IPKKND Bitter sweet 2: An acquired taste C11 p28 23rd May ! - Page 2

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: rockingsoni

Just finished reading the first phase..

Would love to read more..

Why are they not together anymore!!

How come Aarav is with Arnav instead of Khushi!!

Divorced!!

So many questions...

I have a feeling, this phase of the story would have lots of flashbacks...

Waiting for the first chapter.

Thanks must have taken ages to read the first one ! The best thing about this is I love how it revives the old ff, you’ve  picked up on some really key questions be answered as the story unfolds. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome teaser

Can’t wait to read the next part

It’s One of my favourite story 

shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Great!

They are not together?

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The moment you posted on if forums that you are going to write a sequel I am super excited.After reading the teaser many questions have come up in my mind .Curious to know why did they separate that too after getting a daughter which Arnav always wished for? .He was so attached to her that he forgot about his office.

Anyways will wait to read to find out what you have in store for us.

jagrutid thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abivicky86

The moment you posted on if forums that you are going to write a sequel I am super excited.After reading the teaser many questions have come up in my mind .Curious to know why did they separate that too after getting a daughter which Arnav always wished for? .He was so attached to her that he forgot about his office.

Anyways will wait to read to find out what you have in store for us.

Hi, nice to be back and talking about the same characters, yes I’ve created reason for there to be questions but this is very much a continuation of the same characters so you’ll see that flavour in them continue.

Arnavs famous ego 

Same mature Khushi 

Exactly the same Aarav but evolved over time

Aditi still the one who has her father wrapped around her fingers 

Lastly Arnav and Khushi still bitter sweet 

jagrutid thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ManKiBaath

Super excited about this sequel.  Loved the characters and how you shaped them up in Part 1.  Arnav's trans

formation was what attracted me most to this story.  Arnav paying heed to Sheetal's comments and introspecting his actions and deeds and changing for the better was the highlight for me. Khushi being the ever patient, understanding, strong wife was lovely to read. Her nudging Aarav towards Arnav to strengthen the father-son relationship was heartwarming.  The comparison of Arnav's character to coffee was so true.

Coming to the tiny teaser of what's coming - loved that Arnav is still the loving husband and Khushi is still his priority.  I am hoping that Arnav kept up his promise to Khushi of letting her spin off her own company and that's the ONLY reason of them staying in different locations and nothing else.

Will be waiting eagerly to read what you have planned in Chapter 1.

What can I say summarised so beautifully as always. Glad you enjoyed the first half.

I’m equally as excited too,  to bring these characters back. Bitter sweet started as a thought regarding two strong characters but became the foundations to explore a lot of layers to the individual characters.

As much as I enjoyed exploring  three distinct characters it just so happened that readers like to read about them. 

Just a fluke ! 
For me I loved the balance of bitter and sweet so to put it.  There are a couple of bits that stay with me when I think of the first phase.

The strong fight Khushi puts up with Arnav around work, Aarav and Arnavs bonding, bit towards the end in the kitchen when Khushi makes Arnavs  coffee in the middle of the night  and he is open about his flaws within his personality that strain their relationship. 

This is definitely one that I am very proud. 

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago
jagrutid thumbnail

all in the next all in the next 

Thanks for reading 

jagrutid thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tina_1234

Awesome teaser

Can’t wait to read the next part

It’s One of my favourite story 

thanks can’t wait to get into it either 

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting.. looking forward to read Bitter Sweet 2.. ArShi seems to be living separate.. looking forward to know what all happened in 15 years and to know the kiddos.. loved the teaser.. hope you do continue soon.. 

Thanks for pm 😊

Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Looking forward to reading this interesting story