Qubool Hai

7 YEARS OF QUBOOL HAI - A LOVE-FILLED MESSAGE

asadzoya14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

October 29 2012 - the date the first episode of Qubool Hai aired

October 29 2019 - Qubool Hai 7th anniversary

It's been 7 years since Qubool Hai; 7 years since Asad and Zoya (AsYa) came into our lives; 7 years since the bond of the two brothers Asad and Ayan; 7 years since the love between Asad Dilshad Najma. And yet, some of us are still not over all of this. 

AsYa still reside in our hearts and even after 7 years, AsYa's chemistry is unbeatable. The way these two always fought and the way they always found a way to make the other mad/upset. But in the end, they fell in love. They were two hearts but one heartbeat. They couldn't live without each other  and they were incomplete without each other. 

The relationship between Asad and Ayan was so pure, despite them being step-brothers. The way Asad always looked out for Ayan and the way Ayan was able to make his Akdu bhaijaan laugh. We loved the love between these two. 

The relationship between Asad Dilshad Najma was one to be cherished. Asad was overprotective of them because they were the only people he had. His Ammi was his life and his Tamatar was his little baby sister. 

The relationship between Zoya and Dilshad was one of the most loveable relationships. Dilshad loved Zoya like she was her real mother. Zoya's shayres made Dilshad laugh and Zoya's tears broke Dilshad's heart. Only a real mother can give a love so pure. And Dilshad gave that to Zoya. "Ms. Farooqui" and "Mr. Khan". How much we loved hearing this.

"Allah Miyan what's wrong with you"? Zoya's well known dialogue. "Jahapanah Six Packs, Zililahi, Akdu Ahmed Khan, etc." All these names Zoya had for Asad. 

The magic these two created will always remain with us, even after 7 years.

There are still so many AsYa fans out there who miss AsYa (KaBhi) so much and would like to see them together. But for now, we can only look back at old memories and look back at old episodes. No matter how many times we watch these episodes, they will never get old. AsYa are and will remain the best for me, always and forever. 

HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSAY QUBOOL HAI ❤❤

And to the entire team of Qubool Hai, I love you 💕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I miss qubool hai sooomuch 

asadzoya14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyapramod99

I miss qubool hai sooomuch 

😭😭😭😭😭😭

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They are still magical. Thanks to that new thread, I am back to commenting here. 🥳 Even though this Forum isn't really active now, it's still a great place to be in. I really want them to come back man. 😒 I don't care. Let them bring the seven year old QH back. PUHLEEZ

asadzoya14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

They are still magical. Thanks to that new thread, I am back to commenting here. 🥳 Even though this Forum isn't really active now, it's still a great place to be in. I really want them to come back man. 😒 I don't care. Let them bring the seven year old QH back. PUHLEEZ

Yes, I agree with every word you said 😭😭 I really want them back ❤ The magic in QH was somehow destroyed ☹

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asadzoya14

Yes, I agree with every word you said 😭😭 I really want them back ❤ The magic in QH was somehow destroyed ☹

True that. Eventually it became shit. But now I feel that crap was better too.