Mehek and Rishi’s Fan Club

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

😉This topic is  for Mehek and Rishi's Fans ONLY😊

POST ur views about them,images,articles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😉

But pls no fighting,no huting anyone,no talking rudly....................and no posts about other jodies(couples)................I hope tht u guys wel help me to run this topic smoothly!!!!!😛

Guys if anyone of u hav mehek(new) images plz post it!!!!!!!😃

Thanx alot:neha

hai . its nice to see a topic for mehak and rishi. but dear there is a section for fan's club alone and u are requested to post ur topic in that section.

hope u will understand. 😊
hey i think rishi-mehak rock.... i actually watch this show for rishi only. can some1 pls tell me the story between rishi and mehak, tht is before she married varun.
Posted: 16 years ago
hey shivgauri ill tell u the story...actually rishi ko kashish se apne thapad ka badla lena hai to woh mauli aur mehek dono ke saath flirt karta hai..n mehek gets pregnant rishi doesnt accept the child n mehek's bst frnd varun marries her but phir shivangi beech mein aati hai n varun goes for shivangi madam n then he keeps roshan wid him too n then mehek gets upset n jab rishi returns frm london n helps mehek n marries her so they both together the bilogical parents of roshan can take the custody as then they have 99% of gettin it n slowly rishi realise tht he ha s fallein luv wid mehek n he regrets dithching her n then but before tellin it to mehek he dies!!!!!!!!!! 😭

Originally posted by anshana

hey shivgauri ill tell u the story...actually rishi ko kashish se apne thapad ka badla lena hai to woh mauli aur mehek dono ke saath flirt karta hai..n mehek gets pregnant rishi doesnt accept the child n mehek's bst frnd varun marries her but phir shivangi beech mein aati hai n varun goes for shivangi madam n then he keeps roshan wid him too n then mehek gets upset n jab rishi returns frm london n helps mehek n marries her so they both together the bilogical parents of roshan can take the custody as then they have 99% of gettin it n slowly rishi realise tht he ha s fallein luv wid mehek n he regrets dithching her n then but before tellin it to mehek he dies!!!!!!!!!! 😭

thank you😃
hey one thought just clicked my mind abt rishi n mehek.....one of d reason why dey get attracted to each other is that they have d same thinking abt their elders...rishi luvs like hell n can do anythin for his bigb.....n mehek is d one among all d sisters of kashish who does not fight wid her di she alwayz takes her side no matter wat!....hope u all agree wid my thought! 😊