Bigg Boss 13

Shefali NEEDS to stay!!!!

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She is one of the smartest, gutsy, straight-forward, brainy, unpredictable player of the house. 

She adds a very interesting dynamic to the house and makes BB much more interesting. Arti and Mahira are too predictable in their game. If they leave it would be no big loss. But Shefali’s exit would be a blow to the game overall. 

I love how strongly she and stands for her POV and doesn’t give up and stop convincing even if she gets pushback. 

uska game me rehna banta he. After Deys exit I am seeing her in new light. Its almost like it has freed her and given her wings. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

2 girls are going home and 1 will in secret room. Shefali/Devo might in secret room. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I hope its single eviction so she stays. Shes the only one who actually manages to play alone and even when shes losing to majority like she did in week one and this week (cus of maahan rashmi and devo), she doesnt start weeping. 

sunshine333 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Silveraliax

I hope its single eviction so she stays. Shes the only one who actually manages to play alone and even when shes losing to majority like she did in week one and this week (cus of maahan rashmi and devo), she doesnt start weeping. 

One thing though I am confused about shefali why didnt she give delivery points to Asim. Why did she unnecessarily say I wont give to anyone and turn back. 

Even she could have shifted the game in that moment. But didn’t go all the way. Lost guts or something else? I still don’t understand what was going on in her mind to take that call.

She herself could have been the game changer. 

Silvertarax thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sunshine333

One thing though I am confused about shefali why didnt she give delivery points to Asim. Why did she unnecessarily say I wont give to anyone and turn back. 

Even she could have shifted the game in that moment. But didn’t go all the way. Lost guts or something else? I still don’t understand what was going on in her mind to take that call.

She herself could have been the game changer. 

She wanted to neutralise it and she didn’t trust Asim, because in case he won it, he’d save arti. She told Devo and Rashmi that she wouldn’t give it to anyone and she wanted them to also play like her but Rashmi and devo wanted to be mahaan for Mahira. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Shefali lost it , saas gang attacked her , rash n co supported her , wat she done attacked rash,paras ,devo in reporter task , individually playing means not making Frds n connections n 3 weeks n she is too selfish n not trustworthy n didn't make strong connections with rash n co as they are connecting n warming up to her
Silvertarax thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Shefali lost it , saas gang attacked her , rash n co supported her , wat she done attacked rash,paras ,devo in reporter task , individually playing means not making Frds n connections n 3 weeks n she is too selfish n not trustworthy n didn't make strong connections with rash n co as they are connecting n warming up to her

She was just playing for herself, even Devoleena felt for Shefali and understood her point. That’s why she went to ask Shefali at the end before deciding. And anyway, Shefali doesn’t play it diplomatically, everyone knows she’s selfish in the game which is why no one from her group were surprised or had any problems with her cus she’s made it clear she’ll think for herself first. Paras and her hugged it out at the end, there’s understanding between the group. 

omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

i don't why anyone would think that Shefaali should get any support from Rash or Debo. I meant she was the one who chooses Rash as fake and Debo as Fake to conduct the interview. I fail to understand. Please explain if i have missed anything. It was simple. They all the time hear either the task is rad. Or if you give all the boys an equal chance. Then they all three can get to choose 3 girls and imagine remaining would be nominated. Then it was a risk. This time they choose to play for a group. And shefaali was right at her spot but i belive so as Rash and Debo. Simple Math and Logic

sunshine333 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Silveraliax

She wanted to neutralise it and she didn’t trust Asim, because in case he won it, he’d save arti. She told Devo and Rashmi that she wouldn’t give it to anyone and she wanted them to also play like her but Rashmi and devo wanted to be mahaan for Mahira. 

ok i get it now

But seems like a misjudgment on her part. She should have known that BB tasks run for 2 days. And there are 3 more rounds to next day.. at max if arti will get only one go. Game would’ve come closer and much higher chances of tie if she had given a delivery to Asim

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Rad ya draw BHI hujata to BHI Shefali Ne Nahi bachna tha lol 

So Devo is scapegoat here