Bigg Boss 13

Don't use your brain -Siddharth Shukla

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Seriously?

WTF is wrong with him? First, he told this to Sana, now Arti. I think he must be telling this to Arti since Day 1, but BB was not showing it. He is looking less and less hero material day by day. Compared to him, even Gaurav Chopra (whom I dislike thoroughly btw) looks like a hero of his season.

Shukla lacks grace to listen to other. His mannerisms are worse than the bullies of their season. He doesn't trust his friends subjects. He is so insecure that he doesn't want any of them to talk to other people. The list goes on and on and on.

Every single day, he displays another unpleasant side of his personality. šŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Saas gang are true evil , violent ,gone cases,needs help .
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Whenever his members talk to someone else he comes and listen and goes back to bitch with sade hue expressions. He is always patrolling them.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

Seriously?

WTF is wrong with him? First, he told this to Sana, now Arti. I think he must be telling this to Arti since Day 1, but BB was not showing it. He is looking less and less hero material day by day. Compared to him, even Gaurav Chopra (whom I dislike thoroughly btw) looks like a hero of his season.

Shukla lacks grace to listen to other. His mannerisms are worse than the bullies of their season. He doesn't trust his friends subjects. He is so insecure that he doesn't want any of them to talk to other people. The list goes on and on and on.

That is a disease called paranoia šŸ˜†

Campfire thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And she didn't even say anything in response to that. She's so embarrassing.

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

Whenever his members talk to someone else he comes and listen and goes back to bitch with sade hue expressions. He is always patrolling them.

He is behaving like a possessive husband who don't let his wife to have a mobile and lock her at home all day šŸ¤¢

Edited by Atonement - 4 years ago
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Atonement

Seriously?

Agree wid each n every word especially d boldwala part šŸ˜†

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Till when he is expecting them to not use brain šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aarti is brainless and follows Sid all the time. I canā€™t believe she donā€™t get no bashing on the show for Dey burns. Sana acts brainless, hate the childish innocent act she tries to do. Even Mahira made a comment about it. Canā€™t believe she didnā€™t get bashing for what she did mud Dey thing. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh no no...Shukla was just being the wonderfully supportive friend that he is - mera Shukla mahaan 

You see - Shukla believes in his deluded head that heā€™s the only one with a brain and is superior to the rest - even his so called ā€œfriendsā€. His version of team work is telling the others not to use their brains so that they donā€™t appear misaligned. Whereas normal peopleā€™s teamwork includes everyoneā€™s brains and getting on the same page. #onlyinShuklapur šŸ˜†