Akhiyo se goli mare to be recreated in pati patni aur woh.

Posted: 4 years ago

I have a feeling they're going to murder this song. Who's going to be doing this song.. Ananya or Bhumi šŸ¤¢ I can only imagine Varun and Kriti in this song the height difference and the chemistry between them would be good for this song. Also Kriti looks a bit like a young Raveena. 

Edited by BollyGlitz - 4 years ago

Ab bas b karo BW walon. šŸ¤¦

At this rate they will recreate/remix all the chartbusters of 90s

Originally posted by Melissaa

At this rate they will recreate/remix all the chartbusters of 90s

90's era songs r magical but today these idiots wants to rupture our memories through their ghastly vocal voice. šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Apparently Ananya is doing it. Thought they would be roping someone else in for this song. 

Karthik failed with Akki's Khabar Chapwa do, how he will fail even more terriblely with this one.

But aaj kal options nahi hai, so audience chutiya songs ko bhi sun sun ke 200-300 millions views de deti hai. Swag is the highest BW song, so we can see it.

I mean bland Hook Up has nearly 200 millions views, zandu Pachtaoge also nearly 250 millions and that chutiya coco cola song has over 300 millions views 

What the actual heck man. Its one of my favourite songs. T Series and Tanishk Bagchi are ruining my favourite songs. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Baadshah, Tanishk Bagchi and a couple of other so called ā€œmusiciansā€ need to be permanently banned from the music industry. Their creativity and talent is restricted to lifting and reworking someone elseā€™s music. 

Originally posted by Anam...

Baadshah, Tanishk Bagchi and a couple of other so called ā€œmusiciansā€ need to be permanently banned from the music industry. Their creativity and talent is restricted to lifting and reworking someone elseā€™s music. 

they are not at total fault tbh, all these stuff are controlled by producers and corporate people, a musician needs time, and they aren't given that.

plus remakes generally bring huge numbers of views. So producers do the easy route, and the music team comply accordingly.