Bigg Boss 13

Get off your high horse Tanna

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Not even A list bollywood celebs would have the air this woman had when inside the house

like zabardasti aayi ho kia? mat aao..koi ehsan nae kiya

she had a disinterested vibe through out..was super cold as well

i am glad i never followed her season..coz if she can be like this on one episode..God knows what she must be like for an entire season locked inside the house

she acted as if she is way too superior than everyone combined..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She had same kind of attitude in her season. Lol. Im just glad she didnt give verdict to  both asim n shukla but included devo also😆

Edited by DoremonLove - 4 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Muje to woh beautiful and dimagwali lagi . Extra attitude/cold behave to nai laga muje.

I really like her advice to Rashmi that Shukla Shukla karna bandh karo because woh Rashmi Rashmi bilkul  nai kar raha hai and she is very true with her words because I am noticing from few episodes, Shukla kisi bhi answer mai Rashmi ka naam tak nai leta hai . Shukla ke mostly answers mai mahira/paras hote hai and latest yesterday ke jail task mai uska target Debo hai so again no Rashmi in his any answer.

She was fare in necklace task unlike Farah Khan who was clearly favouring sana . 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I felt she was fair, most neutral guest so far. Likes of urvashi and Farah couldn’t even survive one sec without being biased and making one group feel lesser.

Edited by Silveraliax - 4 years ago
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i found her fair and i liked yesterday's episode...such a light episode...no gali vali, no dhaka muki...everyone did very good...bina baat ke argue nhi kar rhe the...tasks bhi complete hua..yeh sabse badi baat hai...👍🏼

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I was totally Anti-Tanna in her season. Other than her unfair decision to declare Shukla a winner over Asim, I felt she was okay, she said she was the queen for the task so thus the haughty-ness. Plus, it's pretty innate to Tanna. I LOLed max when Sana was talking about Gautam and Tanna was still so salty.

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Empty vessels make the loudest sound.

She too has a superiority complex

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

she was far better than farah khan

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I thought you did follow her season. I remember u. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

why every one comes to give the advice  to Rasmi  is it fixed they want her make a winer.