Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Congratulations for a superb journey of 100 episodes!

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ego trip : A journey to nowhere -----Both Sonakshi and Rohit started on learning this lesson today.Both overcame their impulsive behaviour and took a positive step towards each other. As they say,you should not be looking for perfection in your partner.Perfection is all about the ego.With soulmate love,you know that true love happens when disappointments set in AND you are willing to deal with these disappointments maturely.

Simply loving this show from the very first episode to this 100th one.I have been a silent reader in this forum and now am taking the opportunity of the 100th episode to put my thoughts in here. Being a doctor myself I can totally relate with Rohit's initial view of the world of tele soapdom.A doctor's world and the world of television/actors is like chalk and cheese and Sandip Sikchand and company have been quite successful in potraying this and off course the difference in class too! Hats off to them for creating this classy show.

A big round of applause to Karan V Grover and Dipika Kakar Ibrahim for bringing life to the characters of Dr Rohit Sippy and Sonakshi Rastogi.

Special kudos to the eclectic supporting actors !

Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum---- Cheer!

Edited by Hriju321 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am glad a doctor spoke about this... 

I too thoroughly enjoyed the journey from 1st epi to the 100th epi ... Indeed the show is really classy and class apart from regular itv.. It is unique enough for itv.. 😇😇😍 through all the thick and thin and ups and downs of this show.. I stand by it... Coz it's almost equalling the reality.. 

Will love kvg and dipika as Dr. Rohit sippy and sonakshi rastogi sippy forever and ever..  They have a chemistry to die for just kajol and srk..😇😍

Kvg and dipika can act romantic scenes from eyes itself that it pierces the heart and sends shivers down the spine.. Without even a single touch they can create fire.. 

Nd the love for them as individual great actors would be eternal.. 😍😍😘😘 I will forever remain a fan of them.. 

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago