Boring Peoples

Posted: 13 years ago

My friend claims that 95% of the people he meets are boring........Some of my friends say Intelligent girls are boring....Wink........Actuly I find some people are boring who always formal......if you want to spend time with them its very difficult........Ouch...

0 Likes this
Are we debating about your friends' thoughts? I think they're wrong. 95% people cannot be boring!   Also, intelligent girls are not always boring Angry .

You are right that SOME formal people are boring and it is hard to spend time with them.

Ever tried to make the latter laugh? Ever tried to make them entertaining? It is a fun challenge. Just take it! Big smile Edited by mermaid_QT - 13 years ago
0 Likes this

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Are we debating about your friends' thoughts? I think they're wrong. 95% people cannot be boring!   Also, intelligent girls are not always boring Angry .

You are right that SOME formal people are boring and it is hard to spend time with them.

Ever tried to make the latter laugh? Ever tried to make them entertaining? It is a fun challenge. Just take it! Big smile

Ya ofcos am debating abt my friends thots.........i dont feel anything bad in it....

Smile

0 Likes this

Originally posted by Believe

My friend claims that 95% of the people he meets are boring ...
That shows your friend in pretty bad light I must say.

People are the most interesting things around. All are different, think uniquely, always throw a fresh perspective and are always, always full of surprises.

Some of my friends say Intelligent girls are boring

They are missing all the fun and I feel sorry for them. The space between one's ears (man or woman) is the most wonderous thing in the universe and is a delight to explore.

Perhaps your friends are insecure. Perhaps all they are intersted in are present shoulder down. Perhaps they they have yet to discover the joy in thought, conversation and wit.

... Actuly I find some people are boring who always formal ... if you want to spend time with them its very difficult...
Formal people are not boring and boring people are not formal. What is truely boring is when one cannot see the spark within oneself and think that mediocrity and meaningless existence is their USP

0 Likes this

[Content Removed]
Originally posted by Jatayu

My friend claims that 95% of the people he meets are boring ...
That shows your friend in pretty bad light I must say.

People are the most interesting things around. All are different, think uniquely, always throw a fresh perspective and are always, always full of surprises.

Some of my friends say Intelligent girls are boring

They are missing all the fun and I feel sorry for them. The space between one's ears (man or woman) is the most wonderous thing in the universe and is a delight to explore.

Perhaps your friends are insecure. Perhaps all they are intersted in are present shoulder down. Perhaps they they have yet to discover the joy in thought, conversation and wit.

... Actuly I find some people are boring who always formal ... if you want to spend time with them its very difficult...
Formal people are not boring and boring people are not formal. What is truely boring is when one cannot see the spark within oneself and think that mediocrity and meaningless existence is their USP

About my friends all are just crazy....but i love them.....Smile

So you feel formal people are not boring....sorry i not agree with you ...If you are in meeting or other official things we can keep formal....

fultime keep the formality dont u feel odd.........Embarrassed..

0 Likes this
Originally posted by Maya_M

My friend claims that 95% of the people he meets are boring

Hope you are not the only friend your friend has.Wink

lol noo maya_m...lots of different type of friends...... ...Smile

0 Likes this

[Content Removed]