Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings~26.10.19. Cat’s paw !

Rupali’s puppeteering skills yet again rules the episode.We see more of how she exploits both  Jugal and Indu to work as her tools to achieve what she is after. Having her in Sharma house is like sitting on a powder keg! Anytime situations can explode! Rupali uses hypnosis over Jugal and Indu to act on her behalf! Mind you she even makes her hypnosis slaves overturn scenarios!

One blow and puff! off some mysterious powder in Jugal’s face, renders him into her feet kissing slave. It was quite grotesque the commands she gives him to badly self-harm himself!All to alarmingly over turn the molester charges  brought against him by Sneh, Indu ,Saltanat and Zaroon. As Rupali ‘s hypnotised slave his badly injured and wounded persona proves himself  rather, to be a victim than the culprit!  Instead he presses charges against his wife and all present for being subjected to grievous bodily harm! The police very nearly rounded off the Sharma's!,had it not been because of Saltanat who threatened to go to the press with breaking news that police lets off a molester!! by by- passing the charges brought by his victim! The police backs off!and abstains from arresting any one. Why they didn’t take Jugal with them I failed to grasp? note Rupali did not press charges against Jugal

Well Rupali’s plot of sending all present behind bars! Or major inconvenience, is badly foiled! By smart Saltanat’s input. Clearly Saltanat is fast becoming an eye sore for Rupali. There’s only one way to push Saltanat out of the way! Smoke her to death!

Zaroon is miffed on their drive home that pervert Jugal made a filthy pass at Saltanat. He had expected  Madhav to have taken his sister’s husband to task severely! Saltanat calms her husband with a hug and peck on his cheek!  But from the sides of their car, Rupali fumes and frets. Saltanat sure does threaten her! She has to be toppled over! But not  before time.. Rupali needs Saltanat!

No rocket science needed to work out how suddenly Zaroon and Saltanat’s car is filled with poisonous smoke aiming to collapse their lungs!! Will Rupali smoke them to death? Well not really! They manage to get out of their car! and end up on their backs on the road!!

I haven’t seen a deep bonding between Madhav and Neelam..Except from her side. As such it surprises me her ringing him up?  I can understand that Neelam gets vibes that something is amiss with Madhav. Perhaps she frets because Madhav had taken off with Krish! and her mates  Zaroon and Saltanat , also have no knowledge  about  Madhav’s whereabouts!

Madhav Sharma is a much sought out man. Rupali’s palms too itch!  to make connection with him. I suspect her patience seems to be running out.. that Indu as per her previous assurance would see to Rupali meeting Madhav on a one to one basis. That to Rupali’s evil eye seems a bit unlikely. Especially when Indu texting  Madhav  fobs off Rupali! by lying she was chatting to a friend!

Well it’s then! that's when Rupali decides to blow the mystery powder in Indu’s face! Hypnotize  Madhav’s mother..make a new slave out of Indu! Madhav’s mother who knows about his whereabouts! Rupali orders a hypnotised Indu.. Dupes her into lying to Madhav, about something which Rupali knows will attract Madhav like a bee to honey! That Sultanat has met with a mishap and she struggles to live!

Rupali despite all her magical,  her hypnotic tricks, both her slaves! that she pulls out of her Pandora’sbox! Cannot bring about Saltanat’s out right end! For that much she knows, that Saltanat is her strongest link to uniting her with Madhav! So it seems that Rupali wants Madhav back! Krish she plans to use as her pawn to gain access to Madhav! Saltanat she will use to put pressure  on Madhav to start life afresh with her!

Only in the final section of the episode! Rupali comes across  a fresh competitor in the race to win Madhav! Neelam too, yet another Shah! turns up at Sharma house, in  search of the much sought after stud  Madhav Sharma! ..seems  Madhav is the only man left on earth!   26.10.19 hamlet53

Rupali grabs Neelam’s throat.. Nick of time Madhav returns home with Krish..wants  the boy to meet his bad, wicked mother! Rupali ‘s trick about Saltanat dying worked! It brings Madhav back! How many more  people is Rupali  going to use as  the  cat’spaws??? To do her dirty works?

Thanks Lonelythots for supporting my musings..

Dear all..Happy Diwali.. may happiness light up your lives.. Peace and goodwill ! love hammie

Hamlet's Revised Fanfic Collection Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Hammie, been busy with family and all the Diwali celebrations.

Happy Diwali to you too!!

No time to watch tv or even think about it -- which is a good thing. I am such a tv-holic!!!! 😆

I hope you have some fun while watching and writing about the show. Sad that Madhav-Sultanat chemistry went down the drain. On the other hand, I am excited that some new shows are coming online. 

Jinn, Vidya etc... didn't work for me. So waiting for the next batch. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita

hello mate,😃 great to hear  from you ,me sure you had  warm times with close ones

Hi Hammie, been busy with family and all the Diwali celebrations.

Happy Diwali to you too!!

can still hear firecrackers and bangs out side.. even the cold and spitting rain couldn't dampen festive spirits in many uk cities 

No time to watch tv or even think about it -- which is a good thing. I am such a tv-holic!!!! smiley36

I saw the recorded episode of diwali dhamaka of BB... mostly for the laughs..

I hope you have some fun while watching and writing about the show. Sad that Madhav-Sultanat chemistry went down the drain. On the other hand, I am excited that some new shows are coming online. 

yes such a pity,.. now its all about Madhav's weird wife.. and the sharma's.  which shows coming on line?

Jinn, Vidya etc... didn't work for me. So waiting for the next batch. 

jinn...  is ok to watch.. but cannot see myself writing for it.. just waiting for SPM to wrap up so... can take a break.. a few of colours show winding up.. me and my cuz still watching PBabes..

thanks for your loyal respond ,friend.. cheers me to hear from you.. love  hammie..