Review of contestants as far as now!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Rashmi- i am her fan since Uttaran and love her as an actor and as a person too! But in the show she is actually not providing any good content other than fighting with Sid ! She has so much potential...I want arhaan to come in house so that she remain happy and gets out of this dukhiyari image!! 

Siddharth-  he is aggressive at another level! But I think deep down he is not that bad person! With that deco comment I literally think he meant Rashmi bcoz he is not the person to character assassinate anyone and also ya as he said he don't like when his frnds mingle with others so he is really possessive and I have seen many such people ! But indeed playing a good game! But still he need some mannerism classes!

Shehnaz-  aida bnke peda bht khari h! Ye ladki pagal hai pagal haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...say her good or bad but indeed she is one person who provide much humour in the house! I don't like her but I don't dislike her at all! She is interesting! Indeed a strong player! Last me mastermind ka tag leke jayegi!

Devoleena-  strong player but speaks some very rude words ....she is female version of Shukla except that she is playing individually and not in group! Neither leading nor following anyone! 

Asim- get out of Shukla's shade plz! Well why he is so obsessed with Rashmi! But I like when Rashmi says meri Jaan suno toπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mahira- yaa over obsessed girl but indeed is sensible! She has potential! I like her for her soft heart (Shukla aur Sana Ko chod k) for others like asim! She don't abuse! And most of the time I find her better but gets influenced many times

Shefali-  she was playing so well! A strong personality but that jumping out of nowhere in dey's matter made me rethink but still she is good! Beauty with brains! (She has good features and her voice is so confident)

Paras- play individual game other than being with Mahira only! Love their friendship but still! But ya he is much sensible when it comes to boys ! 

Aarti- sense and ye are impossible together! I used to love her but now what she is doing?? Her depression or love for Shukla has made her thinking capacity vanish!