Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sas79

Also! Bapji and Asha seem to be on different pages! Seems like he doesn't know her true colors. 

Baapji seems to be more interested in malhar ki offspring than raaz

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

But I'm wondering what else can tie it all together? Why would AS explode at the Ranes? Has to be some connection there. 

Soch Soch ke MERI dimaag short circuit hogaya , only Atul related hi make her explode yah phir they will try to kill kallu

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lavender_mist

LOOL aren't we all! 😁😁😁

But it seems weird. I called it before itself. This HUGE raaz is looming over them and he's more interested in doing SBS drama with Kalyani and AS rather than safeguarding his secret. I think Asha did something really bad, like being involved with terrorist that killed Atul and Bapji doesn't know about it. He only knows about the murder. 

Edited by sas79 - 4 years ago
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I agree on that🤣

bluemoon255 thumbnail

But I'm wondering what else can tie it all together? Why would AS explode at the Ranes? Has to be some connection there. 

I think as ka explosion was that khane Wala 

But track mein there is no clue of that angle tbh

Radheshyam went to arrange money for saree phir he is killed

I doubt if he was blackmailing ranes with swara ya phir swara se paise maanga

Kuch that type

Terrorist track hi nahi dikhing mujhe tbh

sas79 thumbnail

I think as ka explosion was that khane Wala 

But track mein there is no clue of that angle tbh

Radheshyam went to arrange money for saree phir he is killed

I doubt if he was blackmailing ranes with swara ya phir swara se paise maanga

Kuch that type

Terrorist track hi nahi dikhing mujhe tbh

But they have been building this track for months now. If the entire thing is just hinged on this Radheshayam's death, then it'll be pretty dumb. Has to be something more.

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Yup di. Baapji maynot be knowing ashahirs true face but he doesn't seems innocent also.i feel teeno are evil unknown to each other.remember baapji disguise and that looks before the entry. My feel is that asha always right from childhood created a wedge between baapji and swara and they grew old without really bonding with each other. As titu di once said all are not kalyani typical step mom thing may be.and this again happened in Radha shayams case baapji didn't know the true facts maybe only what asha showed him

I always thought that baapji witnessed him with swara and in heat of momnet he smashed him or something like drishyam movie but car chase and all means they were determined to kill him

About terro track I still feel connection. Beacuse of the had a car that too one with an expensive special made number plate, luxorious life and academy with guards . We need an answer none works there and baapji never takes money so source of income should be cleared na. Even now they are living on malhars money. So either known or unkown to baapji they had another source of money 2 possiblities swara forced to do laavani with other group and terrorist connection.both bhi terro can only lead to Rane vs deshmukh. Swara lover death and ranes arrest will end up with just few taunts from AS vo tho vo abhi bhi kartge he

bluemoon255 thumbnail

LOOL aren't we all! 😁😁😁

But it seems weird. I called it before itself. This HUGE raaz is looming over them and he's more interested in doing SBS drama with Kalyani and AS rather than safeguarding his secret. I think Asha did something really bad, like being involved with terrorist that killed Atul and Bapji doesn't know about it. He only knows about the murder. 

Chances r there seeing her obsession with all things raaz

Madhav seems too cool to be smone waiting jail u know

He is just angry abt his sanskar and nose katana by kallu than anything else tbh

Hamiltonbhatia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Didn’t Malhar have CCTV installed at hone in one of the previous tracks. Now that pawar is keeping an eye on Kalyani wouldn’t he notice Asahir following her and acting funny? Can’t he inform Malhar? They need a big break in the case. Wondering when it will come?l

sas79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Yup di. Baapji maynot be knowing ashahirs true face but he doesn't seems innocent also.i feel teeno are evil unknown to each other.remember baapji disguise and that looks before the entry. My feel is that asha always right from childhood created a wedge between baapji and swara and they grew old without really bonding with each other. As titu di once said all are not kalyani typical step mom thing may be.and this again happened in Radha shayams case baapji didn't know the true facts maybe only what asha showed him

I always thought that baapji witnessed him with swara and in heat of momnet he smashed him or something like drishyam movie but car chase and all means they were determined to kill him

About terro track I still feel connection. Beacuse of the had a car that too one with an expensive special made number plate, luxorious life and academy with guards . We need an answer none works there and baapji never takes money so source of income should be cleared na. Even now they are living on malhars money. So either known or unkown to baapji they had another source of money 2 possiblities swara forced to do laavani with other group and terrorist connection.both bhi terro can only lead to Rane vs deshmukh. Swara lover death and ranes arrest will end up with just few taunts from AS vo tho vo abhi bhi kartge he

Yes! Exactly! That's why it has to be a terrorist connection. Cause Sebhan has said 2 times already that on Diwali the show down between AS and Bapji will happen. And the story also needs a new villain cause Atharva is out of commission. I don't think they'll be more new entries so it has to be AS. But AS will only be the villain if they had a hand in Atul's death.

Signs are there for that connection. Like I said before, they are occasionally bringing up Atul's death. They did not really show anyone grieve for Atul.