Bahu Begum

Shaira asks Noor to be in her limits

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

New promo - Shaira tells Noor that there's a difference between a wife and a friend, Noor should maintain a distance from Azaan. 

Dadi says that she has started the spark, it will turn into fire and Azaan will be the victim of this fire. 

Husband and wife, husband's friend is intruding upon everything they do, she even planned to cancel their honeymoon because she is a child and they did not take her with them, I am just thinking about what kind of kids this writer has seen. Our justice system doesn't even spare kids if they are wrong, we have juvenile prisons for them, but this adult Noor is doing everything and announcing that she is a child, don't they think before writing? 

I don't think any wife would be able to tolerate a Noor in her or her husband's life, Shaira has done more than this, she accepted Noor after everything wrong Noor did with her but Noor, the child didn't think that she should let them go on their honeymoon after everything she has done to them.

Shaira's reaction is what I expect from every wife, you don't have to go through all this to keep your marriage together, Azaan has to take a step in this, what happened to him? How did he go so blind for Noor that he does not remember what they went through because of Noor, even if you forgive someone, isn't it his responsibility to be there for Shaira? To tell his friend that she should be in her limits instead both Azaan and Razia vent their anger and frustration on Shaira, she can't even be mad about it because she is samajhdar, which is ridiculous. 

One incident with Razia who didn't say anything to Noor because Noor has always been irresponsible, Shaira was on her knees begging forgiveness but Razia did not forgive her, later Azaan went to pacify Noor. When Shaira expressed that she is upset because Azaan didn't even feel a need to ask her how she is, even though it was her who had a stressful day, Azaan tells her that he went to Noor because Noor is a child and Shaira is samajhdar, secondly Noor has none and Shaira had everyone. 

I wanna know what constitutes this everyone Azaan was talking about when he was with Noor and Razia was mad at Shaira, Azaan changed the subject and Shaira's feelings were forgotten 😖

What Shaira is feeling is very natural, but the message is that a good wife should tolerate all this, she should let her husband's friend be a part of her marriage life, she should tolerate her husband's proximity with his friend who tried to have sex with him and if she feels bad about it then she is not intelligent or a good wife 👏 

I heard the writer is a woman, it's a wonder how she is coming up with this standards of a good wife for women, as if we don't have Mother in laws and other problems in our lives, now we have to entertain tantrums of husband's girl friends who want to sleep with him because she is a child and apparently kids do these things 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you Nora and most of us are thinking exactly this! ⭐️

I saw this promo a few days ago and of course Shayra is right to say and feel this way.  Though, do you see how the promo is framed?  It draws attention to GD's evil plan to hurt Azaan and dilutes Shayra's legitimate grievances.

Ironicly, RB told Azaan not tell Noor about ShaZaan's trip/honeymoon but as usual Shayra will be N's target.  The excuse of being a child actually angers me.  As I wrote on Twitter, the writers should not insult children to justify (not) their beloved character.  N speaks, thinks and does rubbish, which is inexcusable.  Azaan and RB have also annoyed me, one of the many reasons I can not watch anymore and even posted a thread on RB's sense of justice or lack of it.  Now Azaan is speaking just as she did.  What logic, Shayra has more sense so she gets equal blame for N's mistakes and should not/can not complain but she has to understand?

The 'Shayra has everyone' excuse pinched.  She is not even comforted for her troubles and she is virtually alone in BM, no one is ever 'with' her except Azaan and she is loosing that too... He does not even think of her when stupid N comes into their room with her pathetic 'sorry' act.  Shayra has to be second place for her husband's attention; where is the Azaan who asked Shayra to express her rights on him?  How much more can she tolerate?

Shayra is correct to feel the awkwardness of N's closeness to Azaan, especially due to everything she did... Even a delayed reaction to that torture is expected but the writers present all these points as GD's manipulation and do not allow them to be shown as completely valid concerns.  Shayra has a right express these feelings and Azaan should be reprimanded for taking her for granted.  To ficilitate N the writers are also presenting Azaan as insensitive and thoughtless.  It saddens me to write this regarding Arjit's role in this show...

