Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Jinn's target or a part of Jinn?

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay, so two scenes put me into thinking this and I am wondering what it is. 

Is Jinn behind Aman or a part of Jinn already resides in Aman? Like a part of Voldemort was in Harry? 

Before engagement, we saw Jinn entering Aman's body and he turned into a Jinn perhaps? But in the episode where he brought Roshni to cure his Mom but that didn't happen and they got into a heated argument - by the time Roshni was leaving - Aman was again turning into a Jinn? And again, the color of his eyes changed and he seemed to have got different powers altogether when Roshni hit his head with a stone. 

So, does Aman's another side overpower him when he is angry? Is this similar to Hulk?šŸ¤”

Or when Aman's father agreed to the deal, Jinn left a part of him in Aman that seems to take over him whenever anger consumes him? 

What is it? I am pretty confused. 

Edited by IAdoreYou - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think Jinn asking for Junaidā€™s first born son was along the lines of Rumplestilskinā€™s fairy tale, where he asks for the first born child in exchange for magical help. Rumplestilskin then took the child to be raised by him.

What mustā€™ve happened is when Junaid promised Aman to the Jinn, some kind of magic mustā€™ve been placed on the baby which changes Aman into a Jinn in case Junaid or his family decided to forfeit on the promise. The magic by default mustā€™ve granted Aman his powers as well. The Raakh Jinn went back on her promise made while she was human and ended up as Jinn. In Amanā€™s case though he seems to be paying for his fatherā€™s choices. As we are yet to find out what happened to Junaid (from Parveenā€™s accusation it seems like he left them for a courtesan) , more might be revealed when he comes into the scene.

My guess is that the price of Jinnā€™s help is oneā€™s very humanity. Make good on your promise or turn into the thing you fear the most.

Edited by UmIbrahim - 4 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Okay, so two scenes put me into thinking this and I am wondering what it is. 

Is Jinn behind Aman or a part of Jinn already resides in Aman? Like a part of Voldemort was in Harry? 

Before engagement, we saw Jinn entering Aman's body and he turned into a Jinn perhaps? But in the episode where he brought Roshni to cure his Mom but that didn't happen and they got into a heated argument - by the time Roshni was leaving - Aman was again turning into a Jinn? And again, the color of his eyes changed and he seemed to have got different powers altogether when Roshni hit his head with a stone. 

So, does Aman's another side overpower him when he is angry? Is this similar to Hulk?šŸ¤”

Or when Aman's father agreed to the deal, Jinn left a part of him in Aman that seems to take over him whenever anger consumes him? 

What is it? I am pretty confused. 

As per the story Aman's father made a deal with the Jinn for wealth in exchange of his firstborn child that's aman so as per me I feel Jinn has put a part of himself in Aman so when he is of the age he can recognise him and control him fully.

Or it can be that Jinn gave Aman's father powers which later transferred to Aman

I am just guessing it can be wrong and something else can be the story

Even you are potterhead?

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 4 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I too believe that there is something like may be a mark  of Jinn upon Aman. It migjt be what gives him the magic and what turns him into a beast every fullmoon day(? Didn't the family say something like that). And Aman may have to be of certain age (*inspired*) to make the transformation complete. Also the family mentioned that his transformation has become frequent or not limited to the cycle of moon now. I think him changing into the beast when Adah and family came was unexpected. So the hold of the Jinn on Aman is increasing and hence his tendency to transform too, probably triggered by intense emotions like anger. 

I guess the red moon night is important coz Jinn will be freed from the lamp, acc to RJ. Though RJ became so coz she did not fulfill her promise to Jinn, the consequence might not be the same for Aman coz the promise was not made by him. 

