Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

SamAina OS : Rooth Na Jaana

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay, I know you guys are tired of my song based OS and I promise this one is the last, seriously! I got back on my playlist and couldn't help🙈. Enjoy this one. And, this one is dedicated to my beautiful, gorgeous, and the cutest Sister, Su (aka Munchkinland). Su, this is a bhai-dooj gift from my side. I love you a lot and always thankful that you are my sister. 🤗

Disclaimer : Not proofread! 

Naina was in the balcony, red with anger, on her dear husband. How could he miss her birthday just for the sake of what? His business. Wow! She had mentally prepared to not forgive him for this, ever! She was thinking all of that when the doorbell rang. She rushed to open the door thinking it to be Preeti. "Naina! Happy Birthday Meri Jaan." Sameer kept the huge bouquet of red English roses and white orchids, the way she likes and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug. "Ah! I missed you. Happy birthday." He murmured. That made her even more angry and she pushed him and kept err threw the bouquet and stormed inside leaving him confused. "Jiju, aap finally aa Gaye?" He heard from behind. "Hi Preeti. Haan aa Gaya aur tumhari behen naraaz bhi ho gayi pata nahi Kyun. Especially iske birthday ke liye jaldi aaya but madam muh sadaye baithi hain." Sameer said. "Aap agle saal birthday ke liye jaldi hi aa gaye. Pata nahi Kyun naraaz hai phir." Preeti said sarcastically. "What do you mean? It's her birthday today, 29th October. right?" Sameer asked. "28th October." Preeti said with almost an open mouth. "What!" Sameer was in shock and Naina's anger now made sense to him. He ran to the bedroom upstairs and banged the hardest on the door. 

Rooth Na Jana Tum Se Kahoon Toh

Mein in Aankhon Mein Jo Rahoon Toh

Tum Yeh Janon Ya Na Janon

Tum Yeh Manon Ya Na Manon

Mere Jaisa Diwana Tum Paoge Nahin

Preeti also joined Sameer and banged on the door. "Naina dekh main hoon, mere liye toh khol de darwaaza please." Preeti said. "Sirf tere liye khol Rahi hoon, par Dusron Ko bol woh jaayein idhar se, tabhi main darwaaza kholungi." Naina said from inside. Preeti signalled Sameer to just wait downstairs. Sameer was sad but he knew he messed up. Hence, did as was told. While he was going, he heard the door click open and heard Naina and Preeti murmur. After a while, Naina and Preeti too came downstairs with Naina still angry, visibly. "Naina! Suno na." Sameer said with sadness. "Preeti, logon Ko bol do ki mujhse baat na karein." Naina said. "Naina please na." Sameer came in front of her and held her arms. "Just go from here." Naina said. "Main chala Gaya na toh pachtaogi." Sameer said rather seriously. Naina understood what he meant deep down and got even angrier. "Preeti, logon Ko bol de ki faltu ki bakwas ho gayi ho toh mere ghar se jaayein. I don't wanna see their face." Naina said.

Yaad Karoge Main Jo Na Hoon Toh

Meri Yeh Diwanagi Kabhi Na Hogi Kam

Jitne Bhi Chahe Tum Kar Lo Sitam...

"Preeti, kaise manau teri behen Ko?" Sameer whispered in Preeti's ears. "Jiju, jab itni naraaz ye Hoti thi pehle toh......" She whispered in his earls leaving him with a big smile. "Thank you Preeti." Sameer said with a huge smile. "Sirf thank you se kaam nahi chalega. I want my sister to be happy like I gave her to you. Woh dukhi hui na toh, you know me." Preeti said. "Haan Haan. I know. Uski Khushi mere liye bhi toh Sabse zyda Mayne rakhti hai." Sameer said. "Okay, ab main chalti hoon. Take care Haan, handle with love." She winked and left after bidding bye to Naina also. Sameer sat beside Naina and held her hand. "I love you." He said. "Dekh Liya Maine. Thanks." Naina said, sarcastically. "Ye tum dono behno ke genes mein hi sarcasm hai kya?" Sameer asked. "Haan, meri behen ke baare mein kuch Kaha na toh muh tod dungi." Naina said. "Preeti meri bhi behen hai okay. Huh." Sameer said. "Woh sirf meri behen hai." Naina said and pulled her hand from his. "Accha." Sameer said taking hold of her hand, again. 

