•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

The loan thing is out in open and Pari came forward to help but Kabir declined and said he will pay the debts. Rani in her drunken state suggested an alliance between Yogi and Pari😆Yogi and Pari cute banter, so, they fought in the morning and completely forgot that part,back to their normal self,I like that,kiddos😆

Shiv and his family is completely against Yogi now,Roshan is playing his cards well.

Precap:-The financial misery continues, Yogi was trying to sell his brand new sherwani,Pari promised that we will celebrate like Shrivastavs always used to be which hurt Prakash,as he thought he is incapable to bring gifts for his family for Diwali

Edited by incrediblycute - 4 years ago

It was such a lovely episode, the 1st part was hilarious with girls' team and boys's team fun. So glad to see that YoRi's antics are back ! đŸ˜†â€ïž         

Excited to see the diwali celebration episode tomorrow, really hope that it won't get ruined coz with the duo Shiv + Roshan, you never know....

Originally posted by rishani77

It was such a lovely episode, the 1st part was hilarious with girls' team and boys's team fun. So glad to see that YoRi's antics are back ! đŸ˜†â€ïž         

Excited to see the diwali celebration episode tomorrow, really hope that it won't get ruined coz with the duo Shiv + Roshan, you never know....

shiv and Roshan are becoming unbearable day by day. There is no sanity no logics , how is a relationship whose base is a deal of personal gains and loss can be peaceful for any party I don't understand. The financial crisis on the other hand is way too deep rooted in Srivastava family, except Kabir everyone is having issues, I hope Yogi turn out to be a really successful football player earning lots of money, can't see them sad because of money. The depiction is very real though.

Thank you so much for WU dear.

So finally thĂ© younger gen of the Srivastava Family has understood Rani’s pain and try to solve the matter.

No comments regarding This guy Roshan n gunjan’s family . I didn’t like them from the start itself. I mean shiv’s restrictions for gunjan like to delete her Social media n stop going to chavri bazaar to her music classes etc. N even neither seema nor gautam took stand for gunjan. N his obsession to find a normal guy for gunjan. I am not against that but the way he just made a deal with this chauhan its just pathetic. Is your daughter/son’s happiness doesn’t matter against your so called obsession? Uff sorry for my rant.  I am so done with the sharma family part.

Regarding precap We all know the consequences of middle class families in the big cities where they try to make ends meet. So Prakash is worried about the financial crisis in the family at the time of festivals it hurts the most to the head of the family that what they will do in this situation.

The highlights of this series is #YAri and the Srivastava Family. I so adore them..😍

P.S no offense to any actors they are all doing a fab job.👏

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago

I am liking how they are realistically showing the financial impact this wedding cancellation has had on the family. Prakash went to great lengths to get that sherwani for Yogi. Every family member contributed and yet there were shortages. Huge financial loss considering the family is a middle class family- joint family. Prakash feeling a failure again is understandable. He is unable to manage everything. I am waiting to see Pari's reaction. She would have thought the family would be happy seeing her contribute. She doesn't know the inner meaning of her actions. 

Honestly, I find Roshan interesting. He is unpredictable. He isn't an out and out villain. He is grey. Shiv- no comment. It's time for him to go on a yatra and find his brains. 

Originally posted by Shwets1502

I am liking how they are realistically showing the financial impact this wedding cancellation has had on the family. Prakash went to great lengths to get that sherwani for Yogi. Every family member contributed and yet there were shortages. Huge financial loss considering the family is a middle class family- joint family. Prakash feeling a failure again is understandable. He is unable to manage everything. I am waiting to see Pari's reaction. She would have thought the family would be happy seeing her contribute. She doesn't know the inner meaning of her actions. 

Honestly, I find Roshan interesting. He is unpredictable. He isn't an out and out villain. He is grey. Shiv- no comment. It's time for him to go on a yatra and find his brains. 

@ bold True .. I second you on this. Prakash is feeling helpless. We have seen this scenario every now and then somewhere in our life we must have seen or been through this situation that in the middle class joint family during the time of festival the head of the family always feels helpless that he couldn’t celebrate the festivities as per his wish or his family’s wishes. He always gets the feeling that if I would have more financial freedom then I would have celebrated the festival as per my family’s wishes. The Srivastavas have gone to the lengths and beyond during Yogi’s wedding. But that cancellation didn’t only broke their friendship and relations n their hearts but it also had hurt them financially.

@ bold red this crack me up real bad..đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

@ bold True .. I second you on this. Prakash is feeling helpless. We have seen this scenario every now and then somewhere in our life we must have seen or been through this situation that in the middle class joint family during the time of festival the head of the family always feels helpless that he couldn’t celebrate the festivities as per his wish or his family’s wishes. He always gets the feeling that if I would have more financial freedom then I would have celebrated the festival as per my family’s wishes. The Srivastavas have gone to the lengths and beyond during Yogi’s wedding. But that cancellation didn’t only broke their friendship and relations n their hearts but it also had hurt them financially.

@ bold red this crack me up real bad..đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Haha that last sentence too good yaar! đŸ„±

I'm also liking how realistic they are showing the financial break down @ the Srivastavas as we can relate to it and it is not shown in a so dramatic way. Pari took a stand & she will learn a lesson from it.

True that Roshan's char has layers but I'm so fed up with the Sharma family drama, same boring drama and only Roshan is bringing something otherwise same shouting, rhona dhona, confused expressions...

As one of you said this show's USP is trully the Srivastavas & I'm so enjoying it along with YaRi's dosti / antics. đŸ‘đŸŒ

The family went beyond their capacity to have a grand wedding for Yogi. We saw multiple times when Prakash openly confessed his inability to arrange as per everyone's wishes. It's natural. He runs a business which doesn't give a fixed income. The crisis would have still been there if the wedding had happened, but the family would have fought with spirit then. Sometimes I don't get Dadaji taunting Prakash, calling him "nakaam". It's not easy running such a huge family. Obviously Prakash isn't going to have money all the time. 

True. I am fed up of Gunjan crying and Shiv and Seema saying the same thing.