According to the spoilers the writers plan to frame Shayra for hit-and-run through GD so there is no hope of her having any peace.  Anything she will say to N or Azaan after the hotel/guest house fiasco will loose value, due to the following twist.  N will always be priority in this show... Everything is ruined or contrived to suit this objective.  Good luck to the writers and channel because fans/viewers do not accept this...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thank you Nora and most of us are thinking exactly this! ⭐️

I saw this promo a few days ago and of course Shayra is right to say and feel this way.  Though, do you see how the promo is framed?  It draws attention to GD's evil plan to hurt Azaan and dilutes Shayra's legitimate grievances.

Ironicly, RB told Azaan not tell Noor about ShaZaan's trip/honeymoon but as usual Shayra will be N's target.  The excuse of being a child actually angers me.  As I wrote on Twitter, the writers should not insult children to justify (not) their beloved character.  N speaks, thinks and does rubbish, which is inexcusable.  Azaan and RB have also annoyed me, one of the many reasons I can not watch anymore and even posted a thread on RB's sense of justice or lack of it.  Now Azaan is speaking just as she did.  What logic, Shayra has more sense so she gets equal blame for N's mistakes and should not/can not complain but she has to understand?

The 'Shayra has everyone' excuse pinched.  She is not even comforted for her troubles and she is virtually alone in BM, no one is ever 'with' her except Azaan and she is loosing that too... He does not even think of her when stupid N comes into their room with her pathetic 'sorry' act.  Shayra has to be second place for her husband's attention; where is the Azaan who asked Shayra to express her rights on him?  How much more can she tolerate?

Shaira is correct to feel the awkwardness of N's closeness to Azaan, especially due to everything she did... Even a delayed reaction to that torture is expected but the writers present all these points as GD's manipulation and do not allow them to be shown as completely valid concerns.  Shayra has a right express these feelings and Azaan should be reprimanded for taking her for granted.  To ficilitate N the writers are also presenting Azaan as insensitive and thoughtless.  It saddens me to write this regarding Arjit's role in this show...

According to the spoilers the writers plan to frame Shayra for hit-and-run through GD so there is no hope of her having any peace.  Anything she will say to N or Azaan after the hotel/guest house fiasco will loose value, due to the following twist.  N will always be priority in this show... Everything is ruined or contrived to suit this objective.  Good luck to the writers and channel because fans/viewers do not accept this...

Happy Deepawali, Rose. 

Colors promoted this as Shaira's fight for her husband but makers confused me with who is the wife? Is Noor the wife who will fight Shaira for her husband Azaan? Will Azaan cry because Shaira doesn't want him to be intimate with Noor?

I absolutely loved Shaira's confrontation with Noor, she was spot on with everything, she asked Noor who gave her right to interfere between a husband and wife? What makes her think that Shaira and Azaan can't have their life apart from her? 

There's a difference between friends and toxic relationship with people like Noor, there are people who can't see other happy and Noor is one of them. Azaan's other friends were feeling bad and apologized for intruding upon them and sabotaging their honeymoon unintentionally as they didn't know about Noor's evil plan, did Noor apologize to Shazaan once for spoiling their trip intentionally?

Azaan is back to his Noor is a child mode, Shaira tried to inform him about Noor back then when Noor was blackmailing her, Azaan kept saying that Noor is a child, now again they have started this. I don't understand the level of writing when 26 years old woman who was so evil 2 weeks back calls herself a child. 

I am taking this incidence because this was not triggered by Dadi, Razia asked Azaan to take Shaira on a holiday and she asked Azaan not to inform Noor, it wasn't Dadi's plan. Dadi told Noor about it then Noor, if a good person, out of her love for Azaan or out of guilt for what she did to them or taking a hint that these people don't want her to intrude in their life would have taken a hint and stayed away from them but no, she ruined their trip. 

Funny, how Noor says that she is not a child in front of Shaira but when Azaan is around she says that she is a child and will remain a child. 

Dadi didn't manipulate Shaira, Shaira defended Noor in front Azaan's friends when they pointed out that Noor married Azaan forcefully, but Shaira got to know that Noor called Azaan's friends home to spoil their honeymoon and then Shaira was upset with Noor. Even then she didn't have any malice in her heart but she kept telling Noor to back off, then they had a confrontation in bathroom

You have to watch that bathroom scene of Noor and Shaira, Shaira said everything right. No wife or husband would tolerate a toxic friend like Noor, Shaira has done much much more to keep Noor and Azaan's friendship intact, she was the one who made sure that Azaan forgives Noor, she got Noor a place in this house and family but Noor keeps spoiling everything for her. 

