Kumkum Bhagya

Prachi - Ranbir - Rhea os Manipulations

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Prachi sat on the decorated bed seething in anger. She was furious and angry. She was married to Ranbir, the guy whom she hated and who had tried to play with her feelings for some stupid challenge. She was not supposed to marry him , her marriage was fixed with veer but Ranbir had fooled everyone and taken the place of the groom. He removed the shera only after he filled the sindoor in the parting of the hairline. She was too shocked to react when she saw him as her groom. She was blank and looked at him as it was a nightmare. He did not even look guilty and looked so satisfied. Her father and mother were angry at him. Her father was almost going to punch him hard but Ranbir's father had stopped him and apologized for everything. He even convinced her father to let the married couple give their marriage a chance. Well her father was not convinced but her mother was and she played huge role in sending her here. 

Now she sat here waiting for her husband to enter so that she could kill him. The scent of the flowers were annoying her, she pushed the flowers and everything which was decorated in frustration. She removed her jewellery except the nuptial chain. Her lenga was too heavy, she wanted to remove it too but had not brought her luggage here. 

Ranbir entered his room after getting earful from his father for what he had done today. He had put a guilty face though he was not guilty about anything he had done today. They were going to marry prachi to someone else and how could he let anyone do this?. He did what he could, he manipulated rhea in helping him. How easy was it to manipulate her  ! Rhea hated her mom and he taken advantage telling her that making prachi's life hell could shatter her mother. He somewhere planted in her mind that he loved her too much that if she wanted he would marry prachi and dump her and marry rhea. Rhea being the fool she is agreed to the plan and helped him in deceiving everyone and marry prachi. 

" Hi.... prachi " Ranbir's charming smile adorned his face as he approached his wife who glared at him angrily. 

" you look beautiful " he whispered as he checked out her, mesmerized with her beauty. She was his wife now . His bride and this was his first night. He looked at her intensely, prachi became nervous at his gaze. 

" why did you marry me? " prachi questioned him but in a soft tone. 

" Because I love you " he confessed genuinely looking into her eyes. 

" but.. You are engaged to rhea " she stated to him confused with his confession. 

" well I'm married to you " he said to her.

" why? And how? Rhea? " she was so confused. 

" God you still care about rhea. That immature,selfish  and manipulative bitch . She wanted to destroy you and put a stupid challenge in front of me to make you fall in love with me and then break your heart and when I was in love with you and wanted to be honest with you. She pulled another stunt which took you away from me and you care about her " Ranbir spoke out of his frustration on prachi. She did not have to become this mahaan and selfless. She really need to learn a lesson from her mother's life. 

"  well I had to get engaged to rhea so that I could expose her but your parents were back together and rhea became your sister. Your marriage got fixed and all drama started so I did not have any option to manipulate rhea in helping me to swap place with your groom and marry you " Ranbir confessed.

Prachi did not speak for a minute processing everything which ranbir said her. Before she could speak anything, Ranbir's phone intervened the moment. Ranbir looked at Rhea's name flashing on the mobile screen. 

" your precious sister is calling " he taunted prachi before he put the call on the loud speaker.

" Ranbir, you're going to dump prachi tomorrow in the reception" Rhea ordered from the other end. Prachi was perplexed at the revelation. Ranbir was right. 

" well rhea, I'm not doing anything like that. Thanks for the help today. I will be forever grateful to you " 

" Ranbir but you said.. " rhea started from the other end.

" you manipulated everything and took prachi away from me and I did the same thing and got her back to me. So know we are even. So now you can start your next plotting and planning for separting us but for now let me enjoy my wedding night with my bride " Ranbir cut her off and hung up on her. 

" so do you want to tell

something?" Ranbir turned his attention towards prachi who shakes her head negativity still in shock. 

Ranbir sighs " we're going to New York tomorrow. One of my dad's branch is here. We will get enrolled in any college. Dad owns a mansion here. We can have a happy and peaceful life here "

Prachi's eyes widened as Ranbir informed her about their future plans, 

" how can we just leave

everything? " prachi retorted back. Her mom, her dad was here. How can Ranbir except her to leave everything and go with him to another country and settle here maybe forever.

