Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Oppo dear that never was mocking I really meant that as it's good to contribute to forum CM ranking once they restart. Also regarding the locking the particular post I was never the sole person responsible for something like that as far as I remember. But still you choose to quote me here for this then I have nothing more to say. 

But I really don't have any issues with anyone making threads... Why would I? As I said this is an open forum. 

Oh just saw you gave the link here too... Thanks for bringing your personal grudges against me here... when this particular thread is not related to that.

I'm sorry I'm off from the thread... take care and have a great day 🤗

as u edited this , i'm again quoting u . ofcourse i have no personal grudges for you at all .. why i have to?.. as u asked who are discouraging .. toh somehow subtly ,u also included there once. and  i felt bad that day when this came from you in my post. . as you ask in general , that is why i share the thread link. take care u too. 

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: opsora2090

as u edited this , i'm again quoting u . ofcourse i have no personal grudges for you at all .. why i have to?.. as u asked who are discouraging .. toh somehow i felt bad that day when this came from you. you ask in general , that is why i share the thread link. take care u too. 

Oppo dear if you really felt bad that day then you could have clarified with me through pm preferably as I never intended to mock that day too. But now whatever has been done can't be reversed so I won't say anything about that. You have brought that here when regarding the discouraging question I meant this particular thread only. You chose to mention me along with my friends too... I don't know what to say..

Let's end it here... If you have anything in your mind I'll be more than happy to answer you through pm if you want to. 🤗

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Oppo dear if you really felt bad that day then you could have clarified with me through pm preferably as I never intended to mock that day too. But now whatever has been done can't be reversed so I won't say anything about that. You have brought that here when regarding the discouraging question I meant this particular thread only. You chose to mention me along with my friends too... I don't know what to say..

Let's end it here... If you have anything in your mind I'll be more than happy to answer you through pm if you want to. 🤗

i choose you, cos you asked . and somehow that day subtly u involved there also . anyway i am edited the link as u feel offended. sorry for that sharing link.  it is not to target you personally .. it was in general, just to ans your question., that's it. and ofcourse i have not personal grudges towards u. take care 🤗

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

And the usual bullying and harassment and ruining of the thread with the same shit  ...leading to TM asking for closure.

And if you are reporting comments in a thread please see what you are writing and how u r bullying instigigating before hitting report report for others

TC

Apologies to the TM