shukla's obsession over Mahira! Pushed Threw her again

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Have a look at this smiley7   

https://twitter.com/P_r_a_n_J/status/1187438849955258369

I really dont understand wats his problem ...... I feel Mahira is always targetted by shehnaz and Shukla 

Shenaz is jealous bcz of Paras choosing Mahira over her.smiley27

Asim also misbehave with Mahira bcz she calls him bhai ....his frustration is obvious many times.

Shukla also always after Mahira ... I have noticed he doesnt do efforts to eliminate Rashmi from show who is his biggest rival but always after doing efforts to eliminate Mahira (hum ko Mahira ko nikalna hai) smiley24

yesterday episode:

again he pushed her n this time hard she fall off which u can see in the video link posted on twitter people bashing him for this.smiley7

why I feel as a viewer that Shukla is frustrated over Mahira for choosing n being with Paras .....smiley24

even Asim..................... Matlab these men thinks ke agar Larki nahi bhao deti hai nahi milti hai to uska jeena haraam kardo ! this is wat its looking like on tv .......... my entire family thinks the same.smiley22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

But paras said NH dya NH dya

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Her soulmate Paras said Dakka nai diya, not pushed (she slipped)

Shreya-s thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Paras is coward he should have been there to protect her atleast she is his friend he has been hiding inside the house wat a coward .....his statements cant be trusted.

shukla ki habit hogayi hai bas mahira ko torture .........

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This is aimed at unsettling paras smiley36

Plus, Mahira is the only one responding directly on his face. So Ego of Psycho Shukla is severely hurt, always difficult to handle by ego maniacs. smiley36

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shreya-s

Paras is coward he should have been there to protect her atleast she is his friend he has been hiding inside the house wat a coward .....his statements cant be trusted.

shukla ki habit hogayi hai bas mahira ko torture .........

Paras is not coward, but intelligent & sensible. Mahira alone is enough to handle such ego maniacs like Shukla. She's already under his skin 😜 smiley36

Shreya-s thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it gives me that feeling of like beauty and the beast .............🤣

Edited by Shreya-s - 4 years ago
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ek hi line din me 100 baar bolta hai SS - "samajh me aaya". 

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mahira kaun khud giri hai Dekho to sahi ðŸ˜† ( Paras the sanskari boy bhi be to yehi kaha)

sreefan thumbnail

I think Shukla wanted Mahira also to be his 'friend' so that he could play the role of protective bhai in this TV serial he was directing for himself where bahu gang and Paras are the villans.

Otherwise why would he target her so much . He sees 26 year old Shehnaz as a bachchi,  so why target the actual youngest one there like a saand.  She is closer to half his age.