SS: Before Anyone Else (Pg 9 NEW Chapter 3 Prerish) - Page 9

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

finally I am here, I am yet to comment in the earlier SS, that's my abs fav among Prerish FFs

coming to this thank youu for incorporating one my request into this story, I am just in awww of this Prerna and The Rishab Bajaj I am always in awww 

Prerna is fire here just as how she has to be ..... inspiring trying to set her foot on ground despite lack of experience , the oozing confidence and nerves of steel , yet she is vulnerable and throws tantrums of a girl 

this part is abs fun specially the traffic police and their banter , and the intrigue towards the end , she is upset him for bringing him ? whom ? sameh ?

waiting for this 

and Mary you have such amazing narration skills and the flow , pace and  screenplay writing is smooth 👏

Thank you so much, you are very kind. I am writing the next part and enjoying it. Your idea was so good! Hope the story meets your expectations. Stay tuned. 

Originally posted by Marybarton

Thank you so much, you are very kind. I am writing the next part and enjoying it. Your idea was so good! Hope the story meets your expectations. Stay tuned. 

Yeyyyy!!!

Such an interesting story 😲 Eagerly waiting for the next update! 😳 

Originally posted by iheartarducb

Such an interesting story 😲 Eagerly waiting for the next update! 😳 

I am delayed. Had a bit of a freeze and second guessing. Very near finish for the next part.

Very nice and interesting story

Please update soon 

Sorry everyone, I went on a long hiatus. After Bajaj I kind of lost interest. Back because of Namik, I do like him as an actor. So I will finish this story. Hope the real Bajaj gets back soon. 

Originally posted by Marybarton

Sorry everyone, I went on a long hiatus. After Bajaj I kind of lost interest. Back because of Namik, I do like him as an actor. So I will finish this story. Hope the real Bajaj gets back soon. 

waiting for the next part .... 
hahaha "real Bajaj" i like it ... *fingers crossed* 

OMGGGG he's back!? Ok, I am back for real now!!!!

great concept! waiting for more