Article: Hrithik Roshan emerges as the most profitable star of 2019! - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by TeAmo_Messi

I know .. but he is lazy and takes long beaks, of course in the past few years he also had health issues and personal problems which affected his choice of films too but now as he is back, i really hope he does not take any break and at least does 3 films before doing another Krrish movie which will take 2 years of his life again.

his versatility should not be questions, in 2010 even though both Kites and Guzaarish flopped, he played two very different characters and he aced as both Jay and Ethan, i should emphasize the fact that Ethan was one of his best characters in his whole career, despite the film's box office status, the film, Ethan-Sophia and the music will always stay with me. Hrithik-Aish never looked so beautiful as they did in Guzaarish.

He is the only one who could sell a hindi superhero and make it a franchise, so whoever questions his capabilities are delusional.

He is admittedly lazy yes but luck hasn't really favored him when it came to the time taken to produce his films otherwise also. Krrish 3 came quite a long time after Agneepath but understandably because of the VFX, production values etc. Bang Bang was delayed because of his brain surgery, and taking so much time only to deliver a product like Mohenjo Daro was truly a waste. The reasons why Super 30 kept on being postponed and affect his career still piss me off so let's not talk about that. Post Super 30 and especially War, so many people have complained to him about his gayabness so I hope he understands how much we miss him now ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜’

So true. I'll always be bitter about Guzaarish not doing well. This film is an underrated gem

Originally posted by Stargazing71

I don't think he is lazy. Lazy people dont relentlessly put in the effort that he does. Add to that all the hard work in post production that he does 

He only does one film at one time and only those films that strike a chord. If he doesnt get the right film or doesnt sign until the script is right for him then that is his work ethic. 

He's lazy when it comes to picking films. During the films it's definitely totally another story. It's more than apparent that he gives his all to them. He'll do his own stunts and even break his bones (like we've seen for Bang Bang) but he'll make sure he aces his shots.

So happy for HR..very well deserving.. Good Wishes and have a blessed yr ahead HR and family!!