Bigg Boss 13

Are you disappointed with this season? So far...

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Seriously I am disappointed with this season so far, some of the celebs reached the highest accolades with their characters for years. Now seeing their real Self  on full display, their own legacy is in danger. 

How conveniently they are tarnishing their own image for money or fame, mind boggling. 

I liked the last season much better than this season. Have your say... cheers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was not before but now I am... Salman Khan was biased on last wkw...galti sabki thi task mein...but sirf Rashmi aur uske friends ko sunaya gya...highly dissappointed..😵 aap doosri team ko badawa de rhe ho indirectly ki tum log Jo bhi Karo sab jayaz hai...🤔

nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

No, I am actually loving this season. They are providing good amount of drama lol and thats all i’m here for. If they all start thinking abt how they’ll look outside and keep facade of that perfect image... it will be really boring. 

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I kinda dislike them all to varying degrees. But the season in it's self is SMASHING. They're a bunch who doesn't believe in sitting quiet at all (barring one who is busy doing her own thing). And that's interesting. 

What I do miss is, them just having normal chats about things not related to BB. We got to see that on BB11. From TV shows, Harry Potter to favorite holiday destinations, inside working of the TV industry and social issues.

In this season, it gets buried under all the fights if they do have such conversations. 

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Infact I'm loving this season..

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with you the actors like Shukla n Sana have crossed all limits they r doing anything for success.

now this biasdness is making me loosing interest in show. 

More how some actors supporters r using multiple fake ids on twitter to support psycho n his chamchas is putting viewers in anger.

Edited by saaniakh - 4 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Contestants line up is superb buy biasedness has ruined it for me. We want to see proper epi without the heaving one sided partial editing. Also i dont think im ever gonna like shukla onscreen in any show now.

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It is great for discussions since all contestants are active but It's not enticing enough for me to watch it twice. Their conversations if any in between doesn't have enough meat. BB can not work just on fights, at least not for me, clash of contrasting personalities is one thing but people have both good and bad times. I feel the season will fizzle out sooner than later. How long can one watch the same fights, within the same groups? Especially when one team is constantly being put down by BB team itself. Paras already has shown the white flag more or less. Others are following suit and voices are dying by the week. 

I think it's BB's fault for giving them shitty tasks. They should give them such tasks jahan dimag ki zyada zarurat pare aur nahi aggresion ki. And BB always divide the team according to the group. He should divide them equally tab dekna maza. Abhi I think devo will go to Sid's team for task toh let's see what she does. 

But I feel the tasks should be more interesting to make the show interesting.

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

anything is better than last season