Ishq Subhan Allah

Milking the cow

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

For what it is worth, they really should have ended zara kabir's story with them and started a new season with whoever wanted to stay in the show and New leads instead of bringing a new lead for old character.

This is a slap to all the fans who stuck to the show because of zara kabir story and let's face it in Indian shows success of show depends largely on leads being loved together on-screen than storyline although I'd say this show had a unique storyline in the beginning. 

How to ruin a good love story

unnecessary third triangles and villain

Kill off the female lead

Replace her with someone else

Make the male lead fall in love with the replacement.

Please consider this a rant of someone who watched this show for a long time. No offense meant to anyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amberyalll thumbnail

i so totally agree with you!!! all these CV's know to do is kill a great storyline that they themselves created!! villians always win over the leads and never get punished at all, they are untouchable!!! hope they show Kabeer falling for this new Zara!! it should show him helping her to achieve her goals and find herself NS HIM REALSING that Zara death was not an accident and he must find out who kill her!!  imagine what a header that willbe whenhe finds is Shabaz!!!!

amberyalll thumbnail

sorry it should be him NOT FALLING FOR THIS NEW ZARA!!

annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I had started watching this show with so much excitement and interest. And Tbh, the makers KILLED this show. It was a good thought and interesting show. But they just made a joke of it. So so so disappointed!!!!

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I cannot stand this show any longer.What a waste of time and talent  after creating Zabeer,killing Zara is ridiculous and  now Kabeer is listless and this show has nowhere to go.

Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I've been watching this show off and on. Love the actors playing Kabir and Zara. Loved Zara's character always and Kabir's character sometimes. Sad to see Zara get killed off. I agree. Hindi TV shows do this lazy copy-paste writing with every serial. Learned my lesson from Qubool hai season 1. They take good ideas, characters and actors and then spend 2-3 years ruining everything good. Endless treadmills of multiple marriages and divorces, evil conspirators always winning. 

Jeez, Hindi tv needs to take lessons from Pakistani dramas.