Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
I am soooooo in, I love his songs, wonder what's happen to him now πŸ˜• Where are his songs πŸ˜• Miss him alot 😭 πŸ˜• πŸ˜ƒ
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Celina7

haha ya man i own.. everything of hiz😳i used 2 b CRAZYYYYYYYY but den it calmed down n now der it iz all ova agenπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† He needs to come up with really good songs again,or do some nice movies! πŸ˜‰ ya,I know...I have like so many posters of his and I won this signed pic of his at a fair,and I got his cds and stuff! 😳
filmigirl12693 thumbnail
Hey gurl itz a gud thing u stared this club i was jus abt to start one 4 him im so in
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Hmm...the last I saw of him was his movie, In The Mix or something like that πŸ˜•
Celina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

I am soooooo in, I love his songs, wonder what's happen to him now πŸ˜• Where are his songs πŸ˜• Miss him alot 😭 πŸ˜• πŸ˜ƒ

welcome snehaπŸ˜ƒ ya hopefulli we'll get more soon😳

Celina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: filmigirl12693

Hey gurl itz a gud thing u stared this club i was jus abt to start one 4 him im so in

ya lolz welcum babezπŸ˜ƒ

Celina7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -xx-Roohani-xx-

πŸ˜† He needs to come up with really good songs again,or do some nice movies! πŸ˜‰ ya,I know...I have like so many posters of his and I won this signed pic of his at a fair,and I got his cds and stuff! 😳

koolπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜› ya we;ll wait 4 more songz..😳

smartncute thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
OMG.... u have an Usher's FC.. tht's awesome (always wanted one) I'm so in this FC... love his old song YEAH!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
smartncute thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
C'mon usher luverzzz lets get this fc active......