Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

General Hospital November Sweeps Big Stories

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

General Hospital SOD November Sweeps:

The Metro Court Halloween party is the backdrop for a few reveals.

Anna’s return may be the difference between life and death for numerous characters.

Sam has a bench trial with the hopes of getting out of Pentonville – and away from a potentially lethal cellmate.

Peter will be put at odds with Jason and Sam while trying to protect the life he’s building with Maxie, James and Anna.

Peter’s quest to ensure his happiness may come at the expense of Jason and Sam’s.

As the tension mounts surrounding Brad’s secret about Wiley, Julian will be faced with the biggest decision of his life.

There will be a big reveal regarding Mikkos’ will that will impact Laura, Lulu, Jax, Valentin, Nina, Ava and more.

Carly will uncover a loaded secret – one that if revealed will have a huge effect on Sonny.

The judge rules on Franco’s case, which will leave his survival at risk.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I know this isn't Bollywood-related, but Sam is STILL in Pentonville in NOVEMBER?  Ugh.  Too many dragged out, unresolved storylines.  GH really sucks right now.

Thanks for the spoilers though. 😊

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: HZAnita

I know this isn't Bollywood-related, but Sam is STILL in Pentonville in NOVEMBER?  Ugh.  Too many dragged out, unresolved storylines.  GH really sucks right now.

Thanks for the spoilers though. 😊

She was arrested September 30th and was put in prison in October 18. I don’t think that’s a lot 

I hope FrankenDrew becomes Franco quickly 

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DragonBoy49

She was arrested September 30th and was put in prison in October 18. I don’t think that’s a lot 

I hope FrankenDrew becomes Franco quickly 

Maybe it feels like a lot to me because the Shiloh storyline has dragged on forever.  I agree on FrankenDrew.  Kim is crazy.  If Drew's memories had been transferred to Cameron, would she feel the same way?  

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ye hai kya bhai. Samajh nahi aaya.

Franco toh kabhi aapka ID hua karya tha na?

Ya wo koi or banda tha?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Here's what's coming up on General Hospital in November:

November is almost here. Let's take a peek at some spoilers for the haps in Port Charles!

Anna's (Finola Hughes) back y'all and lives will hang in the balance. 

Sam (Kelly Monaco) lingers on the vine in Pentonville. 

Meanwhile, Peter (Wes Ramsey) works overtime to foil her dastardly plans to wreck his life with Maxie (Kirsten Storms). 

Carly (Laura Wright) has a secret. In other news, Carly does not do well with secrets. 

Brad (Parry Shen) is just plain miserable . . . and anxious . . . will he prove to be his own undoing?

Julian (William deVry) is mistrustful . . . and unhappy with the choices that lie before him . . . will he prove to be Brad's undoing?

Will Franco (Roger Howarth) survive November? 

The Cassadine codicil will wreak havoc with some of Port Charles' finest. 

It's "No Win" November for Ava (Maura West) . . . as it was in ALL OF THE PRECEDING MONTHS.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

November Sweeps 2019 previews

1. Anna's return to Port Charles could result in a life or death situation

2. A huge reveal in Mikkos' will could turn things upside-down for a number of Port Charles residents

3. Carly finds herself holding a big secret, one that could have a huge impact on Sonny

4. Sam's takes Diane's advice, but that doesn't mean she'll be getting out of jail as quickly as she'd like

5. Franco reaches a fork in the road

6. Peter pays a high price for his sins

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Big November indeed 

https://youtu.be/a-bOpyQYqig