Star plus fixed undeserving winners - Privika supported by Divek? - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

How come Privika won if it was solely based on audience vote? Neither of them are that popular and the roadies crowd can’t dominate ITV audience and among them Anita is popular. I get y Divek won coz DT was everybody’s fav Ishima but Privika? Give me a break. Except the season where Amrita and her husband won, only undeserving candidates took the trophy back home.

prince doesnt just has roadies crowd.....woh big boss winner bhi reh chuka hain. Big boss audience is quiet big in india if i am not wrong. Anita bhi koi peeche nahi hain.....she is first runner up right. 

Originally posted by samira-d

Ronita is a more popular and deserving jodi and has a popular friend circle who were constantly promoting them..still Privika the Less popular,most undeserving and bad dancer jodi won in this scripted stupid show..Let's boycott the finale of this worst reality show..

Am I surprised they have the most dirty PR manager... Shruti and aaryan (Divyanka's) the same pr who used filthy tactics to instigate hatred against Sanaya and Mohit.

They did the same this time for sure too

Originally posted by EtherealRati

congratulations........its prince for the fourth time in reality shows.....roadies, splitsvilla, big boss and now nach baliye too.......and i dont feel that voting is fixed personally......prince is really popular among youth and its youth mainly who put the effort of voting. Regarding divyaka win.....she with her popularity was very much capable of beating sanaya or abigail.....divyanka is at the top of career right now......her winning was not unexpected.

In terms of dance....may be privika or divek were not the best in the lot.....but shows like nach or jhalak are not just about dance. They are about fans too. Baaki haar kar log joh bhi kahe but all nach baliye winners till date have the capability of winning in terms of popularity. 

I don't think privika had more votes. I didn't like what Anita did but literally she had Hina Khan Drashti and countless celebs make post for vote appeal that's how serious she took it. Adding to her already decent fandom and the genuine audience who have liked her too from Kkavyanjali days.

Prince is popular among youth too

I feel something backstage may have happened from channel favouring privika

then fair play to privika if they danced well and won

I knew it from day1 ......but the show is not fixed ...they go by votes only and Prince has more votes sadly ....

Prince is red hot among Indian youths(not the intellectual ones) ...the general ones.....they are crazy about him and considers him an icon ...they are very dedicated and 80% voting audiences of this reality shows like nach,biggboss etc are these youths only ...so prince winning doesn't surprise me .....

Soap actors like anita also have fans but they are the trp aunties (majorly) who also enjoys the show but they do not give any attention to voting sadly ....because they are not that much dedicated ....

In s8 divyanka won because she was a household name because for her character ishima....anita is not a household name ....

Edited by Nalayak-baccha - 4 years ago