Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

So, I was right again... Diwali for Piansh plus Gathods marks the beginning of another new kaand!!!!

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Nikki_srk

So, I was right again... Diwali for Piansh plus Gathods marks the beginning of another new kaand!!!!

Diwali for Piansh plus Gathods marks the beginning of another new kaand and for me now its permanent END of Nazar. END means not starting Nazar in future also. I now myself want to leave Nazar even if future tracks are interesting. Chaitali dialogues in today's episodes are perfect for ending- Bhagwan cheating kar rahe hai hamare saath mujhe nahi khelna Daayan daayan mujhe break chahiye.  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌEven Mohana dialogues are bang today- Mere bina ye pariwar kaise poora ho sakta hai. Pia dialogues are also perfect- Agar baba ne kaha hai to aap yaha rah sakti hai par meri Nazar aap pe hamesh rahegi , Mohana - Kal kisne dekha with perfect smirks and eyes expressions

Today I considered this episode as last ep of Nazar and ab dil pe pathar rakhkar i am saying Goodbye to this show and never to return in future. Nikki u can meet me on Jinn forum if ever u join that forum in future. ByeπŸ€—

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Diwali for Piansh plus Gathods marks the beginning of another new kaand and for me now its permanent END of Nazar. END means not starting Nazar in future also. I now myself want to leave Nazar even if future tracks are interesting. 

So, this is the permanent end of Nazar for you? Means you won't come on this forum also? I am also planning my Sanyas... Even my Sanyas begins tomorrow... Although, I will still keep a tab on the show through the WU's.

Chaitali dialogues in today's episodes are perfect for ending- Bhagwan cheating kar rahe hai hamare saath mujhe nahi khelna Daayan daayan mujhe break chahiye.  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Even I don't want to play Daayan-Daayan... Makers are actually doing cheating with us... Even I need a break!!!

Even Mohana dialogues are bang today- Mere bina ye pariwar kaise poora ho sakta hai. 

True enough... Mo ke bina ye pariwar kaise poora ho sakta hai!!! After all, Mo and Ved both are integral parts of Nazar and GH!!!

Pia dialogues are also perfect- Agar baba ne kaha hai to aap yaha rah sakti hai par meri Nazar aap pe hamesh rahegi

Good... I had expected this from Pia that at least she will be wary of Mo... Izzat rakh li madam ne!!!

Mohana - Kal kisne dekha with perfect smirks and eyes expressions

Of course... Kal kisne dekha!!! Kya pata kal ho na ho... Even I saw that scene. Mo's killer smirk and her expressions... I loved those...

How I wish, ye dialogue Ved ke liye hota... Kaash Ved agle din ka sooraj hi na dekh pati... Kaash Ved ke liye kal ho na ho... But, that's impossible!!! Sab marr jayenge par Ved ko kuch nahi ho sakta!!!

Today I considered this episode as last ep of Nazar and ab dil pe pathar rakhkar i am saying Goodbye to this show and never to return in future. Nikki u can meet me on Jinn forum if ever u join that forum in future. ByeπŸ€—

Well, yes I am planning on joining the Djinn forum soon... See you there.

By the way, have you watched yjhjk this week? Anything interesting??

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail

Diwali for Piansh plus Gathods marks the beginning of another new kaand and for me now its permanent END of Nazar. END means not starting Nazar in future also. I now myself want to leave Nazar even if future tracks are interesting. 

So, this is the permanent end of Nazar for you? Means you won't come on this forum also? I am also planning my Sanyas... Even my Sanyas begins tomorrow... Although, I will still keep a tab on the show through the WU's.

Chaitali dialogues in today's episodes are perfect for ending- Bhagwan cheating kar rahe hai hamare saath mujhe nahi khelna Daayan daayan mujhe break chahiye.  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Even I don't want to play Daayan-Daayan... Makers are actually doing cheating with us... Even I need a break!!!

Even Mohana dialogues are bang today- Mere bina ye pariwar kaise poora ho sakta hai. 

True enough... Mo ke bina ye pariwar kaise poora ho sakta hai!!! After all, Mo and Ved both are integral parts of Nazar and GH!!!

Pia dialogues are also perfect- Agar baba ne kaha hai to aap yaha rah sakti hai par meri Nazar aap pe hamesh rahegi

Good... I had expected this from Pia that at least she will be wary of Mo... Izzat rakh li madam ne!!!

Mohana - Kal kisne dekha with perfect smirks and eyes expressions

Of course... Kal kisne dekha!!! Kya pata kal ho na ho... Even I saw that scene. Mo's killer smirk and her expressions... I loved those...

