I don't Care Whom Salman Bashes - Do You?

Posted: 4 years ago

When Salman is bashing someone, 99% cases you will find that was the wrong guy, he was just trying to protect the channel's favorite/s. 

It's part of Bigg Boss folklore for Salman to be unfair with mostly outsider contestants. 

Today should not be any different, I will be surprised if it isn't business as usual for #UnfairSalman 😊

Originally posted by SoPunk

When Salman is bashing someone, 99% cases you will find that was the wrong guy, he was just trying to protect the channel's favorite/s. 

It's part of Bigg Boss folklore for Salman to be unfair with mostly outsider contestants. 

Today should not be any different, I will be surprised if it isn't business as usual for #UnfairSalman 😊

I am copying Salman's dialogue here...do whatever you want man...I don't think the contestants care either...😆

Yes he is #BaisedHostSalmankhan 🤬🤬

The public should open their eyes to his biasedness like how they did when Gauhar Khan won! Missed those times when there was actually a well-deserving winner. 

Originally posted by xNinalove

The public should open their eyes to his biasedness like how they did when Gauhar Khan won! Missed those times when there was actually a well-deserving winner. 

Salman without fail would bash her every weekend. Her and Vishal could do nothing right! Gauhar is made of steel! I can see that in Rashmi. 

#UnfairBiasedVakilThekedarIgnorantDumbIrresponsibleStupidHost🤪

Well there is topic about it, so weird flex but ok   ðŸ˜†

Everybody cares tbh, if my fav contestant is bashed i won’t like it as well. 

Salman don’t always follow what channel wants, He does it only because he wants too. Given that he’s not much of an actor it’s written all over his face whether he’s being forced to do it or he’s really in to it.

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by xNinalove

Because Gauhar Khan was strong enough to stand by what she said. Paras and Mahira both Will be doing 360 and sucking up to Salman, So why should public support someone like them? They’re no Gauhar Khan. Period. 

And the most important thing Gauhar was right most of the time and here public is supporting the other group. So can’t see that happening anytime soon. 

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago

No I don't. Cuz dil aur trophy dono Aarti hi jeetegi. 

Originally posted by Anastasia69

Because Gauhar Khan was strong enough to stand by what she said. Paras and Mahira both Will be doing 360 and sucking up to Salman, So why should public support someone like them? They’re no Gauhar Khan. Period.

True. None of the contestants esp paras and mahira have quarter of the personality Gauhar had. The public had seen through that. Moreover, all knew Tanisha and Armaan were his  friends and he didn't even try to hide it.