Bigg Boss 13

These 2 should be bashed

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think poora ghar ghalat tha equally where Siddharth dey made a comment on shenaz wahi shenaz provoked him badly both are wrong same goes to asim and paras as asim called him na mard or mard ban there paras brought asim’s family again both wrong salman should not take anybodys side and scold these people equally but the only 2 people jinko bashan ki bashing ki is week alag se  zaroorat hai woh hai number devoleena the way she throw mud balls on shenaz slap ki tarha and the way she snatched the roti from asim i just didnt like the way she acted how can u be so so rude to someone that u dont make food or give them 1 single roti...chaku sid ko mardo blah blah this shows how cruel she is...2nd should be shifali the way she behaved was really stupid Siddharth and shenaz ke jhagra mai ana and then comment pass karna shenaz ke liye i just didnt like these 2 this week bash hona chahye dono...btw can anybody tell me why devoleena was crying when paras came out from the confession room why was she threatening bb i didnt get that part aus ka tu kuch nahi bola bb ne paras asim sid ko

Edited by cape - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cape

I think poora ghar ghalat tha equally where Siddharth dey made a comment on shenaz wahi shenaz provoked him badly both are wrong same goes to asim and paras as asim called him na mard or mard ban there paras brought asim’s family again both wrong salman should not take anybodys side and scold these people equally but the only 2 people jinko bashan ki bashing ki is week alag se  zaroorat hai woh hai number devoleena the way she throw mud balls on shenaz slap ki tarha and the way she snatched the roti from asim i just didnt like the way she acted how can u be so so rude to someone that u dont make food or give them 1 single roti...chaku sid ko mardo blah blah this shows how cruel she is...2nd should be shifali the way she behaved was really stupid Siddharth and shenaz ke jhagra mai ana and then comment pass karna shenaz ke liye i just didnt like these 2 this week bash hona chahye dono...btw can anybody tell me why devoleena was crying when paras came out from the confession room why was she threatening bb i didnt get that part aus ka tu kuch nahi bola bb ne paras asim sid ko

First of all mc and bc are become such common galis now, I don't think anybody is even thinking before using them. captain Virat Kohli is doing at the drop of the hat, where Ben Stokes is confused why Virat is taking his name. 

My read of the bold part....debo was upset at calling them gandagi and their inside is like the gandagi they spread and blah blah blah. She must have been brooding over those words and the fight inside triggered it ....just like asim's OTT aggression.

Edited by soap_fan - 4 years ago