Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

The beginning of the end

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally #YoGun is gone be history 🥳.Rani and Vivek are in financial crisis thanks to the wedding which never happened. Khushi comes to know about everything. Pari Khushi bonding👍🏼but when did khushi and family fought for Pari, did I miss something😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: incrediblycute

Finally #YoGun is gone be history 🥳.Rani and Vivek are in financial crisis thanks to the wedding which never happened. Khushi comes to know about everything. Pari Khushi bonding👍🏼but when did khushi and family fought for Pari, did I miss something😳

Hi dear. Thank you so much for synopsis of today’s episode. 🤗

@ bold Thank god YoJan has become part of history..  

I just love Yogi+ Pari = YAri  ( I just love this ship name for them) yaari dosti n bonding so much..

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
incrediblycute thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I just love Yogi+ Pari = YAri  ( I just love this ship name for them) yaari dosti n bonding so much..

Welcome dear😊 ya Yogi Pari are great together

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes finally and I'm glad that not only Pari but family memebrs are helping him to get finally rid of Gunjan history. 

So what is Pari Yogi shipname coz on Instagram and Twitter I see YoRi but YaRi sounds really good also. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Yes finally and I'm glad that not only Pari but family memebrs are helping him to get finally rid of Gunjan history. 

So what is Pari Yogi shipname coz on Instagram and Twitter I see YoRi but YaRi sounds really good also. 

@ bold I thank god n CVs for that.😊

Pari Yogi shipname I read everywhere is #YoRi but don’t know why after watching Yogi N Pari’s bonding  my mind invented a new shipname #YAri n that just got stuck in my mind. 😆

N YAri suits them better with the bonding they share. N as we have seen in earlier epi when mathur told prakash that there would be a girl  who will become voice of yogi. I so loved that scene.. Uff I am just hooked to YAri.. 

Earlier Pari’s character was annoying but now she is nice..the actress playing Pari Debattama Saha is bang on with expressions in the scenes . Not only her but the whole star cast deserves an applause..👏 I just love them all..

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hiiii dea.... 🤗🤗

How Are you..?? 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Hiiii dea.... 🤗🤗

How Are you..?? 

Hey Gauri.. Glad to see you here..🤗🤗

I am fine.. how are you?

Wishing you and your family a very happy Diwali..🤗🤗😊🙏

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Just to look at in from a different angle- the mere presence of Gunjan in the storyline still doesn't rule out Yogi-Gunjan. We have Roshan who isn't a great guy. There are all chances Yogi might play a part in saving Gunjan's life. 

One thing which I think plays for Yogi-Gunjan is the fact that Gunjan didn't do anything wrong in any of the happenings. It's Shiv. Yes. Gunjan didn't stand up for herself- but that's her character. She has grown up under Shiv's protection. So I don't think the CVs might make Gunjan suffer for Shiv's misdoings. 

To set it right, I want Yogi-Pari too [LOL]

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Gauri.. Glad to see you here..🤗🤗

I am fine.. how are you?

Wishing you and your family a very happy Diwali..🤗🤗😊🙏

I am fine..... 

Same to you dea ..... 

Have a safe , beautiful and peaceful diwali... 🤗🤗

incrediblycute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Just to look at in from a different angle- the mere presence of Gunjan in the storyline still doesn't rule out Yogi-Gunjan. We have Roshan who isn't a great guy. There are all chances Yogi might play a part in saving Gunjan's life. 

One thing which I think plays for Yogi-Gunjan is the fact that Gunjan didn't do anything wrong in any of the happenings. It's Shiv. Yes. Gunjan didn't stand up for herself- but that's her character. She has grown up under Shiv's protection. So I don't think the CVs might make Gunjan suffer for Shiv's misdoings. 

To set it right, I want Yogi-Pari too [LOL]

Yogi Pari are adorable but I understand where you are coming from, it is difficult for a person to take a stand, who has been all her life in protection.But, Gunjan didn't just stand for herself, in my opinion, she failed Yogi's love. Yogi fought for their love till the last minute the least she could have done is to not spoil it if she can't support him.She spoiled it by moving on with the engagement, regardless of the fact that Yogi was present there in the engagement or not, she shouldn't have done it because by doing so she herself made Yogi a mere option rather than the love of her life. Secondly, we know that Roshan isn't great, Gunjan doesn't, she also doesn't know about the deal of Roshan's job, isn't she spoiling his life also?

how much cliche it might sound, but love isn't weak, it's not self centered. Rani was molested in childhood, her mother didn't supported her,she was reluctant to come out in open regarding the matter fearing the society,but, when Yogi was going to ask for forgiveness she stopped him and overcame all her insecurities, that's love it doesn't need to be romantic and filmy imo.