" Prachi please understand we can't stay here. Your sister will never leave us in peace. She is one manipulative woman who doesn't know her limits. She can stop very low and trust me if she ever tries to harm you I would not hesitate before murdering her. So it's better we leave from here. Trust me I will keep you very happy " Ranbir promised her as he holds her hands and squeezed it trying to assure her. 

" Theek hai " she said softly agreeing to him after some moments of silence and thinking a lot. 

Ranbir felt relieved and smiled at her. Prachi smiled back at him after so many days. Ranbir's heart fluttered at her smile. 

He kissed softly on her lips all of sudden which surprised prachi. She could not resist him and kisses him back. She did not know she loved Ranbir or not but she was surely attracted to him. 

They broke the kiss and decided to sleep. Ranbir knew prachi needed time before they could take next step. He did not want to force her. They had plenty of time for getting to know each other. 

Ranbir encircled his hands around her body and prachi snuggled to him as they slept with a smile on their face. 

"Rhea beta, you here so 

early " Ranbir's father was suprised with her sudden visit. 

" Uncle I came to check on

prachi " Rhea said to him. 

" but Ranbir and prachi are not 

here " Ranbir's father informed her. 

"Not here but where are they? "

" They had left the country for further studies and I don't think they would come back anytime soon " Mr kohli revealed to her. She was devastated with the news. 

" where they have left? "she asked him. 

" I'm sorry beta. Ranbir had kept this as a secret from me. I think he has gone to one of my branches around the world or one of his uncle's branch. Ranbir said that he would contact us whenever he wants to and wanted no interference in his married life " vikram explained as rhea realised that Ranbir had played her. He had planned everything beforehand and used her to get to prachi. He knew she would not let him be at peace and left the place. 

He was such a player and bigger manipulator than her. 

Her phone rang and she picked up after seeing his name flashing on the screen. 

" Rhea how are you? " he asked her but she could sense his mockness in his tone. 

" Ranbir how dare you play with me like this? I will get to you and.. " she was threatening him. 

" and what , what will you do? Try to kill us, hire goons etc. First you have to find us which I don't think you can do. For your information I  have given written testimony both to the commissioner of Mumbai and the place where prachi and I'm going to shift about who will be responsible of anything happening to us. It's better you stop thinking about us and move on rhea because you clearly know what I'm capable of " Ranbir warns her dangerously from the other end before he cuts the call.

Rhea could not do anything but accept defeat. Yesterday she had confined to priyanka about everything and how ranbir had fooled her. Priyanka had given her confidence that still they were chances of having Ranbir back but after today she could not think they were any chances. Ranbir would ruin her if she tries to lay a hand on prachi.

" you switched off your phone and threw it away "prachi exclaimed at him. 

" can't trust your psycho sister. I suggest you do the same " Ranbir says to her. 

"No thanks . I have removed my sim card already. " prachi replies. 

" my wife is smart " Ranbir commented. 

" obviously she is"  prachi exclaimed as she rested her head on his shoulder. Ranbir looked at her in admiration as the flight took off 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sammy1906 thumbnail

Lovely os loved ranbir showing reha true face to Prachi and Prachi believeing on ranbir 

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely OSPragmatic and so relatable😎 Ranbir is so smart here😎 

pranbirkridha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ur os are really different

Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That's definitely not the "ranbir" in the show.. πŸ˜†

Awesome writing.. 

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Rhea πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

secular00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome!!!!!!!! I wonder why I could see this earlier; you're an amazing writer⭐️

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

LMAO at ranbir being a bigger manipulator than  rhea πŸ€£ Seriously that was so clever what he did. He had everything figured out. πŸ€£

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sim.07

Rhea πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Seriously kya ullu banaya ranbir ne rhea kho. He planned literally everything in advance for his and prachi's protection even before convincing rhea to help him marry prachi with the false promise of dumping prachi. πŸ€£πŸ‘ 

Wonderful writing.