I don't know if they are under obligation to give Noor the central character, I don't feel that her character is required in this story, all she does is come between Shazaan. I am dreading if Shaira has to say that she was wrong and Noor has every right to ruin her relationship with Azaan because a wife has to tolerate everything according to these makers 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Best wishes for Deepawali to you and your family Nora! smiley4

*EDITED*

Colors TV did promote Shayra as the wife but it seems writers are still trying to stretch the polygamy theme visually and twisted destiny of the monster child or her entitlement.  Shayra will be taunted for being too good and then blamed when she fights for her rights.  She should never have agreed to leave Azaan for the brat but someone had to take the blame for the polygamous marriage and strangely the writers could not make it Azaan's choice.

I have not watched it but that confrontation was long overdue.  Glad Shayra finally said the words; I have taken issue with N deciding ShaZaan happiness from the beginning of the show.  I am tired of every character reminding us of N's so-called sacrifice.  What sacrifice I ask?  Azaan does not want her as his wife and no one can force him, end of the argument.

N and Azaan's so-called friendship is toxic but he can not see or he is in denial because he is getting a divorce and Shayra is with him.  He does not remember that N only cares about her own happiness and how he suffered due to her actions.  N can not decide if she wants to be considered a child or not and it is a disgusting excuse for such destructive behaviour.

I have not watched the recent episodes but you are absolutely correct regarding N's reason for spoiling ShaZaan's trip.  N could have let them go because they deserved the break.  They can go on a trip alone and they do not have to inform her.  If she was a true friend and she was hurt because they did not inform her before leaving, she could have told them later...

‘Funny, how Noor says that she is not a child in front of Shaira but when Azaan is around she says that she is a child and will remain a child. ' Exactly this Nora!

It does not matter how fair Shayra is, Noor will never allow her to be happy.  The only question is why the writers still want us to believe this person is good but show no change or growth.  They show every character expressing N's faults and simultaneously excuse her too, which is just wrong and I am tired of watching/listening to this too...

I am dreading the next twist and how GD plans to frame Shayra.  If Azaan comes to know of GD's truth and Shayra is vindicated then I might start to watch again.  If the writers plan to; send Shayra to jail, show a blackmail track, extend the polygamy or glorify N again, then I will just continue to follow the BTS news...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

happy deepawallie to you all . just going through the comments  . first impressions is the last impression Shaira from the beging had been accepting Noor that what ever Noor does is justified  i used to get annoyed because no wife can tolerate it in the whole world now every one have come to that point that Noor is above all, never mind if GD is minupilating or not at least she made Shaira to open her eyes , rest because i don't watch it any more so i dont care i just want the ending with a justice that's all and have a lovely festivity's celebrations.

The_May_Rose thumbnail

@ Nora - Updated my post above...

@ Kooki - Best wishes to you and your family too. 😊

I agree and it is strange how the writers always present the truth through the negative characters.  I am just following updates or BTS too and also hope there is justice in the end...

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It  is just because  razia seeing  and   giving love to Noor right from child hood   to Noor kitne bhi badi ho jaaye razia ke liye  Noor choti bachi hi rahegi  

But razia should look  at from  shyra angle  that for  u ( razia   Noor may be bacchi)  but for shyra   Noor is not bacchi  Noor is adult and Noor very well know  what she is doing 

And also  razia should also accept that now Noor is adult  not bacchi  and should stop protecting Noor  disgusting  thought that s want to go to honeymoon by calling her bacchi 

Razia should treat Noor like adult 

And if  razia Noor is still bacchi  shyra should bring toys  doll  for Noor and say tum bacchi ho tumhare liye toys doll lekar aaye hain  kyonki tum bacchi ho 

Shyra  ko Noor ko woh treat ment deni chahiye jaise choti bacchi ke  saatt hota hai

Jaise  Noor se mobile le lo  Noor se heavy jewellery le lo aur  kaho  ki tum  bacchi ho  tum bacchi ho bacche log mobile use nahi karte   bachi log heavy jewellery use nahi karte kahin kho gayi to

Tum jaao apne kamre  padhai karo aur khilone se khelo