Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

SS: Before Anyone Else (Pg 9 NEW Chapter 3 Prerish)

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey all, 

Thanks to all my readers and the mods for suggesting ideas - all credits go to you for ideas, esp. Munni. I have incorporated most of what I could in my upcoming story to keep ourselves entertained until Bajaj gets back (if the show stays afloat). 

I started it months ago with the idea of Prerna being her own woman and now she is in the current track thanks to her London excursion. Lost steam when without Bajaj, now that he's back, I am finishing this story finally! Please let me know what you think of it.

Premise:

Prerna is actually Anurag in my story, i.e. head of a leading newspaper in Calcutta which Bajaj swoops in and takes over. She does not know who he is and carries serious animosity toward him because he took over from her dad when Mr. Sharma was sick and down on his luck. Prerna has since taken over the role of head of restructuring - which Bajaj is making them go through. 

This story will take a feminist take on Prerna and completely eliminate the character of Anurag cause I can't stand how these two characters are used and it will give Bajaj a chance to meet Prerna before anyone else like he wished. Let's see what he does with this opportunity ๐Ÿ˜‰

Scene 1: 

Prerna, with venom: Watch out, because I will strike when and where you least expect it, Rishab Bajaj. 

Rishab scanned the petite woman sitting across from his desk in amusement. Her soft, long hair cascaded around her Lara Croft-inspired burgundy leather top. She sure wanted to appear tough all right. 

Rishab, teasing: Promise?

Prerna: Laugh all you want, you don't know what I am capable of.

Rishab leaned back on his massive leather arm chair: If I had a penny for every time I heard that Ms. Sharma, I would be a rich man...oh (he smirked), I am. And let me assure you Ms. Sharma, I took a lot more than a penny from each of my takeovers. 

Prerna seething: But this time,  you got it wrong. Sharma Publishing House will be out of your grips within a year or my name isn't Prerna. 

Rishab: Better start thinking of a new name then.

Prerna: And if I win, I will change your name.

Rishab laughed: Deal. 

Prerna got up and strode away. 

Ch. 1

Edited by Marybarton - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

So dang excited to read a story of two headstrong individuals who are equalsโฃ๏ธโค๏ธ

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is called sassiness actually you see unlike the on forced upon us in the show. Amazing plot๐Ÿ˜Š

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Damn excited to read a headstrong prerna and our charming RB!

Curiosity level is getting high, update soon.๐Ÿค—

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting concept 

Waiting for next

ManaliKSGIAN thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Whoah ๐Ÿ˜ฎ !!!!!! What a great concept Mary โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ Rishab meeting Prerna before anyone else and their sassiness and attitude is killer ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Specially a fierce Prerna is to die for ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Can't wait for you to post the next part so you bette be quick ok ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ithna chota sa update... Thoda bada do...

Liking the conversation between bajaj Nd Prena....๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting for next...

shajeeah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing story, I love Prerna as independent. I can't wait to see what happens 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my my!! Both of them are hotheaded business people and Rishabh is trying to take over her company, these two are going to get in a head on game ๐Ÿคช

Really excited for this one, please continue soon!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I

N

T

E

R

E

S

T