Request this topic to be closed DT NT Pg 10 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Shame that there can’t be a civilised conversation without breaking into offending one and other.

request the mods to delete this  thread please.  

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago

I think we need Prerna to have some girl friends. Prerna should have interests that doesn’t involve any man what so ever. I want her to spend time with her family and have them make her understand that Prerna deserves better. I appreciated that Shivani told her that Prerna was taking care of the Basus and they threw her out the first chance they got. Prerna needs someone to be the voice of reason that doesn’t see her as a trophy to win. Romantic feelings/ attention from a man equating to worth is not what we should be teaching young women. I’m done with Prerna being tossed from one man to another without any time to breathe in the process. One track ends and another one starts and Prerna is thrown to another man. Yeah Anurag is the only one she loves but love shouldn’t be this hard. If the person you love or person who loves you is giving you this much pain then it’s high time to rethink what it means to Prerna. She can’t live her life being miserable every step of the way. Enduring Kasautiis in life by no standard means that you don’t get to be happy. When was the last time we saw Prerna be happy? 

TLDR: Prerna needs to ditch men Literally forever and be happy for once 

She needs Mr B maane Mr Brain most importantly not Basu def or Bajaj may b🤣

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago

In one scene bajaj told her to respect herself and others will respect you. This was when anurag was in the hospital and mohini called prerna a witch and told her to get out. Unfortunately you can't expect anything from prerna. She hears something and it passes through the other ear unless it concerns basu. 

Not even her own family advices her properly. Let's be honest prerna doesn't have a good support system around her. The environment around her is toxic and unhealthy. It doesn't help when she is stubborn to. Good or bad there were times during the bajaj track prerna was crying and let everything out to bajaj. He was there for her. He comforted her and LISTENED to her. This is something her family doesn't do and no one else

Edited by durga33 - 4 years ago

Prerna's current predicament is the direct result of Mr. Bajaj's actions. He is totally responsible for destroying her love and her life.  Wishing him back in her life now is just plain cruel.  

He should stay as far as possible. Bajaj is not needed. Thank you!   

Originally posted by durga33

In one scene bajaj told her to respect herself and others will respect you. This was when anurag was in the hospital and mohini called prerna a witch and told her to get out. Unfortunately you can't expect anything from prerna. She hears something and it passes through the other ear unless it concerns basu. 

Not even her own family advices her properly. Let's be honest prerna doesn't have a good support system around her. The environment around her is toxic and unhealthy. It doesn't help when she is stubborn to. Good or bad there were times during the bajaj track prerna was crying and let everything out to bajaj. He was there for her. He comforted her and LISTENED to her. This is something her family doesn't do and no one else

Originally posted by Pinot

Prerna's current predicament is the direct result of Mr. Bajaj's actions. He is totally responsible for destroying her love and her life.  Wishing him back in her life now is just plain cruel.  

LOL that's your opinion and I really don't care. You can shout it to me a million times how anupre is endgame and they love one another and bajaj is evil and a villain it's all good. Cause I really don't care as I'm not invested in the show and the boring stale couple and their BS. I am here for bajaj. And saying bajaj is not needed and bad doesn't erase what the basus and anurag does to prerna. The truth hurts and everyone knows that who is the better partner for Prerna. Well everyone besides a certain section of people. And I'll leave it as that because I already see who the better man is. 

Edited by durga33 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by durga33

LOL that's your opinion and I really don't care. You can shout it to me a million times how anupre is endgame and they love one another and bajaj is evil and a villain it's all good. Cause I really don't care as I'm not invested in the show and the boring stale couple and their BS. I am here for bajaj. And saying bajaj is not needed and bad doesn't erase what the basus and anurag does to prerna. The truth hurts and everyone knows that who is the better partner for Prerna. Well everyone besides a certain section of people. And I'll leave it as that because I already see who the better man is. 

She’s in this mess because of herself and Basus. She doesn’t know how to take decisions. She could’ve found out any other way out than to marry Bajaj, but she didn’t even try. And these irritating Basus! I can never understand their cruelty against a person who has literally made a mess of her life because of their crybaby. They deserve someone like Komolika to show them their place.

Edited by Dinahjane - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Dinahjane

She’s in this mess because of herself and Basus. She doesn’t know how to take decisions. She could’ve found out any other way out than to marry Bajaj, but she didn’t even try. And these irritating Basus! I can never understand their cruelty against a person who has literally made a mess of her life because of their crybaby. They deserve someone like Komolika to show them their place.

agreed. All of prerna decisions have cost her big time. The only person she claim to love so much she makes decisions behind his back as does him. That's why their relationship is toxic. The basus do deserve komilka. They treat someone who is good horrible god or destiny gave them komolika lol 

Originally posted by Pinot

Ohh wow bajaj reason ban gya prerna ke iss situation ka bhi matlab banda show se chala gya par uspe ilzaam lagna abhi band nhi hue arre if he destroys her love tho he is the one jo uase uske soulmate ke saath unite bhi kiya lekin I must say you people are very ungrateful towards him khair iske tumhare apne reasons hai par ek baat jarur kehna chahungi prerna ke saath jo khuch ho rha hai iska main reason uska basus ke liye blind love and trust hai aur iss sab ke liye wo responsible khud hai tho for God sake bajaj ko aab inn sab mein ghasitna band karo 

She needs to grow up and learn some self respect which she lacks big time. Her rants about basu is what’s gonna doom her, after all she did they don’t even appreciate her and this fool girl is letting them make a kachra of her self respect. Before anything she has to learn to stand up for herself first.

As for blaming bajaj for her condition I can only laugh. No one else to blame so blame bajaj lol 😂 joke of the day!