Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

She’s trying to make “Alia B” stick.  

she feels SLB’s next will be her most challenging role.  

Most memorable day in 2019 was when both her and RK won their filmfares and posed on stage together.  She said that’s exactly how she had imagined it and that’s how it happened.  

I did like it when she said she wouldn’t use the word own with regards to her cats since they are like family members.  

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No wonder her and Rk got the popular filmfare award because she imagined and baba Kjo and his sweety jitesh pal made it happen. Else ranveer would have shared it with him instead with ayush. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

She also said winning an Oscar is in her bucket list but she doesn’t know how to do that since it’s difficult.  It was just a weird and awkward thing to hear from her.   

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

She also said winning an Oscar is in her bucket list but she doesn’t know how to do that since it’s difficult.  It was just a weird and awkward thing to hear from her.   

Papa Jo can't help her to get Oscars and she knows that 😂.

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She's extremely boring I don't think she gets the gist of YouTube and how it works. She doesn't have the personality for it someone like Jacqueline is more suited to YouTube. Also the way she speaks is like nails on a blackboard couldn't watch the whole thing. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Papa Jo can't help her to get Oscars and she knows that 😂.

Yea that was totally the vibe.  It’s like she doesn’t  know of an easy competition free avenue to the Oscars and is kind of lost and confused as to how she’s gonna get one.  

GumGum thumbnail

Everytime I doze off after 1.5-2 min of her vlogs. Cut them short Alia B..ish.

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

It's good to have big dreams, but this is totally "Out of aukaad" 🤣

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Her cats are like family..but she loves only Edward.I feel sad thinking about the other two watching Alia take Edward  and leaving them behind to be charred to death.😭