Fan Fictions

The Wrong Start - Arshi FF - Ch17 Page 24 - Page 3

shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

ohh.. bechara Arnav!

Can you please update the chapter number, page number in story heading? Thanks.

Edited by shils28 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockingsoni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Poor Arnav...

Who is the guy beside Khushi though!!!

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Who's the man she is with? The wonder boy is actually feeling lonely. Who would have thought?

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So from now on both will work together as they are sharing n more sparks are expected to blow,Arnav seems to be lonely n Khushi on the other hand is happy in her life apparently.

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So is that "she".Khushi and she is in a relationship. Arnav did not see the face of the guy...Maybe he knows him 😋

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Both are in cut throat business. And who is "her"

Nilima2016 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow so at last both are going to work together!

Sur_01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 3 – The Perfect Life

Khushi hummed to herself as she set a pan of water over the stove. While corporate life had made her dependent on coffee for normal functioning, she always sought out tea when she wanted to preserve a moment. The beverage always reminded her of her life in Lucknow, which now seemed eons away. Life was so… uncomplicated and slow then. Although she missed her home and her family dearly, she hated to admit that every time she went there, after a couple of days, she felt like returning to her place in Mumbai. Living alone in a huge city had been scary in the beginning but in the last five years, it had come to represent her own achievements. She wondered if this is what being homeless truly feels like – no matter where you go, you can’t find comfort. She sprinkled her favorite chai masala and added a bit of milk to the now-boiling tea. She poured the tea into two cups and walked over to the bed, where her fiancé slept.

She had met Shyam on a random Tinder date when she gave into Payal and decided to give it a shot. Her crazy schedule allowed no time for much social interaction outside of work and thus, it was decided that Tinder was the most efficient solution. She still remembered Shyam’s bio that had made her laugh: Relationship Status - It will fluctuate! Their first date had lasted almost two hours: she discovered Shyam was a trader in Hong Kong and visited the city every month to meet his clients. They had taken it slow initially – she felt Shyam needed more time to open up and invest in the relationship. She understood the sentiment well – their professions took up a lot of their emotional bandwidth and to get into a brand-new relationship over phone calls was taxing. They were hardly college grads and hence, she knew she was lucky to have him. He seldom questioned her hectic schedule as he was a bit of a workaholic as well. Most importantly, he unlike other men she had met, he was not intimidated by her and more than matched her own wits.

She stood over him now as he slept peacefully and called out.

“Good morning sleepyhead.” She ruffled his hair. He opened his eyes with a lazy smile and pulled her into bed with him.

“You should really stop stealing my t-shirts.” He spoke as he pulled at the hem of his t-shirt that she was wearing.

“You should be here more often then. Otherwise, this is all I have to keep me going.”

He laughed and kissed her neck, making her croon.

She cuddled into him and closed her eyes. Life was perfect.

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh so Khushi is already in a relationship n quite happy in her life but I think Shyam is not what seems bcoz he is too good to be true.

Sur_01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 4: Evolving or Devolving?

Khushi hummed happily as she settled into the plush leather chair. She had dropped Shyam off to the airport in the morning before heading off to work. The weekend had cheered her up and nothing, not even the prospect of spending the next week with Raizada closing the paperwork could spoil her mood. She put on her earphones and put on a cheeky Bollywood number as she opened all the files before everyone else arrived. The music must have been loud because she felt his presence right behind her and jumped out of her chair.

“Why am I not surprised at your taste of music.” She could hear the glee as he straightened up, having caught a glance of her screen.

“Why am I not surprised at your lack of basic courtesy and concept of personal space.” She snapped as she turned around to look at his classic amused expression with one eyebrow cocked up.

“Chamkeeli! Come here give me a hug girl! Its been so long!”A mass of colored hair and strong perfume knocked her out in a tight embrace. At least Lavanya would be here. Lavanya worked for a law firm and belonged more toArnav’s circle than hers, but over the years they had developed a sweet bond. She was always amazed by her sharp dresses and heels, but she had to agree that it had an effect on people in the room. When Lavanya spoke, people listened.

“So – have you two finally decided to bone to kill the “unresolved sexual tension” or are we still peacocking?” She said as she dropped her handbag and looked at Arnav and Khushi quizzically.

“As I’ve stated on the record before, I’d rather die a virgin.”Arnav shrugged and went back to arranging his laptop and files on the huge conference table.

“In all probability, you will. Unless you find somebody with an obsession for scorpions or something.” Khushi retorted without looking up. Great, she had become a natural at responding to Raizada’s comments without even thinking. Was she evolving or devolving? Maybe this is what they meant by the survival of the fittest.

Mr. Khandelwal made an entrance with his team at that moment, cutting her train of thought.

“It's great that we’ve managed to land both of you as investors! My legal team will discuss the deal terms and hopefully, we should reach an agreement easily.” He beamed at Lavanya and his team, who gave him a thumbs up. “I believe you would be making a joint offer within the discussed range?” He turned to Arnav and Khushi.

“Yes, that’s the plan. We’re happy that this worked out.”Khushi responded and Arnav nodded in agreement. Khandelwal left them and Arnavslid a file across the table to Khushi.

“I went through your offer. The document had four spelling mistakes, which I’ve corrected in my version. We can start discussing the numbers once you’ve had a look at our reports.” He shook his head disdainfully.

Khushi looked down to see paper tabs sticking out of the document. She closed her eyes as anger rose like a wave. She’d had enough. Raizada may be a prince in his own right but she was not one of his crooning subjects. She stood up and threw down the file on his keyboard, startling him.

“I have no idea what kind of sadistic entertainment this is to you, but for me, it's my work. You can stay up all night looking for f*****g typos or you can close this deal as fast as possible and get out of here. Don't dare insult my work ethic ever again, Raizada. What makes you think I came unprepared for this meeting? Or that you’re better than me because you caught a stupid typo?” She kept herself from screaming as she stared down at him.