Can anyone give WU?

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone,

I request to all the forum members if anyone of you can give a WU of the episode or just a small synopsis that would be of real help for people like me who is hooked to the series but not able to watch the episodes due to work.

Thank you all..😊🤗

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yogi was angry burnt all the things related to Gunjan. everyone supported him they went for a beer party without the girls so girls decided to have Vodka party (pari's idea).Boys have light hearted moments and in the end gunjan entered with her fiancee.Yogi got hurt also on hand. Precap-Yogi initiated a hug for Roshan (let's end the cold war kinda hug) but Roshan angrily stopped him.

Edited by incrediblycute - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

Yogi was angry burnt all the things related to Gunjan. everyone supported him they went for a beer party without the girls so girls decided to have Vodka party (pari's idea).Boys have light hearted moments and in the end gunjan entered with her fiancee.Yogi got hurt also on hand. Precap-Yogi initiated a hug for Roshan (let's end the cold war kinda hug) but Roshan angrily stopped him.

Thank you so much dear for the WU n synopsis of the epi. 🤗

So finally yogi is moving on.. Hope after this gunjan is out of his life except for the bitter memories. N soon they start # YAri . Not love story but yogi’s healing process and their understanding friendship. Too soon for a love story though let it start gradually.😍

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you so much dear for the WU n synopsis of the epi. 🤗

So finally yogi is moving on.. Hope after this gunjan is out of his life except for the bitter memories. N soon they start # YAri . Not love story but yogi’s healing process and their understanding friendship. Too soon for a love story though let it start gradually.😍

my pleasure🤗 yes Yogi is making peace with the development. Yogi and Pari will develop slowly in a romantic way but their friendship is endearing.

Edited by incrediblycute - 4 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

my pleasure🤗 yes Yogi is making peace with the development. Yogi and Pari will develop slowly in a romantic way but their friendship is endearing.

It was a really Nice episode, Yogi finally moving on, Boys' masti & Girls' bonding. Me too want a slowly eomantix track for YoRi / YaRi as for now loving their friendship and respect for each other so no need to rush.