Bigg Boss 13

Bahu group needs to accept reality...

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Jab guest after guest keeps saying positive things about SAAS group, why don't they learn???

Rather they play the bias/partiality card! Pathetic! 

Itne log jhoot bolege kyan?? I have a feeling Debo is realizing that this group is not working. She's been quiet since past few days.  Even Paras has decreased his aggression to the other guys. Mahira too was annoyed that Rashmi put words in her mouth ..'unsafe' wala. 

*edited

Edited by samindiaforum - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I saw Rashmi, Mahira and Shefali were arguing pointlessly but Devo was silent. I agree to your point. Looks like she is realizing her mistakes. I hope she gets excluded asap from the "Bahu" group.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pixie98

I saw Rashmi, Mahira and Shefali were arguing pointlessly but Devo was silent. I agree to your point. Looks like she is realizing her mistakes. I hope she gets excluded asap from the "Bahu" group.

Devo cannot argue because she is in shukla team as per the task. That's why she cannot argue for them ..

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What is partiality card ? Guests and host follow BB's instruction. Paras was never aggressive bull like Shukla. Devo was in Shukla team . Rest of them atleast not changing themselves to please BB n Salman Khan .BB favours certain team doesn't make them right or likable

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teletubby

Jab guest after guest keeps saying positive things about SAAS group, why don't they learn???

Rather they play the bias/partiality card! Pathetic! 

Itne log jhoot bolege kyan?? I have a feeling Debo is realizing that this group is not working. She's been quiet since past few days.  Even Paras has decreased his aggression to the other guys. Mahira too was annoyed that Rashmi put words in her mouth ..'unsafe' wala. 

*edited

Yup they need to agree that BB and salman are favoring AASS group cos they are giving content.