The spunk of the Shah girl's !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings~28.10.19.The spunk of the Shah girls!

While Madhav’s ex-wife Rupali makes both the Sharma‘s and the Shah’s dance to her tunes, it does, make me think in hindsight, of one particular Shah daughter who perhaps would have been a right match for Rupali’s wickedness.Truly Kainat is being missed by me when I watch Rupali flourish in her evil. Generally I have to say that the Shah girls have much spunk about them when it comes to going for the one they care for.So far gone are they in their tough spirit that they put their very necks at risk.

Take Kainat her care, or rather obsession for Zaroon, made her fight till the very end before she gave up her life! Saltanat on the other hand intrepidly fought through her amnesia , even near death till she emerged as a winner. Yet winning is not enough for the plucky Saltanat ,she has the resolute spirit to do the right thing in the name of honouring her friendship with Madhav  and great fondness for Krish. Saltanat is determined to once again, re-build their dismembered family. Where Rupali is the maternal figure alongside Madhav  as the paternal figure head. To achieve this goal, Saltanat has also won Zaroon’s support, thus making her spunk two fold!

Then there’s Neelam whose hasty,  but true love for Madhav makes her fearless to face all opposition she is likely to come across.For Neelam knows Madhav is the man destined for her, and her true love makes her face  the challenge of not only accepting a divorcee but also his young son Krish!

Would it be right to say? that love for another often clouds one’s rationale  and can get one in deep waters!  Well with the evil mesmerizing  Rupali around it’s a case of fools rushing in where angels fear to tread!   

Meddlesome Saltanat with husband both end up smoked near enough with death! Nadeem briefs the audience that Indu’s call to them made them fly to their rescue.  Madhav too turns up to find out if both are fine.? He probably suspects that evil Rupali had a hand in it, but  Madhav brushes it off as a faulty AC ! Saltanat never veers from her original mission of reuniting Madhav with Rupali.. Thus when Madhav shares that Rupali was sacked from her job and henceforth suffers from severe depression. Saltanat pressurizes him,that if Rupali has returned to him, then he should at least hear her out! and most definitely allow Krish to meet his mother!

Whatever Saltanat suggests  Madhav, he certainly takes on board , that’s why in the final scene of the episode he brings Krish home to meet his mother! Saltanat has this positive effect on  Madhav!

Before Madhav’s arrival, Rupali enjoys her orders being carried out by her hypnotized slaves, Indu, Sneha  and Jugal.. fit for pressing and pampering herfeet and legs. Basically she makes them dance to her tunes! The Sharma’s look like zombies !  spell bound. It’s sacrilegious when she commands Indu to pray to theirdomestic  deities that Madhav may be castunder her spell! Be under her total control!

Such a shame that love torn over  Madhav! Neelam  ends up being at the wrong place at the wrong time! She gets to see the true colours of lethal beauty Rupali ! well Rupali knows that Neelam is in love with her ex- husband  but worse still, she now also knows her true wicked persona too! thus Neelam is  nearly throttled by Rupali and later tied to a chair forcibly and kept as her captive! Till further notice! 

Neelam is found missing from her room.. with notes of how much  she loves Madhav.. but one note suggests she might end her life as hers is a unrequited love.. did Rupali leave these notes, especially the one suggesting she has gone to end her life? still Zaroon, Saltanat, Humza even Madhav are aware Neelam is missing! 

It’s zombies, hypnosis  and witches too in the show. In the Neelam Sneha scene ,Sneha  appears and sounds possessed by the devil. Where a terrified Neelam begs Sneha  to flee with her,as Rupali is as evil as sin!  The possessed Sneha roughs up  Neelam and growls at her that Rupali is their goddess and they all follow and worship her! 

Through spite Rupali adorns herself like a bride in crimson red right in front of a tied Neelam mocking her, that funny both love the same man Madhav! I guess the moment is not far when  Madhav will clarify whom he loves? Rupali ? Neelam?Or someone else?

Diwali arrives! A dolled up Rupali waits for her Ram’s return with Krish! Rupali surveys her ceremoniously dressed up family members, all in her control! She will show  Madhav that all his immediate  family, his mother, his sister and her pathetic husband have all accepted her back in the family.. now only  he and Krish have to accept her back in the fold.. Rupali seems confident he will.. 29.10.19hamlet53

Precap: shows Madhav will decline the idea of getting back with her.. will Madhav revise his thinking? As Saltanat wants him to reunite with Rupali, for Krish’s sake.  Only  issue is, that bright eyed boy Krish hates having to chose between Saltanat  and  Madhav he wants all three together!  well no surprise! if Rupali wants  Madhav she will have him.. he’s just a puff and blow away!

The whole scenario of Neelam being  kept captive in Sharma  house by Rupali  is staged so  Madhav can yet again become the defender of some needy woman ! however I prefer the Shah girls bravado and spunk anytime! Over Rupali ‘s cheap powder gimmicks!

Lovely to hear from you Irishta..   love hammie

Hamlet's Revised Fanfic Collection Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

I dnt like Neelam loving Madhav bcoz when Sharma's first came shahmanzil she makes saltanat out of frame told her to rest and went for the help and when Indu ask saltanatto bring some medicines she came home and give some medicine  infact thy can show Rupali changed atlast by saltanat and Krish affection but not thy r forcing with Neelam and Madhav  either thy can show Madhav gave Krish to saroon and went idntlike Neelam and madhav. Ysday udidnt tell about Krish and saltanat meet scene and sadhav scenes and hand on shoulder  r nice

originally posted by rameerra

hello mate, lovely to see you after a while

I dnt like Neelam loving Madhav bcoz when Sharma's first came shahmanzil she makes saltanat out of frame told her to rest and went for the help and when Indu ask saltanatto bring some medicines she came home and give some medicine  infact thy can show Rupali changed atlast by saltanat and Krish affection but not thy r forcing with Neelam and Madhav  either thy can show Madhav gave Krish to saroon and went idntlike Neelam and madhav. Ysday udidnt tell about Krish and saltanat meet scene and sadhav scenes and hand on shoulder  r nice

sorry mate... i missed those scenes but mention them in tuesday's musing... i mentioned that Madhav  acts upon Saltanat  advice.. eg  followed  saltu's suggestion let krish meet rupali..

lovely to read your thoughts.. love hammie

Thy had wasted sadhav chemistry here I want them to see in another project as leadcouple

@ Rameerra

yes it would be lovely to see VJ and Helly in  a new show..😊 hammie