Since they mentioned that this particular Jinn cannot take human form coz of some curse, may be Jinn is somehow trying to overcome the curse through Aman. 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I too believe that there is something like may be a mark  of Jinn upon Aman. It migjt be what gives him the magic and what turns him into a beast every fullmoon day(? Didn't the family say something like that). And Aman may have to be of certain age (*inspired*) to make the transformation complete. Also the family mentioned that his transformation has become frequent or not limited to the cycle of moon now. I think him changing into the beast when Adah and family came was unexpected. So the hold of the Jinn on Aman is increasing and hence his tendency to transform too, probably triggered by intense emotions like anger. 

I guess the red moon night is important coz Jinn will be freed from the lamp, acc to RJ. Though RJ became so coz she did not fulfill her promise to Jinn, the consequence might not be the same for Aman coz the promise was not made by him. 

Since they mentioned that this particular Jinn cannot take human form coz of some curse, may be Jinn is somehow trying to overcome the curse through Aman. 

Abhi to sirf shuruwat hai mystery abhi baaki haišŸ˜‰Upcoming episodes will be damn interesting. I am again getting addictive to this Jinn show and Roshan chemistry is also addictive. I know this is tried formula but still iss show ki baat hi kuch aur hai as this is not a normal show.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: magicalM

Abhi to sirf shuruwat hai mystery abhi baaki haišŸ˜‰Upcoming episodes will be damn interesting. I am again getting addictive to this Jinn show and Roshan chemistry is also addictive. I know this is tried formula but still iss show ki baat hi kuch aur hai as this is not a normal show.

True the effects itself makes the show worth a watch. I have not warmed up to RoshAn as a jodi yet. Still I can't wait to catch it everyday. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmIbrahim

I think Jinn asking for Junaidā€™s first born son was along the lines of Rumplestilskinā€™s fairy tale, where he asks for the first born child in exchange for magical help. Rumplestilskin then took the child to be raised by him.

What mustā€™ve happened is when Junaid promised Aman to the Jinn, some kind of magic mustā€™ve been placed on the baby which changes Aman into a Jinn in case Junaid or his family decided to forfeit on the promise. The magic by default mustā€™ve granted Aman his powers as well. The Raakh Jinn went back on her promise made while she was human and ended up as Jinn. In Amanā€™s case though he seems to be paying for his fatherā€™s choices. As we are yet to find out what happened to Junaid (from Parveenā€™s accusation it seems like he left them for a courtesan) , more might be revealed when he comes into the scene.

My guess is that the price of Jinnā€™s help is oneā€™s very humanity. Make good on your promise or turn into the thing you fear the most.

This guess does make sense and I believe, it would be something along the same lines as that of this in the show. While I am not really aware of Rumplestilskinā€™s fairy tale, I would look for it to read. 

The price is one's very humanity. That's so well put. We would continue to guess until the show gives us some flashbacks but until then, your theory is the one to root for. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

As per the story Aman's father made a deal with the Jinn for wealth in exchange of his firstborn child that's aman so as per me I feel Jinn has put a part of himself in Aman so when he is of the age he can recognise him and control him fully.

Or it can be that Jinn gave Aman's father powers which later transferred to Aman

I am just guessing it can be wrong and something else can be the story

Even you are potterhead?

@bold 1 - That is totally a possibility to consider. 

@bold 2 - I do not really think that the powers have been transformed from Aman's father to Aman because there was never a deal of powers. It was only of wealth. So that might not be true. 

Oh absolutely. We are just guessing until the show gives us some bits to formulate our theory on. 

Ah a potterhead. To some extent. Yes I am. ā­ļø

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Oh what? I didn't see it, Indu. I really remember having heard nothing about the beast and full moon thing. I thought, it was the Jinn who entered Aman when Adah and family had come. Aman keeps going in beast mode? šŸ¤”That's news to me. Do you, by any chance, remember the episode number? 

Right. Right. And perhaps, since this Jinn cannot take human form - he is trying to overcome the curse through Aman or maybe he is trying to acquire possession over Aman? 

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I hope we do not get disappointed because the expectations are certainly rising. Let's hope for the best.