Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Komo/Sonalika bringing the X factor

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm enjoying the dynamics of Komolika/Sonalika in the show currently πŸ‘She brings the much needed X factor as she is really good at bringing the villainous vibes right from the time she entered BB πŸ˜ˆ

Also I am loving how she is given the scenes with the entire cast as it gives us ample monologues and her terrific one linersπŸ˜›πŸ˜ˆ

Loving the new Komolika πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Aamna is just rocking as Komolika.. Accurate mixture of devious brain and beauty.. She has such a clear diction and her voice is lucid to ears, not schreechy, no mumbling just perfect πŸ‘ loved her since her entry into the BB with that white attire❀️

And that's the real komoswag ❀️

She brings in a much needed spice and her monologues are a comic relief πŸ˜‚

Mohini needs botox, calling Prerna as behen, komopanti to banti hain LOL πŸ˜‚ awesome monologues πŸ‘πŸ‘

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanzBarbie

Aamna is just rocking as Komolika.. Accurate mixture of devious brain and beauty.. She has such a clear diction and her voice is lucid to ears, not schreechy, no mumbling just perfect πŸ‘ loved her since her entry into the BB with that white attire❀️

And that's the real komoswag ❀️

She brings in a much needed spice and her monologues are a comic relief πŸ˜‚

Mohini needs botox, calling Prerna as behen, komopanti to banti hain LOL πŸ˜‚ awesome monologues πŸ‘πŸ‘

Exactly I loved her teekhi mirchi to Shivi and budiya to Mohini  πŸ˜‚

Also her dialogues are easily audible without having to raise the volume thankfully. She brings the needed creepiness without making funny faces. Too good seriously πŸ‘πŸ‘

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She has comprehended the essence of Komo well and is portraying it onscreen without any OTT.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Perfect as komo , no OTT 

Seedhi baat onlyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Motto is clear

No making faces thats very imp here.

I am here to break i will 

Thats what i like on this character and she occupies screen space which i dnt wanna miss.

Lelo lelo komo ko lelo

πŸ˜†

Edited by Paricarocks - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Perfect as komo , no OTT 

Motto is clear

Thats what i like on this character and she occupies screen space which i dnt wanna miss.

Lelo lelo komo ko lelo

πŸ˜†

this kom is - seedhi baat  no bakwas 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree...she has gotten the essence of komo's character...n the best part is she is clear with her dialogues...have got really good dialogues..mean n comical and is delivering her dialogues with swag without making faces... She has gotten the attitude perfectly and she is complete black n potraying the same with much ease so viewers do not have to get confused whether she is supposed to be hated as a character or not πŸ˜‚

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Komo def has X factor both AnuPre are back to being X'sπŸ˜†

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

She has comprehended the essence of Komo well and is portraying it onscreen without any OTT.

You're right it's nice to see her get into the character so soon πŸ‘

Otherwise it's really difficult to outshine a previous actor with a huge fanbase. But Aamna is really good as Komolika πŸ‘

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Perfect as komo , no OTT 

Motto is clear

Lelo lelo komo ko lelo

πŸ˜†

Exactly she is here to seperate AnuPre and take revenge from everyone and she is doing that nicely. Atleast now we don't know any strangers to tell us how our villain is dangerous. She herself is able to convey that to the audience πŸ˜›