How I wish, ye dialogue Ved ke liye hota... Kaash Ved agle din ka sooraj hi na dekh pati... Kaash Ved ke liye kal ho na ho... But, that's impossible!!! Sab marr jayenge par Ved ko kuch nahi ho sakta!!!

Well, yes I am planning on joining the Djinn forum soon... See you there.

By the way, have you watched yjhjk this week? Anything interesting??

No i will not come on this forum . Will remain away even from WU and even Instagram Nazar. I myself is taking a hard decision but i had to do it for myself. I very well know Nazar discussions and news are very tempting and if i follow them i again will get attached to this show in future, so for my own sanity and discipline i will remain away.

I am getting addicted to this RoshAn chemistry and their tashan. Jinn to ayega hi in future but abhi se RoshAn jodi has created magic on me. Fact is hero of this Jinn show is fabulous both in acting and expressions and his chemistry with Roshni is also too good and mesmerizing. I wanted this type of tashan between Pianah in beginning but i was disappointed in their story frankly speaking . RoshAn has that type of spark and intensity in them which i want and expect so now they have become my favourite instantly. Story to wahi hai forced marriage ki but real story will start after their marriage only. Agar ye normal show hota to mein quit kar deti par yaha real story hi marriage ke baad start hogi . This show has beautiful VFX and music. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-magicalM

No i will not come on this forum . Will remain away even from WU and even Instagram Nazar. I myself is taking a hard decision but i had to do it for myself. I very well know Nazar discussions and news are very tempting and if i follow them i again will get attached to this show in future, so for my own sanity and discipline i will remain away.

I am getting addicted to this RoshAn chemistry and their tashan. Jinn to ayega hi in future but abhi se RoshAn jodi has created magic on me. Fact is hero of this Jinn show is fabulous both in acting and expressions and his chemistry with Roshni is also too good and mesmerizing. I wanted this type of tashan between Pianah in beginning but i was disappointed in their story frankly speaking . RoshAn has that type of spark and intensity in them which i want and expect so now they have become my favourite instantly. Story to wahi hai forced marriage ki but real story will start after their marriage only. Agar ye normal show hota to mein quit kar deti par yaha real story hi marriage ke baad start hogi . This show has beautiful VFX and music. 

Well, I have already done this for two months and honestly, for me, staying completely cut off from Nazar was no difficult task... Dev track got me interested in Nazar again and today, after his end, I ma going back on my Sanyas again...

So, they are following the same forced marriage concept there?? Anyways, it is pretty clear that the story will begin after their marriage. Hmmm... Interesting.

I might join the forum from next week though...

magicworld thumbnail

Well, I have already done this for two months and honestly, for me, staying completely cut off from Nazar was no difficult task... Dev track got me interested in Nazar again and today, after his end, I ma going back on my Sanyas again...

So, they are following the same forced marriage concept there?? Anyways, it is pretty clear that the story will begin after their marriage. Hmmm... Interesting.

I might join the forum from next week though...

Bye come soon on Jinn forum if u are interested.😊

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They look beautiful, thanks for sharing caps. All look fab, specially love Harsh and Niyati. Did they get any performance in Star plus Diwali programme? Talking about show, with Diwali and end of Dev am officially and unofficially done with the show.

magicworld thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Madhura..

They look beautiful, thanks for sharing caps. All look fab, specially love Harsh and Niyati. Did they get any performance in Star plus Diwali programme? Talking about show, with Diwali and end of Dev am officially and unofficially done with the show.

Ya PiAnsh look adorable. Dont have idea about Diwali programme. Now there is nothing left to watch in this show. Read somewhere Ved twin sister is daayan and entered in show and chaitali will also become daayan🀒

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-magicalM

Ya PiAnsh look adorable. Dont have idea about Diwali programme. Now there is nothing left to watch in this show. Read somewhere Ved twin sister is daayan and entered in show and chaitali will also become daayan🀒

Even I read that Ved's twin sister sister is a Daayan. Now, I am dead sure of one thing... Ved is a born defective piece!! 

Both elder sisters are Daayans, one Ekayan and the other Dukayan... Her twin is also a Daayan... Yet she is a human... She is definitely a genetically defective piece... Iske DNA main definitely kuch alag level ka mutation hua hai...

Chaitali became a Daayan... Saw the precap and one more clip... One Chaitali was kind of trapped in a mirror... Whatever... My dream of seeing Chaitali as a Daayan is finally fulfilled!! Baki track gaya bhaad main!!! 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago