Posted: 4 years ago

The whole episode was dedicated to money issues of the family, with everyone trying their bit. Good scene between Dadaji and Prakash👏Pari overheard and finally decided to bring crackers for the whole family. Kabir brought clothes for everyone and Prakash called both of these as "bheek" which led to Kabir's retaliation.Precap:- Chahuans are planning something nasty,maybe the injury on Gunjan was planned🤓Yogi Pari durga puja dance.  P.S. Khushi pari was good too 👍🏼she was concerned for pari as she wasn't in the room last night

Edited by incrediblycute - 4 years ago

Chahuans are planning something nasty,maybe the injury on Gunjan was planned 

Maybe or they are trying to destroy yogi imagine more... Somehow I think they want shiv to humiliate yogi and his family .... 

Today's episode was really good and realistic..... The dilemma  were  he can't provide his children new clothes, crackers was really good.... 

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

Chahuans are planning something nasty,maybe the injury on Gunjan was planned 

Maybe or they are trying to destroy yogi imagine more... Somehow I think they want shiv to humiliate yogi and his family ...

It was a really Nice & Touching episode. 

@bold : Exactly there are planning this drama to create more rifts between the 2 familles but is this necessary? And the more they humiliate Yogi's family the more he gets moved back to his heartbroken past with Gunjan...

The writers have done a great job bringing the tension due to the financial crisis to the front. Prakash's frustration is understandable. He cannot completely let his sons take the burden of the expenses- in general, for the wedding or for diwali now. He has spent almost all his savings on the wedding. Loved Dadaji. I always never understood why he taunted Prakash but yesterday it was good to see him give credit. 

"beek" was a harsh word used by Prakash towards Kabir. But Kabir's retaliation is worse. I just hope Prakash apologises and let it go. But this is definitely a future track. Kabir leaving the house. His father might create rift. 

Chauhans are definitely more interesting than the Sharmas. May be Roshan again tells Yogi was there at the hospital and that he is stalking Gunjan. Shiv will lose it and go to the police or Prakash. 

Originally posted by Shwets1502

The writers have done a great job bringing the tension due to the financial crisis to the front. Prakash's frustration is understandable. He cannot completely let his sons take the burden of the expenses- in general, for the wedding or for diwali now. He has spent almost all his savings on the wedding. Loved Dadaji. I always never understood why he taunted Prakash but yesterday it was good to see him give credit. 

"beek" was a harsh word used by Prakash towards Kabir. But Kabir's retaliation is worse. I just hope Prakash apologises and let it go. But this is definitely a future track. Kabir leaving the house. His father might create rift. 

Chauhans are definitely more interesting than the Sharmas. May be Roshan again tells Yogi was there at the hospital and that he is stalking Gunjan. Shiv will lose it and go to the police or Prakash. 

I think prakash will apologize and let it go....... 

True chauhan are definitely interesting... And thank god we are getting there pov ..... Roshan true intention are coming out... 

I think prakash will apologize and let it go....... 

True chauhan are definitely interesting... And thank god we are getting there pov ..... Roshan true intention are coming out... 

Kabir should also realise the rudeness of his words too. Prakash said it because he thinks he is the one to look after everyone and not the other way around. But Kabir's words questions Prakash's love for him. Repeat ing again, this will be a major track in the future. 

Kabir should also realise the rudeness of his words too. Prakash said it because he thinks he is the one to look after everyone and not the other way around. But Kabir's words questions Prakash's love for him. Repeat ing again, this will be a major track in the future. 

Kabir  lack empathy... He doesn't realize his words can hurt others... I have seen him behaving  rude with nisha regarding child issue and sometimes with pari too... 

In future I think nisha will get  pregnant were every family members will support her and Kabir will against it .. That time I think we can get prakash and his verbal fight.... 

But for now I think both will say sorry to each other... But still I want to see how they will convince prakash it not like that... Somewhere I think pari will open up little bit about her family issues...

Kabir  lack empathy... He doesn't realize his words can hurt others... I have seen him behaving  rude with nisha regarding child issue and sometimes with pari too... 

In future I think nisha will get  pregnant were every family members will support her and Kabir will against it .. That time I think we can get prakash and his verbal fight.... 

But for now I think both will say sorry to each other... But still I want to see how they will convince prakash it not like that... Somewhere I think pari will open up little bit about her family issues...

Yes. Nisha's pregnancy will become a track for sure. Also, I think Kabir's father will make an entry. He already shouts out that Prakash is taking all of Kabir's money. I think the entire Pushpa flashback and backstory will come up. 

I think Kusum will scold Kabir for his words and Prakash will apologise that it was his mistake. And everything will smoothen out. I don't see much reaction at the moment. But this will play out in the future. 

Pari's family issues- I don't see her directly telling it to the family. Either her parents make an entry directly or she tells Yogi a little about it. 

Yes. Nisha's pregnancy will become a track for sure. Also, I think Kabir's father will make an entry. He already shouts out that Prakash is taking all of Kabir's money. I think the entire Pushpa flashback and backstory will come up. 

I think Kusum will scold Kabir for his words and Prakash will apologise that it was his mistake. And everything will smoothen out. I don't see much reaction at the moment. But this will play out in the future. 

Pari's family issues- I don't see her directly telling it to the family. Either her parents make an entry directly or she tells Yogi a little about it. 

True.. 

Kusum  or dadaji will scold  Kabir... Let see 

I just feel she will tell prakash i wish I had father like you . .... Or maybe not... 

Somewhere I think khushi will be first person to know about pari parents rather than yogi... 

I hope we get direct entry of them... Shrishtav  needs to see  pari parents behavior rather than pari tell them