Meri Yeh Diwanagi Kabhi Na Hogi Kam

Jitne Bhi Chahe Tum Kar Lo Sitam

Mujh Se Bolo Ya Na bolo

Mujh Ko Dekho Ya Na Dekho

Yeh Bhi Mana Mujhse

Milne Aaoge Nahin

"You don't love me right?" Naina said, with a lump in her throat. "Just because I forgot your birthday means I don't love you, nice!" Sameer said, hurt! "Papa ko bhi mera birthday nahi yaad hota tha. Main din bhar wait Karti thi ki papa birthday wish karenge, par unhein Arjun Bhaiya ki match ki dates yaad Hoti thi but not my birthday." Naina chuckled but Sameer knew what she was trying to hide in it. "Shaadi ke Baad ye mera pehla birthday tha. Maine socha tha it'll be the most special one, i guess, main itni special hoon hi nahi. Anyway, I'm sorry, I was being unreasonable." Naina got up, went and picked up the bouquet and placed it artistically on the centre of the dining table. "These are some beautiful flowers. Thank you. Main kuch khaane ke liye laati hoon tumhare liye." Naina said and went to the kitchen. Her voice didn't have the chirpiess and eyes had lost the usual sparkle. "Sameer, I hate you!" Sameer chided himself. 

Saare Sitam Hass ke Main Sahoon Toh

Prem Ke Dariya Mein Lehren Hazaar

Lehron Mein Jo Bhi Dooba

Huwa Wohi Paar

Naina came back from the kitchen only to find him missing. "Sameer, tum upar ho kya?" Naina called for him. She was about to call him again when Ramdhari came and told he met Sameer when he was coming inside and he had told him to tell her that he went to meet Munna. That left her bit heartbroken but she picked herself up and went to her room to shower and get going for the day. On the other hand, Sameer had gathered everyone, be it Munna-Pandit, Kamya-Hema, Preeti and Swati on Preeti's house so that he could include Chachiji and Chachaji also in his plan. "Okay, toh plan ye hai....." He explained to them and everyone okayed the plan and started to do their part of the big surprise that he planned. "Naina, I'll tell you how special you are!" Sameer thought to himself and went to do the needful arrangements.

Prem Ke Dariya Mein Lehren Hazaar

Lehron Mein Jo Bhi Dooba

Huwa Wohi Paar

Unchi Nichi, Nichi Unchi

Nichi Unchi, Unchi Nichi

Lehron Mein Tum Dekhoon Kaise

Aaoge Nahin

"Naina, behen chal na hum saare film dekhne chalte hain." Preeti said on phone. "Nahi Preeti, mujhe kaam hai todha." Naina said. "Tujhe meri yaad bilkul nahi aati na. Chal na, Swati, Kamya aur Hema Ko bhi le lenge. Chal na." Preeti said. "Preeti! Baad mein kabhi chalte hain na." Naina said. "Dekh, tu nahi aayi na, toh! Toh tujhse main baat nahi karungi. Main tera chaurahe wale theatre ke paas wait karungi, 4 baje ka show hai. Aana hai toh aa nahi toh it's okay. Bye!" Preeya said cut the phone. She knew this will work. After about 3 hours, Naina told Ramdhari to take care of the house and that she has to go out. She took an auto and reached to the place Preeti told about and saw the girl gang waiting. "Tu aa gayi." Preeti hugged Naina. "Haan, tune kaha aur main nahi aau? Kabhi hua hai?" Naina said and hugged her back. 

