PreRish ff being snubbed (last chapter on pg 28 UPDATED)

Posted: 4 years ago

CHAPTER 1

She has seen him all day tensed and upset ....guilt filled in his eyes .since the day he started walking and talking again she had never seen him so depressed .Moloy basu was always in the study rocking his chairs to and fro sitting in the room with the lights dimmed and sharing into nothing.mohini couldn't stand this .she couldn't see him like this she wanted to ask him why?what had happened why was he so depressed looking at the fact that his son is getting married to the love of his life prerna this month ..everyone were soo happy but why was he so sad and tensed!

She closed the doors of the study locking it .turned on on the lights and came near him

Mohini: please tell me what's wrong ? Why are you so tensed ?you don't like prerna or

Moloy:NO!she is my daughter I love her 

Mohini:then why are you sad ?what's wrong ...share it with me !maybe I can help

Moloy:nothing..leave it

Mohini:NO TELL me !

Moloy had tears in his eyes now guilt was killing him inside 

Moloy:he came back but my condition made me useless and I couldn't apologize to him ..beg him for forgiveness!

Mohini was now confused who came back..and how can moloy hurt anyone ..yes she did many bad things in her life but her husband was the sweetest most kindest person she had ever seen ..to an extent that would annoy her sometimes !

Mohini:who?what are you talking about

Moloy:.....bajaj.....rishabh haha I

Mohini's nostrils flared and anger filled her up just by the mentioned of that manipulative snake's name 

Mohini:have you lost your mind ..you wanna apologize to the person who. Almost kicked us out of our house,tried to ruin our publications and hurted my onu and broke his heart to damn pieces...seriously you have gone mad !and why do you wanna even apologize to that monster!

Moloy:BECAUSE I MADE HIM A.  MONSTER AND WHAT HE DID IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I DID ATLEAST HE NEVER CHEATED. HE PLAYED BY THE RULES EVEN THOUGH I DESERVE TO ROTT !

Mohini freezed .she had never seen her husband talk loudly. She Can see guilt. And regret shining in his eyes. She knew something was terribly wrong right now she had a bad feeling in her gut

Mohini:what's wrong what did you do??

He stood up from his chair moving towards the window 

He was the richest businessmen in Kolkata. My channel wasn't going that well those days due to my stand for poor to the politics he came to me ....vikram bajaj ! He wanted a favour.he told me his situation that he is getting divorced and he want me to help him by hook or crook to get his 7-8 years old son rishu as he said on his custody he wanted me get some wrong allegations on his wife as the media has the power to do anything ! I rejected immediately..but then he started crying out ..and he ..he. Was begging me to help him as he has no one but his child and that women he said is stealing the only thing that matters to him! You were pregnant with nivedita at that time so I could feel a fathers pain and suffering...and also I wanted. A safe and secure future for all of us !so I accepted to help him ...I befriended his wife and later used some false statements and proofs. In the court ...I thought I was doing the right thing ..but then I saw him...that kid .when the court declared that his father got the custody I saw fear in his eyes ..he started shivering a little too and ran to his mother to hug her I didn't knew what went wrong wasn't he happy??I saw the police separating the mother son duo outside the court and he would again and again run to his mother and begged her not to leave him alone with that guy. I saw that women crying too trying to get her son from the officers it confused me to help until her sister (masi) came and slapped me hard on my face once she saw me. She told me. That I would never be happy ever in my life and cursed me. I was a lot confused now ..then I did my research which I should have done before trusting that bl**dy b***d ! I got to know.............

I. Got to know devil used to beat his wife humiliate her. Insult her in front of the child .neighbor's would often hear her scream but no one would actually stand up ! Neither did she ever because she was too scared of this man .I came to know that this little lion stood up for his mother when his father tried to humiliate her in front of all in a family function and fought with his dad for his mother .but this devil. Just because his stupid ego was hurt. Beat that innocent child too ...the school teachers actually reported that they had seen scars of whipping of belt on his shoulders and some were on his back too when they checked. That was the last limit for his mother and she decided to leave the house. That instant with the child. Even though vikram would always fake tears and begged her not to leave him and that he would change like he did with me but. A mother can never sacrifice her child's happiness. She filed divorce and the custody but due to me and his money. She lost .the child was scared to death he was gonna live ALONE with that monster and his mother his saviour will this time won't be with him to protect him from her .as I got to know that I tried my best to 3rd open the case but I couldn't just say that what I did was total fraud because then I would have gone to jail and your life would have been destroyed. I never felt so trapped before .six months! Six long freaking months he was alone with him.I saw him change to this .a stressed,quiet,introvert kid .he suffered so much in those months the neighbor's would still hear him crying sometimes but afterwards he stopped .I could see he was clinically depressed. And emotionless and that's all because of me .the last time I saw his crying his heart out when his mother attempted suicide because she couldn't. Take it anymore afterwards he changed .I know it's my fault but believe me I never intended to !

She was shocked to hear all of this. And so was Veena who had listened everything behind the doors!

Precap: prerna accused by anuraag 

Veena. Convincing prerna to marry bajaj again once she was kicked out of basu bad I

Rishabh and prerna meet again! (CHAPTER 2 Will be updated to tomorrow!)

Fantabulous start dear ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Poor Rishab he had to suffer so much due to his abusive father and it all happened because of that Moloy Basu 😣😣😣😣😣 He deserves all the hatred that Rishab shows towards him 😤😤😤 Veena too heard everything I guess she'll now understand Rishab better and help Prerna get back to him 👍 It's going to be a Super amazing story please update soon and please update your other story on Prerish soon too ok 

Brilliant start!

Waiting for chapter 2. 

Fantastic start, I can't wait to read more 

Fabulous start .. please go ahead and write more 😍😍😍

So much angst.... So much suffering for poor Rishabh.... He should be happy at least now...superb starting.... Can't wait to read more... 

His past was so painful 😊. Intriguing story. Moloy though helping end up doing the reverse but alas what done is done 😔

wow  the backstory is suchh a meaty one , great start , looking forwards to the next ! 

Awesome.plz pm me dear

Hey loved the update ... Please continue soon.. Thanks :)