Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 100th Episode Special Discussion Thread

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

fuochi-d-artificio-immagine-animata-0065fuochi-d-artificio-immagine-animata-0065fuochi-d-artificio-immagine-animata-0065fuochi-d-artificio-immagine-animata-0065

We have made it! Yay! 100 episodes under our belt. Where did the time go?

This special episode is for you all.Audience participation..

Thanks for being part of Authentic Moments!

The journey of Kahaan Hum kahaan Tum has successfully completed a run of 100 episodes

fiore-immagine-animata-0324

It has been a tempestuous ride thanks to all the twists and turns or really unexpected moments, happenings in each episode.

It is the story of Sonakshi a tv actress and Rohit Sippy, a heart surgeon they hold two different professions - still they love each other immensely.

fiore-immagine-animata-0348

Rohit is calm and practical whereas Sonakshi is chearpy and dreamy,when Rohit lives in the real world sonakshi lives in her dreamy world. They happened to meet on a conflicting note unable to understand each other's world. They start seeing each other as friends where a magical bond connected them.

fiore-immagine-animata-0324

Sonakshi is the first to fall in love where Rohit is guilt ridden due to Raima, his first love who's in coma after a surgery went wrong and is unable to understand his feelings for Sonakshi, but eventually realises and accepts his feelings.

fiore-immagine-animata-0348

Meanwhile, Raima wakes up from coma after a long four years; initially she was stubborn and was not ready to accept Rohit-Sonakshi's relationships, then later understands that four years is a long one and accepts being his past, free from guilt Rohit and Sonakshi are reunited and are on the eve of getting married.

fuochi-d-artificio-immagine-animata-0049

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Girls hope you like it.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 4 years ago
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's technically after 12 in India hence its 100 th episode day

So I am posting here 

Congrats everyone We have reached the 100th episode ... 

Congrats to whole KHKT team for this achievement 

The written update - And the honors goes to Sakina ... Just posting it here for everyone ...

Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Written Update 

31st October 2019, Thursday. 

100th EPISODE! 

Episode starts with Sonakshi looking into the camera and exclaiming how could Rohit lie to her. Mahesh is looking all sly behind her, Oulkit comes to get Sonakshi. Lightdude talks to himself, says "Maaf kardena Rohit ssssir, I haven't done much but ruin your night."

Raima and Netra are talking, Netra asks if she has given acting another thought? Raima says I thought you were kidding before. Netra says I am actually serious. You have the looks, the right attitude. Now look at Sonakshi, she was not born an actress, she worked hard for it and she had good looks and now she is a top rated actress. Raima says so if I work hard like Sonakshi, then I can also become famous? Netra says ofc, Raima is in deep thought. (I thought she wanted to become an airhostess, dunia ghumna chahti hai, daundna chahti hai, udna chahti hai, bus rukhna nai chahti)

Sonakshi sits at her seat looking all grumpy, Pari announces the next performance is going to be Rastogis starting with Suman Rastogi, the eldest. Rohit comes and tries to talk to her, she looks away. He senses something is wrong and asks her to follow him, she does grudgingly. Mahesh is looking all sinister behind them. (why tf is he in the party? Go chill with all the other normal drivers. Why is nobody questioning his presence?)
Suman and Pari perform on Girls like to swing, in jamkili dresses and short wigs. Suman can dance🙈

Rohit and Sonakshi are in a different room, Soankshi says what is this Rohit? He says friendship band, I promised that- She swats his hand away. Yeah you promised, she says. And then you broke that promise. You know that Ravi is innocent right? He says yes. Who told you this? The new driver right?
Sonakshi says don't blame him, it is your fault.
Rohit says how is my fault, I did it to protect you, it is our sangeet tonight- she says yes Rohit, our sangeet. Why did you keep this from me? Worrying all by yourself, did you think how I would feel when I get to know about it? Our relationship started with a lie. This is not right, I am hurt.
Raima notices missing bride and groom and becomes dora and goes in search for them. Naren shakes his head, judging I guess, like his own son did not crossdress and performed like ten minutes ago.
Rohit says you are just overreacting, if you cannot understand that I was trying to protect you then there is nothing more that I can explain. Sonakshi says oh? So I am at fault?  Raima comes in and asks hey guys, is everything fine?  Sonakshi looks at Rohit angrily and says ask your friend and leaves. Raima says is this a time to fight? Please sort this out. He says bina baat kiye chali gai, yeh koi tareka hai? Raita says it is your sangeet today, he says if she doesn't want to talk, na kare, is she doesn't want to perform, na kare. You know how to dance right? I'll dance with you. He walks away.
Suman and Pari finishes dance, everyone claps/nods approvingly /have colgate smiles. Someone whispers in Akhil's ears and he calls Suman of the stage after her performance. She looks shocked. Cut to two random people telling we were promised hotel coverage and publicity but no one from the media is here. We gave you this location to use for free as part of this deal, we kept our promise. Suman says give us two minutes, we'll sort this out.

Instead of sitting with Sonakshi, Rohit sits next to his mom. Veena asks why are you here? You should be with Sonakshi, Rohit says I want to sit with my mom. Veena says okay. Raima is watching this from afar, looking worried. Siyyapa aunty senses her worry just by looking at the back of her head and asks 'Baccha, koi problem hai?' Raima says Rohit Sona ka jagrah ho gaya. Siyyapa aunty and Lightdude who overhears this look pleased. Rohit mumbles to himself, she made a mountain out of a molehill, Drama Queen.

Akhil tells Suman that the media has boycotted the sangeet due to Naren' s foul behaviour earlier, they are demanding an apology. Suman says this can seriously harm Sona's career, not to mention the sponsors.