They were seated in the theatre and Naina was little taken aback by the empty hall. "Preeti, yahan koi aur Kyun nahi hai?" She asked. "Chod na. Hum sab toh hain." She said. The film began, and the first scene was a new born Naina. "Ladkiyan toh Papa ki pari Hoti hain par ye ladki Kuch zyda hi special thi, woh Chachaji ki pari thi." She heard Chachaji's voice in the background and she was shocked. She looked around and everyone else also vanished. The next picture was her, in school uniform. It was her first day at school. "School ka pehla din tha aur ye ladki Sabse zyda khush thi. Preeti Ko toh toffee ka laalach Dena pada tha par ye ladki, Khushi Khushi school gayi thi." She heard Chachiji's voice. Next picture was from the most memorable Rakhi. "Ye uss din ki picture hai jab mujhe pata chala tha ki Naina meri soul sister hai. Mujhe uss special ladki nein un badmaash baccho se bachaya tha aur mujhe pehli Baar Laga tha ki behne bhi bhaiyon se kuch Kam nahi Hoti." Preeti said. Naina was already in tears. Next one was from 2nd standard. "Ye uss din ki picture hai jab mujhe duniya ki Sabse special friend Mili thi, itni special ki aaj tak har Roz Bhagwanji ka thank you Karti hoon use meri life mein bhejne ke liye." Swati's voice was heard. Next    picture was from 10th standard when she got the highest marks and was being awarded. "Ye uss din ki picture jab humein Naina se Sabse zyda jalan hui thi. Hum naraaz the usse aur kafi mazaak bhi banaya tha par sach kahenge, bahut accha Laga tha ki humari class ki humare saath padne wali ladki nein state top Kiya tha." Munna-Pandit said. Next one was from the Delhi where she went for dance competition. "Ye uss din ki picture jab mujhe bahut Garv hua tha Apne decision pe." Kamya said. And the next one was from their wedding, Sameer holding her hand and both doing some wedding ritual. "Ye, ye picture mere Zindagi ke Sabse yaadgaar din ki tasveer hai." She heard Sameer's voice. 

Main in Leheron Mein Jo Bahoon Toh

Tum Yeh Janon Ya Na Janon

Tum Yeh Manon Ya Na Manon

Mere Jaisa Diwana Tum Paoge Nahin

More of those pictures played in the background while Sameer stood in front of the screen looking in Naina's eyes. "Ye ladki Apne aapko important nahi samjhti ya special nahi samjhti Bina jaane ki isnein kitni zindagiyon ko special banaya hai. Haan, galti ki Maine, main uska birthday bhool Gaya par shayad main usske hone se apna har din itna special samjhtna hoon and I adore her so much. I'm sorry Naina, I'm really sorry. I love you, more than you think I do. I'm sorry." Sameer said and was on his knees, holding one of his ear, his style. Naina came running to him and stopped in front of him. He got up and looked at her. She tip toed and held his neck and hugged him. He could feel she was crying. He hugged her tightly, trying to let her know that he is there for her. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..." The entire gang sang in unison and they broke their hug. She saw the beautiful cake and became very happy. They then cut the cake and went on to have dinner. 

Mein In Aakhon Me Jo Rahoon Toh

Mein In Aakhon Me Jo Rahoon Toh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Reserved😃

Unreserved😉

Hi Octo Ji

Maine unres isliye jaldi kiya qki agar aapko pta chlta ki su dii ki story pr ho chuka hai aur yaha nahi to pkka mujhe fir se reminder milta 

Islie mai pehle hi yaha aagaya unres krk hi jaayega 

Another beautiful surprise with lovely song...

Sameer maheshwari knows well enough how to manaofy his dear wife. Galti kri lekin usko beautifully rectify bhi kr diya aur naina ko mast sa surprise bhi de diya...

