Shukla gang far better than bahu gang - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Penkie06

Don't even wanna talk about Paras. He's a complete LOL. 

Everyone curses, and if you mean to say Shefali and Dey didn't call her characterless through the words they used, we are watching different shows. 

Paras tumko thook diya, chipakne and letne aayi hai, and many more, I would have paid more attention then if I was already team SAAS , anyways the gandi ladki rant was initiated by Deboleena. 

Shefali and Dey are two different individuals 

You're talking about Sana baby's apology to Shefali. Shefali doesn't cry .the fact the she cried and BB had to mute Mahira's words says so much about Sana .

Paras is definitely the best male contestant as of now .Rashmi hasnt said or done anything bad to anyone. But they all should be clubbed together. Still much better than AASS gang 

It's true that Paras attitude is really bad and he didn't even apologize to Asim about abusing his family unlike Shehnaz where she tried to apologize to Shefali for her bad language in the bedroom during the task.

Shukla 's gang are so much better then the Bahu gang where they tried to provoke them just to show how bad Shukla's gang are in front of Salman and the Bahu gang go below the belt with their language even though Paras stared it first which it's showing them in a really bad light in front of the audience atleast Shukla's gang are trying to have some fun and enterainting us within their group unlike the Bahu gang where their making fun of Sana and back biting about Shukla gang especially Mahira with her annoying voice which is irriting me so much with her talk and I hope she gets evicted this week with Dey, Sheflia and Rashami who only targeting Shukla and not taking any stand for Sana and Arti where clearly Dey is the only one wrong  and reapting the same thing again and again even though Sana was trying to make this tasks fun and didn't touch him with only her shoulder after he badly pushed her away.

Originally posted by Penkie06

This season keeps messing my views up and I cannot stick to any view at all. 

Yesterdays episode made me realise that if someone says sorry repeatedly and if someone keeps showing attitude, I will definitely support the one who said sorry.

Also Shehnaz is not characterless at any cost, even if she chooses to be extremely friendly with men and even if that's her gameplan. No one on earth can call someone characterless on this basis. I can also call Siddharth Dey characterless then, for massaging Rashmi Desai, or Shefali for wearing tiny dresses. 

Felt bad for Arti. Literally, a task in which everyone played dirty, the pack of six behave as if they did nothing and everything was done by the other four. Calling someone repeatedly gandi doesn't make them gandi in the first place, rather brings out the mentalilty of the one who keeps saying. Deboleena is done and dusted with. Doesn't even exist for me as a contestant. 

Waiting for Salman's dhulaai.

Call me indecisive, this much I can say, bahu gang have lost their game. And it's high time they do something about it, lest they lose many more neutral people like me, to Shukla gang. 

Absolutely correct.👍🏼

Devoleena definitely LOST all support and chance becoz she behaves like a psycho. Mad girl

"sanskari playboy has no sanskaar"😂

both r bad but rash-paras-debo better than shukla's chamchas

Depends on who you are and what you want to watch!

This can't be a competition or a debate. Choice is choice.