Pranbir os confession

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

This show is still stupid but there are some things which ekta does it right. She did this with abhigya and she is doing it with Pranbir. Their was a time I was crazy about abhigya but now I'm crazy on  them . Kukum bhagya is still bhawas but Pranbir are my guilty pleasure otp as prerish are in KZK. I remember how ekta pulled me back into Pavithra rishta with Arjun and purvi now she is doing the same. I'm grown so crazy that I have written os on a couple after a long time. 

" Prachi... Prachi stop please " Ranbir was calling her name but prachi ignored it and continued walking. Ranbir speeds up and grabs her hand stopping her whereas prachi tried to free herself. 

" Ranbir leave me " prachi yelled at him. 

" I'm sorry for yesterday 

night " Ranbir apologized but still did not let go of her. Prachi looked around and saw the whole college looking at them. 

"Look Ranbir I don't want to talk about it. Now leave my hand " prachi Demanded him but Ranbir holds her wrist tightly. 

" you have to listen to me " Ranbir was desperate now. He could not sleep the whole night. Her pale face, her accusing eyes haunted him the whole time. 

" what do you want to say? Rhea had given you a stupid challenge to make me fall in love with you and break up with me and you had accepted it not caring about anything " prachi screamed at him. 

She paused and looked at him, he had hung his head down. He was looking guilty. She shook her head, no no she was not going to fall for this anymore. 

" you think I love you ?" she asked sarcastically looking at him. 

" like really, Ranbir. Do I look like a fool for you? I was hurt because you betrayed our friendship not because I loved you" she stated genuinely. 

" Prachi... " Ranbir  just uttered her name and looked at her eyes hoping to prove her wrong. She had feelings for him, how can she lie?. Her eyes held nothing except hatred for him. 

" Now leave " she asked him still struggling to free herself. 

" No " he had answered her back. She looked at him shocked. 

" Tell that you love me " he demanded Her. 

" No, never " she retorted angrily. How dare he asks her do something which she does not feel for him. She was attracted to him and was happy with their friendship but love? No she was not in love. She was shocked when Rhea had confessed about the challenge in the Diwali party and Ranbir had been stood next to Rhea without any expressions. She was hurt by his betrayal, she had begin to trust him and he broke her trust . She had left the party throwing him a accusing look. He had tried to call her but she had switched her phone off and slept off. 

" I don't love you, yeah I was attracted to you but I don't love you. I don't want to do anything with you " she confessed genuinely looking at his eyes. Ranbir felt his heart shred into bits with her confession. 

" you don't love me " he asked her one last time. 

" No I don't " she repeated again shattering him and was struggling to remove his hold from hers. He had tightened it more. 

" Ranbir it is hurting " she winced in pain. Rhea had entered the scene the same moment. 

" Ranbir what are you doing, leave her hands" she screamed at him , jealous of the proximity which made Ranbir furious. 

He turned towards her ," this happened because of you, who the hell said you to act stupid like yesterday. You immature woman. You almost ruined my love life " he roared at her which made rhea flinch in fear.

He turned back towards prachi, he left her hands but grabbed her shoulders this time and pined her to the nearest wall and blocked her from escaping him. Prachi looked at him terrified with his behavior. 

" I'm sorry for yesterday. I should have done something but I realized very late that I love you " he confessed looking at her.

" what?! " Rhea hissed from behind but Ranbir ignored her. 

" This is true , it was a stupid challenge but I really love you " 

" That's your problem Ranbir not mine. I don't love you " prachi answered back trying to move away but Ranbir was not willing to let her go. 

He cupped her face and kissed her lips all of sudden , she was too shocked to react for anything. The whole college witnessed the kiss and rhea was fuming. Prachi did not respond to the kiss nor she pushed him away. She stood here letting him do whatever he wanted, confused with her reaction. She did not know the moment when she gave him access to her mouth,  and when she started kissing him back equally passionate. It was the moment when Ranbir pulled away from the kiss she understood what she had done. She kissed him back. She tried to jerk him away but he refused to move. 

" ok you don't love me but you can kiss me with all the passion? How is it possible prachi? " Ranbir was being sarcastic. 

" I have feelings for you but that is not love " prachi clarified to him in front of the whole college. 

" so be my girlfriend? " he asked her hoping for a positive answer. Prachi did not respond for a while before nodding her head positively. 

" I promise you will never regret

this " Ranbir smiled at her as he hugs her tightly. He could believe she had given in so easily. 

The college crowd seemed to enjoy the scene as they cheered for the young couple. From a corner of her eyes, prachi saw rhea who was devastated and smirked at her. Prachi did like Ranbir but she hated rhea more. She still did not forget yesterday's humiliation. Rhea had taunted her that a hot guy like Ranbir would never fall in love with behnaji like her but now she had Ranbir wrapped in her fingers. He was madly in love with her and rhea could not do anything. This gave her a sadistic pleasure. A large part of her agreed to give Ranbir a second chance because she wanted revenge from rhea for trying to ruin her. 

Rhea looked in disbelief at prachi who still had a smirk on her face whereas prachi turned her attention to ranbir who dragged her away from the scene while entwining his fingers with hers while Rhea stood here watching the scene. 

Nice os do continue to write more

Interesting story❤️ I love how Prachi is a little selfish here😊

Btw hi-five👍🏼 I m an Arvi lover too Ekta is great with her casting. Her on screen pairs have the power to attract the viewer always. 

I used to like Abhigya in the beginning and now like Pranbir😆 This leap reminds me of Pavitra Rishta except Arvi were not college kids and neither did Arjun like Ovi. I like how Ranbir is not a douche but a fun loving guy😊

unexpected end god its awsme os 

awesome you should totally continue this one shot it is super awesome! i hope this actually happens in the show.  

Edited by illa8 - 4 years ago