Sab kuch hi badhiya tha yaar. Ek cheez ki tareef krna galat ho jaayega nahi.

Aap aise Os likhte raho ham sabko bhi alag alag songs sunne ka mauka milta rahega 

Keep smiling

Labhya

Edited by Labhya - 4 years ago
Mayu18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey!

It's a lovely OS..and this is an evergreen song.. please don't stop writing these little pockets of joy

Thank you so much

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ressmiley31

Unressmiley27

Again surprisesmiley31smiley42smiley40! Just wow, cranky Naina be my favourite always. Waise rehke Sameer ki Jo watt lagati hai na wo... Maja aajata hai. Bechara Sameer phool to le Aya, Lekin date bhul ke byatha haismiley37... Koi nahi Naina seedhi track pe layegi! 

Your writing with song swap be my favourite... And one of the most favourite of all. Such a cute lovely piece of writing this is✨✨❤️. And the song, obviously, no doubt soooo apt! 

Preena, savage sassy sisters... Oh I miss them❤️🌚😭😭😭. Sameer didn't remember the date, but but he planned a surprise for Naina... Oh Sameer Maheshwari ❤️😍🤧!!! The way he planned the whole theatre scenario, I am just wondering all the things... And visualising toooo❤️❤️😘🙈. If your life moments come through again infront of your eyes... And someone telling them so.. it is sooo dreamy, obviously only Naina Sameer Maheshwari can relate to these type of surprises ❤️!!

I thoroughly loved it, Sameer manaofies Naina... Naina be the crankiest cute baby, sooo sweet😳!! Will be waiting for more such surprises, hash❤️🤗. 

With love, Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Res

me crying happy😭😭😭 though 

unres

Hash first of all Thank you soo much for giving me this and making me feel so so special 

you know right what you mean to me

I will fall short of words but will never be explain to you 

I love you beyond words can explain 

I know why you choose this topic

and you justified it without any doubt

I could feel what Naina felt

But I am soo glad it was Sameer who made it up for her 

and in real life Hash's Naina has her sacha pyar to do all this

This piece was really wonderful 

I soo loved it

though I keep saying that for each story of yours

but kya kre truth badalta nhi na

Sameer Maheshwari can make things alright for his Naina in minutes and he really did that

They are really lucky to have found one another

and as I told you

your return gift will be delivered to you soon

I love you🤗

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago
chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Resss

Unres 

Wow Hash what a cute story.....

Naina's annoyance is justified.... her MKK forgot her birthday and was not even in town... toh gussa toh karegi.na woh....

And Sameer is so cute... he brought flowers for her... lekin date bhool gaya.... and Preeti is also the sweetest saali....

The best part is calling her to theater for the surprise... Only Sameer can do such a thing as only Sameer can love her this much....

*kash mere life mein bhi ek Sameer hota*

Now coming back....

Starting from chachaji...2nd most imp person on her life...and ending with Sameer....their marriage day pic... Day when their dreams came true and itna pyaara surprise ke baad toh pigalna banta hai....

And then the most adorable hugs....*aww*

Such a cute os hashyyyy....🤗

Give us more and more.....

Edited by chaaru26 - 4 years ago
Pooja1973 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome...loved it...😊

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Octo 🤗.  Yeh kya kiya yaar.... you just made me cry. I can just see everything infront of my eyes❤️. It is  a beautiful update.  Loved it❤️👏. Please continue writing these song based stories. This is a beautiful song. One of my favourites.  Looks like meri aur aapki  song playlist ek si hi hai.

Keep writing 

Disha

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hash lovely OS  soooo sweet n loving  . Give us more n more . Lots of  love n take care . Happy Deepawali . 

Srilatha 

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

First of all thank you so much for again making this place lively by your beautiful updates and dear I can assurw you that we all love your song based os and this one was beautiful.. Loved our sarcastic sisters and guilty sameer 😅 this is was love.. Now I'm going to hear this on loop 😅