Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alinadenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Divek were actually supporting privika...that was the first clue..At least could have made Ronita winners. ..it's more convincing than privika😂😂

LunaNova thumbnail

Ronita is a more popular and deserving jodi and has a popular friend circle who were constantly promoting them..still Privika the Less popular,most undeserving and bad dancer jodi won in this scripted stupid show..Let's boycott the finale of this worst reality show..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

IF article shows that privika won

I hope ronita win since nishan got eliminated

Oh no..Nishan eliminated?????

Privika..i know it!!! Did they ever  do any soft dance move in their whole time here except for gymnastics and acrobatics???? They are not much different from Babita jodi. I wud say they're much better atleast they are best at those gymnastics. No expressions on Prince..but know about Nach baliye very well..when Sanam Abhigal didn't win..when no one can deny they're the best..the dance, the partnership, the chemistry, the expressions..i still watch them time to time to see the right way how it shud be..nach baliye

TeenRose1 thumbnail

I hoped Virima or Ronita or Nishan win not Privika...but i know especially the way they teased. Virima are the best this season though iam supporting Ronita. The focus on the dance unfortunately got overshadowed by their negativity and may be the reason for the decreasing of votes..Virima as dancers or dancing jodi are almost as good as Sanam Abhigail. Second to none except them. Such an experience when they just dance! 

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha_anitan

It's confirmed Privika won

Wanted ronita no idea how privika got more votes

Judges votes.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

share the picture

Privika had pictures of the voting details making it easier for their fans. Anita had it in her live story and Rohit barely did vote appeal 

Ugh they r so stupid yet so cute!

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

ViRima deserved to win but unfortunately Privika won ðŸ¤¢

TRUE! Iam Ronita fan but i wanted Virima to win as they deserve it more than others..complete package! What a chemistry..fire! What a dance! The expressions!! stunning..they looked professional dancers

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Somewhere i know they or alyna wins..but i expected alyna..aly's hardwork..he became dancer from non dancer..i literally saw his growth. I know privika wins as he wins everything..lucky fellow..but non deserving..

Nishan = Virima > Alyna > Ronita >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pivika

I think they r fixed from the start. Judges always gave them nicest reviews and points.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

congratulations........its prince for the fourth time in reality shows.....roadies, splitsvilla, big boss and now nach baliye too.......and i dont feel that voting is fixed personally......prince is really popular among youth and its youth mainly who put the effort of voting. Regarding divyaka win.....she with her popularity was very much capable of beating sanaya or abigail.....divyanka is at the top of career right now......her winning was not unexpected.

In terms of dance....may be privika or divek were not the best in the lot.....but shows like nach or jhalak are not just about dance. They are about fans too. Baaki haar kar log joh bhi kahe but all nach baliye winners till date have the capability of winning in terms of popularity. 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

How come Privika won if it was solely based on audience vote? Neither of them are that popular and the roadies crowd can’t dominate ITV audience and among them Anita is popular. I get y Divek won coz DT was everybody’s fav Ishima but Privika? Give me a break. Except the season where Amrita and her husband won, only undeserving candidates took the trophy back home.