Raima asks Sonakshi what happened? You prepared for such a nice performance, Sonakshi says it doesn't matter does it!? He lied to me and doesn't care about my feelings. Did you know the person who attacked me is still roaming free? Raima is shocked, Siyyapa aunty overhears. Raima says guests and family is here, sona says exactly, they are here, so I am not performing with him otherwise kuch drama ho jayega. She leaves.

Akhil tells Suman all media executives are here. Suman says tell to sit in the green room and look after them, she says I will get an apology. She looks at Naren and Veena then at DS and heads towards her. She tells DS there is a problem and I need your help.

Siyappa Aunty tells Raima Sonakshi is an actress, how can you be so sure Rohit is at fault? Raima says they will be announcing the performance soon, SA says why do you bother? You dance and enjoy. Rohit cannot get a better partner than you and you cannot get a better partner than Rohit.

DS says this is ridiculous. Why will Naren apologise? If this is about money, I have already said I will cover the expenses. Suman says it is not about the money, it is about Sonakshi's career. If Naren won't apologise now, they will not cover Sonakshi or promote her ever again. She is going to become your family, help her.

YK asks Rohit why he isn't dancing with Sona, Rohit says she doesn't want to talk to me or perform with me so let her be. You just tell Pooja I am performing with Raima. Make all the adjustments you have to.

Naren flat out refuses to aoologise. Veena says why are you blowing stuff out of proportion? If a simple sorry can fix everything... Naren says Suman wants me to apologise because she doesnt want to pay for the event, how cheap. DS says sometimes we have to keep our egos aside and do stuff for our family, even if it means doing the things we don't want to do. You are not at fault but neither is Sonakshi, why should she suffer cause of all this.

Yk tries to explain to Sonakshi, says I know you have encouraged Rohit to dance. And look at your mom, she has worked so hard, her efforts will go in vain if she learns you are upset. Sona says I am not upset, look I am smiling. YK says it's a fake smile. Sona says you don't know what he has done.

Naren says I haven't done anything, why should I apologise. Suman said so much stuff af the bar counter but I did not say anything because I may have been at fault. But it is not my fault this time. Suman comes and says the press is getting restless, please come and apologise. Naren says no.

YK says I understandhe lied to you but he did it to protect you. Sona says it is not just about the attacker, it is about our relationship, there has to be transparency, honesty, trust. He Iied to me. Truth doesnt hurt as much as when you learn you have been lied to. YK says but unknowingly we hurt the ones we love right? He did not mean to hurt you intentionally, that doesn't mean you'll stop talking to each other. Sona says he isn't talking to me either. YK says he has practiced so much to match you and your expectations, he was rehearsing all night. It is your moment and it is a once in a lifetime moment. Rohit and Sonakshi ka moment.

Rohit and Raima are practicing awkwardly. Tanya says what is happening. Aakash says it is Rohit and Sonakshi's sangeet, if you are dancing with her then it's okay otherwise don't dance at all. Rohit says I did not deny dancing with her (yes you did) she was the one who denied. Besides, it is my sangeet and I want to perform. He asks Rohan to play the music, he extends his hand, Sonakshi places her hand in his.
Everyone looks happy, he looks at ger grumpily, Sona says what? You don't want to dance now? Humare sangeet mein tum kissi aur ke safh dance karna chahte ho? Raima's face falls. She says there is still time, you want to marry me only na? I mean it's our first fight and you gave up so easily. This is a big problem, she teases him. He hugs her, Ajith hugs Akash 😂 He says sorry, she says if you lie to me ever again an, he hooks his finger with hers and says I promise. I won't lie to you ever again. Sonakshi says even I am sorry, I failed to see from your POV.
Says but Rohit, 'zindagi mein dhoop hon ya chav, badi se badi mushkil ho ya khushi, hun sath mein iska samna karenge. Deal?( Parvati moment of the day😂) He says done deal. You have imparted the wisdom of a lifetime in a day itself. YK says your names have been announced, Rohit rushes Sonakshi out of the room, Sona says one sec I want to talk to Raima, but she doesn't get the chance.

Siyappa aunty instigates Raima against Sona, tries to convince her she was planning this all along because she wanted to show you down.

Precap: Naren refuses to apologise, Sona faces the media in the room, Naren comes, media people go crazy. Sona says just a sec, you want an apology, you will get one. She tells Naren to come with her for a second.

Thanks a lot Sakina ...

Edited by atikna - 4 years ago
atikna thumbnail

Ah ... HII

We were all so very late at night .... still am up and watching the show

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Do we discuss the episode here?

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanasya

Do we discuss the episode here?

Yessssssss... 100Th episode 

armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haha okay. Okay episode. Got what i thought we would. Fight and patch up , pura episode segment mein kal dekh hi liya lol

Boy they've maintained Rohit's character consistency. Self centred then, self centred now. Only since Sonakshi is part of him, he's being caring, baaki duniya including his own family bhad mein jaaye. 

Zero consideration for his special 4 years of love, Raima. Was so rude at the dance studio to her and so rude now. How can he unilaterally ask her to dance and after patch up, just without talking to her just ditch like that, ignoring her. Don't like how they are showing Sonakshi to be the only one concerned and saying i have to talk to her, arre what a useless character this Rohit is. Don't like this quality of the male lead. But that's him. He's like that. So we need to take it i guess?

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

hey hey didn't know about this thread

thanks @atikna for telling me ❤️

atikna thumbnail

Sonakshi wants to talk to Raima ? About what 

I saw the Garam sitara's subtitles ... There when Sonakshi says ki you can't dance with someone else on our sangeet the subtitles say ki you can't dance with other woman on our sangeet 😆🤣

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimaaa

hey hey didn't know about this thread

thanks @atikna for telling me ❤️

You are welcome