Article: Hrithik Roshan emerges as the most profitable star of 2019! - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by J3601

Salman Khans gonna take that title once Dabangg 3 releases 

Let's see. I have a technical question though : did Bharat reach the "hit" status? 

Also Bharat and Dabangg 3 aren't as distinct as Super 30 and War. Salman is in his elements in both films.

Originally posted by TeAmo_Messi

Lol no.. even if dabbang 3 is a major hit, Bharat was a mild hit and couldn't really prove to be a super hit.

In case of Hrithik, Super 30 is a super hot whereas War is a blockbuster, so how will Salman be most profitable this year? 

Exactly my point too 😳 Essentially here, it's more about profits than the amount of money collected. Despite having a higher lifetime, Bharat (hit or less?) is still a less profitable movie than Super 30 (superhit). 

Originally posted by DushtKanya

Exactly my point too 😳 Essentially here, it's more about profits than the amount of money collected. Despite having a higher lifetime, Bharat (hit or less?) is still a less profitable movie than Super 30 (superhit). 

Bharat had a higher budget and of course more distributor share than super 30 and Bharat definitely needed to cross at least 250 crs to get the hit status I think because a solo rid release means around 4000 screens and a major Khan release. Even though Bharat did better than last year's Race 3 it still is a disappointment considering the profits and Salman's records.

Super 30 was a normal release and by every source it's a super hit.. so no arguments

He has my heart .. Always ❤️

Deserved all the success, both super 30 and war is so special, movies which are completely different from each other, yet he managed to ace as both Anand and Kabir. I really hope people stop questioning his talent and stardom now, close to 20 years in the industry and he's the only one who has been able to defeat the khans at the box office. 

Hrithik doesn't need War and Super 30 to prove his mettle. All throughout his career he has portrayed different kinds of roles. Very few actors are as versatile as him.

Very happy for him🥳

This is most probably the best year for him according to the box office records. 

Very well deserved. 

Congratulations 👏

Originally posted by LaalGulab

Hrithik doesn't need War and Super 30 to prove his mettle. All throughout his career he has portrayed different kinds of roles. Very few actors are as versatile as him.

I know .. but he is lazy and takes long beaks, of course in the past few years he also had health issues and personal problems which affected his choice of films too but now as he is back, i really hope he does not take any break and at least does 3 films before doing another Krrish movie which will take 2 years of his life again.

his versatility should not be questions, in 2010 even though both Kites and Guzaarish flopped, he played two very different characters and he aced as both Jay and Ethan, i should emphasize the fact that Ethan was one of his best characters in his whole career, despite the film's box office status, the film, Ethan-Sophia and the music will always stay with me. Hrithik-Aish never looked so beautiful as they did in Guzaarish.

He is the only one who could sell a hindi superhero and make it a franchise, so whoever questions his capabilities are delusional.

Good for Hrithik, his perseverance and patience paid off. He went through so much personally too. Time changed and his luck too. 

An actor just needs a coupke of hits and you are back in the game. Welcome back Hrithik

I know .. but he is lazy and takes long beaks, of course in the past few years he also had health issues and personal problems which affected his choice of films too 

I don't think he is lazy. Lazy people dont relentlessly put in the effort that he does. Add to that all the hard work in post production that he does 

He only does one film at one time and only those films that strike a chord. If he doesnt get the right film or doesnt sign until the script is right for him then that is his work ethic.