just read about your laptop, but yeah as Nidha pointed, spacing will help. Would even suggest, proof reading would, as there were a few errors. Hoping you take it positively.

-Madz

Thanks Madz I will recieve my laptop tomorrow then I will work on the flaws

Thanks for pointing out to me. it helps a lot in improving and also makes me happy to know my mistakes and correct it

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

well written one-shot.. 😊

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapSur

well written one-shot.. 😊

Thanks Sur🤗

Even you became a roshan fan??

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson